Natural Science

QUOTE (analogkid72 @ May 11 2012, 03:36 PM)
Do you think Natural Science will make an appearance this tour? I say yes.

I am never opposed to hearing NatSci but I do believe it will be rested once again this tour.

We'll know for sure in 4 months 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (analogkid72 @ May 11 2012, 02:36 PM)

It would be nice, But I truly thinks it's going to be Xanadu!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

What of my favourites. Of course I do wish they play it but I doubt that. Another favourite their probably going to leave out is Vital Sings Well you can't get anything you want. sad.gif

On the other hand. We'll see. Anything can happen.

QUOTE (analogkid72 @ May 11 2012, 02:36 PM)

I hope you're right.

No, as far as epics go I think we'll be seeing Xanadu (And of course 2112) only. The only songs off of PeW that we'll be hearing are Freewill and possibly Jacob's Ladder. Apparently they tried to include JL into the setlist for the TM tour but it just didn't end up working out.

I would think yes since its in rotation of sorts but they only seem to have so many songs to work with this tour with the new album. Could see them getting overindulgent and playing something like 7 new tracks and keeping some tracks from the previous tour like the thematic choice of Time Stand Still and at least a song from Counterparts depending on "how they feel."

"Err umm eff if it, lets keep Stick It Out and add Half The World, its a favorite of my fine even though you hate both Neil." - Ged

QUOTE (Flying Finn @ May 11 2012, 04:31 PM)
What of my favourites. Of course I do wish they play it but I doubt that. Another favourite their probably going to leave out is Vital Sings Well you can't get anything you want. sad.gif

Don't be so quick to say that. I think there's a good chance we'll be hearing Vital Signs again. It had been so long since they'd played it, and then they brought it back for Time Machine with such a phenomenal light show. Between the Wheels is a good example of what I'm talking about. They played BTW at R30 and then brought it back again for Snakes, and I think it was because so much work went into the visual aspect of the performance that they didn't want to let it go to waste.

Regarding OP, I saw Rush for my first time on Snakes and Arrows Leg 2. Supposedly the played Natural Science, but I don't even remember it, because at the time I didn't even know the song. I'm a MUCH bigger fan now than I was then. Back then I was just starting to get into them.

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ May 12 2012, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Flying Finn @ May 11 2012, 04:31 PM)
What of my favourites. Of course I do wish they play it but I doubt that. Another favourite their probably going to leave out is Vital Sings Well you can't get anything you want.  sad.gif

Don't be so quick to say that. I think there's a good chance we'll be hearing Vital Signs again. It had been so long since they'd played it, and then they brought it back for Time Machine with such a phenomenal light show.

Vital Sings was last played on the Vapor Trails tour before they did it on the last one. It had two tours off before being played again. When you compare it to how long it's been since they've played so many other songs, Vital Signs wasn't really gone from the set for that long.

QUOTE (Alchemical @ May 11 2012, 04:21 PM)
The only songs off of PeW that we'll be hearing are Freewill and possibly Jacob's Ladder.

Maybe the band will do something out of the ordinary and also perhaps play the deep cut rarity known as The Spirit of Radio?

tongue.gif

Edited by pedro2112

It happens. Just because someone is at a show and has a good seat, it does not mean he/she can recite and/or recognize every song a band has ever made.

Fans come in all sizes and shapes.

I was the same way for my first Maiden show when they played Phantom of the Opera. Never heard it before. oops.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 11 2012, 05:19 PM)
I would love to see them play it again live. But it has been played a decent amount since the T4E tour. I hope they use one of their epic spots in the set to play Xanadu in full instead.

Seen X twice, hoping for Jacobs Ladder.