last movie you watched

sonicjams

I didn´t know the twins in the movie were actually the directors!

The Betty Boop lookalike was scary at the beginning, but then her story didn´t develop much. This movie had the potential of being Nip/Tuck on steroids, but it needed more gore to fully complete the "task".

And a love story between Mary and the detective...

This is the sickest, most morally depraved and darkest comedy that I have ever seen, and I loved it! This definitely falls under the catagory of "Cult Classic".

bbb.jpg

If you search Youtube they might have the entire movie up there, they just might? ;)

I saw this one yesterday, and it´s not too bad. But how come one of the actors in the poster has a completely different look than the one he has in the movie??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Drinking_Buddies_poster.jpg

Everyone Stares

It was a documentary done by Stewart Copeland of The Police, shot entirely on Super 8 film, narrated by Stewart documenting his time with The Police.

Lots of great old footage from the 70's and 80's.

I have it on DVD...it´s great, isn´t it?

• Like 1

Everyone Stares

It was a documentary done by Stewart Copeland of The Police, shot entirely on Super 8 film, narrated by Stewart documenting his time with The Police.

Not that much of a Police fan but that sounds interesting

Everyone Stares

Yeah, I liked it.

I haven't been a police fan in quite a while, but it was really enjoyable to see the story told exclusively from an insider and all that footage is great. A real flashback to great days of R-n-R and just a kinder, gentler time.

• Like 1

Everyone Stares

Saw it on The Movie Channel a handful of years ago. Great documentary.

American Hustle - Good movie but an even better soundtrack with Sir Elton, ELO, Steely Dan and Bowie to name a few.

Elysium - Yeah, I see why people hate Foster's performance. Shame, since she's one of those actresses who normally can do no wrong in my book acting wise.

Everyone Stares

Saw it on The Movie Channel a handful of years ago. Great documentary.

American Hustle - Good movie but an even better soundtrack with Sir Elton, ELO, Steely Dan and Bowie to name a few.

Elysium - Yeah, I see why people hate Foster's performance. Shame, since she's one of those actresses who normally can do no wrong in my book acting wise.

Wanna see American Hustle.

I want to see American Hustle. I adore Amy Adams...so cute...and as for Jennifer Lawrence, well...lets just say I wanna cold shower hehehehe!

Saw Marie Antoinette. Great art direction, stunning costumes, brilliant cinematography, flawless soundtrack, adorable lead performance. ..absolutely dreadful film.

It had so much potential, so much to love. But it had dreadful pacing and a very aimless and repetitive screenplay. Still, watching Marie ascend the throne to the tune of The Cure's Plainsong is a thing of sublime beauty. I think I love this film but it is all surface no substance. Like I really found it poor but it had to many strong elements to be able to completely overlook it! A period drama with a punk rock soundtrack? Can't be too bad...can it?