Dallas Cowboys

This season is surreal. After witnessing everything this team has gone through, the fact that they are 1 game out of the lead is unbelievable! I am not sure whether to cheer them on in undying faith or hope this house of cards comes down in time to get a top draft pick?

This season is surreal. After witnessing everything this team has gone through, the fact that they are 1 game out of the lead is unbelievable! I am not sure whether to cheer them on in undying faith or hope this house of cards comes down in time to get a top draft pick?

I'll be waiting for the other shoe to drop. We'll get to the cusp of the playoffs only to have our hearts crushed on the last play of the last game.

It sucks preparing for the draft in mid December.

Yes officially dead... If only Tony could have held together. As a Niner fan I won't weep for you guys but wish Tony health next year. The NFL is more interesting when Tony Romo is playing well.

• Like 1

Yes officially dead... If only Tony could have held together. As a Niner fan I won't weep for you guys but wish Tony health next year. The NFL is more interesting when Tony Romo is playing well.

Hell, you have your own set of problems. How's Gabbert looking?

Not looking like the future. The Niners have more problems than the 'Boys.

And the downfall came quickly. And it's steep.

And the downfall came quickly. And it's steep.

I don't pay attention to all NFL franchises as in depth as the 49ers but in my lifetime I can't remember an off season of turmoil like this.

Wait a minute!! It is very likely the other 3 NFC east teams lose this weekend. If only we can beat the Jets, we will be one game out with two to play!!! Right??? Who's with me on this??!! :scared: :facepalm: :banghead:

No one who's seen Matt Cassel actually play.

• Like 1

Wait a minute!! It is very likely the other 3 NFC east teams lose this weekend. If only we can beat the Jets, we will be one game out with two to play!!! Right??? Who's with me on this??!! :scared: :facepalm: :banghead:

No one who's seen Matt Cassel actually play.

He was AWFUL at Lambeau. He could barely throw the football. He was once a good quarterback.....but not anymore.

• Like 1

Yes great work by the coaches and management securing that back up spot! Other teams are doing very well with their backups, but Weeden...Cassel...Moore anyone? Edited by Syrinx

Yes great work by the coaches and management securing that back up spot! Other teams are doing very well with their backups, but Weeden...Cassel...Moore anyone?

Three words...Jonathan Livingston Football.

Yes great work by the coaches and management securing that back up spot! Other teams are doing very well with their backups, but Weeden...Cassel...Moore anyone?

Three words...Jonathan Livingston Football.

Oh God no!
  • Like 1

Thoughts on Moore? I thought he looked pretty good for his first real game action. He has never been in a situation as intense so the interceptions were expected. But he also seemed to give the offense a spark. The good thing about finally being officially eliminated is we can take a closer look at a few players. Glad he is starting against the Bills. Not saying he is the answer but will be nice to see if he can surprise us. Actually it s a BIG relief that this is finally over. What a crappy season!

As someone who follows the Lions (but don't call me a fan), I'd like to thank the Cowboys for proving that Moore does not have NFL talent. I've been sick of hearing 'give him a chance' on the Lions forums for the last few years.

He'll be teaching Civics and coaching a high school team next year.