last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/MovieReview/ReviewPosters/X2.jpg

It's got its problems but it's still definitely the best of the X lot.

Given the abundance of cool comic stories to choose from, it's a bit of a shame that none of the other X flicks never even came close to reaching X2's level of goodness.

• Like 1

220px-Singles_poster.jpg

Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains were the bomb in this movie, yo!

You forgot Soundgarden!

Also, you need to press PAUSE when they're in the cafe reading the critic's review of the Citizen Dick gig. The article that's (actually) written is pretty funny.

Great great movie!

"Touch me, I'm Dick!" :LOL:

http://i.imgur.com/eDExSpM.jpg

And then?

• Like 2

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Some really funny animation going on there haha

One of the Star Trek movies at work today.

We were so busy, though, that I'm not quite sure which one it was, as I never got much of a chance to look, but I know it was one of them!

• Like 1

And then?

"NO AND THEN!"

220px-Gravity_Poster.jpg

You went from so bad it's good to boring...

The Hobbit (1978 animation)

WOW! This is so much better than the recent trilogy! Honestly, the animation is strange, sometimes surreal and completely in harmony with the spirit of the book, the script is fantastic and the quality of the adaptation is easily the BEST Tolkien effort yet.

If Peter Jackson wanted to make a masterpiece, he should have used this as a template (as he reportedly did the Lord Of The Rings animation) and added his own vision as the story permits.

Honestly amazed by how great this is. I am IN LOVE with this film.

An underrated, precious and distinctly 70's animated classic.

10/10

• Like 1

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Not bad even with the lack of an English accent from poor Kevin Costner.
  • Like 1

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Not bad even with the lack of an English accent from poor Kevin Costner.

Alan Rickman is the best thing about this film. He saves it! It's an okay film made great all because of one actor!

The best Robin Hood will likely forever remain the Erroll Flynn classic.

Alan Rickman is the best thing about this film. He saves it! It's an okay film made great all because of one actor!

Oh absolutely. No contest. Alan Rickman is such an over the top Sheriff of Nottingham it's so funny.

• Like 1

Oh absolutely. No contest. Alan Rickman is such an over the top Sheriff of Nottingham it's so funny.

Not all like the films, but he was to this film what Johnny Depp was to Pirates Of The Caribbean. Imagine both films with out these supposedly support characters?

Still amazes me that Orlando Bloom is meant to be the main character of Pirates, and after Robin Hood is over I forget all else BUT the sheriff!

Not all like the films, but he was to this film what Johnny Depp was to Pirates Of The Caribbean. Imagine both films with out these supposedly support characters?

Still amazes me that Orlando Bloom is meant to be the main character of Pirates, and after Robin Hood is over I forget all else BUT the sheriff!

Yeah true. I love Alan Rickman in everything he's been in.

Orlando Bloom is the part of the story but I never really considered him the main character since the movies are called Pirates of the Caribbean, not The Adventures of Will Turner. :)

Yeah true. I love Alan Rickman in everything he's been in.

Orlando Bloom is the part of the story but I never really considered him the main character since the movies are called Pirates of the Caribbean, not The Adventures of Will Turner. :)

Agreed but apparently in the production his story was meant to be the core centre of the story, and Depp terrified the studio as they thought his scene stealing would ruin the film and be too much for audiences.

Also, Will Turner is the son of a pirate. He should have been executed at the beginning had Elizabeth not removed the gold medallion.

• Like 1

And then?

"NO AND THEN!"

220px-Gravity_Poster.jpg

You went from so bad it's good to boring...

Not in the way I watched it. I saw it with a new Rifftrax audio commentary. It's the first one between Mary Jo Pehl (Pearl on MST3K) and Bridget Jones Nelson (Mikes wife) on the site.