Dallas Cowboys

Can't wait for the season! I like how they are approaching injuries in training camp. Any slight tweak and the player sits. The key is getting through camp with no significant set backs.
  • Like 1

Can't wait for the season! I like how they are approaching injuries in training camp. Any slight tweak and the player sits. The key is getting through camp with no significant set backs.

Agreed. Barring injury, I'm calling it. Romo will be the leauge NVP

No vertical passer? :huh:

No vertical passer? :huh:

Non violent passionate guy
  • Like 1

Somehow, without Dez, I'm talking myself into believing that we'll take the Eagles down this week.

Close. They actually did it to themselves.

At least they have a great back-up who has all the tools, the size, the throws, the intelligence...and he's only 47 years old...

He actually played good.

At least they have a great back-up who has all the tools, the size, the throws, the intelligence...and he's only 47 years old...

He actually played good.

Well we'll probably lose against him in 2 weeks time.

• Like 1

Something tells me that we are going to be fine. I'd take .500 ball until Dez and Romo get back. Hardy and McClain are only two more games away.

Agreed. Now can you please stop saying 'Romo injury'? Never ever say it again!

I think many will be surprised by Weeden's performance, and the way the team performs in Romo's absence.

Something tells me that we are going to be fine. I'd take .500 ball until Dez and Romo get back. Hardy and McClain are only two more games away.

Agreed. Now can you please stop saying 'Romo injury'? Never ever say it again!

I think many will be surprised by Weeden's performance, and the way the team performs in Romo's absence.

Okay. Romo was primed to get league MVP if he kept us going without Dez. It's a tall order for Weeden but we are playing with some serious team spirit. Romo will never get his just due until he wins the Super Bowl.
  • Like 1

We need only survive the next seven games to have a chance. I think we have an opportunity to do much better than that. Marinelli has what he wants with this D. Lee, as long as he lasts is going to kill it as always. We get a couple more D killers back soon. This is not disaster, it's but a challenge. Let's see how Redball leads us through this challenge. It's going to be fun.
  • Like 1