Clockwork Angels

FeelingUnlimited

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 26 2011, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 27 2011, 01:37 AM)
QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 26 2011, 07:30 PM)
Oh dear, We really have have some religious nuts here that are ACTUALLY offended by Peart's lyrics...

How hilarious!

Pretty much sums it up really. Your "faith" is so weak that lyrics from a musician you will never meet can cause SO much vitriol and an irrational, almost deranged sense of defensiveness...

Peart states that he is "Faithless" and then the brainwashed cattle start posting en masse.

Keep it coming, loving the entertainment!

Here's one: "A terrapin walks into a church full of "Believers"...

Terrapin, welcome to the board.

You're new here (or, maybe not so new), so here are the ground rules as far as religious discussion: Discussion of politics and religion is not permitted outside of Sense O'Clock News, our politics section. Any discussion of Neil's lyrics in the Rush section that pertain to religion should focus on his lyrics, not about YOUR personal religious beliefs.

So, now you know. So far you seem to be getting off on telling people their beliefs are wrong, and if that's why you joined here -- to bash the religious folk -- you might want to rethink that.

No, 100-0-01010-000 or whatever you call yourself, I do not "Get Off" as you so eloquently put it, on "Bashing" the religious beliefs of others.

Perhaps you "Get Off" as a cyber control freak?

I have simply responded to the arrogance of various posters, regarding Pearts views on religion, appertaining specifically to degrading posts/comments that have initiated my comments and personal opinions...

You really need to read through them, 101001001--010, as your reply was an obvious, knee-jerk reaction.

You have my email address, please get in touch...

Mistyping a username (which one could easily copy and paste) is just another form of the classic purposeful name mispronunciation. It is a small slight and it really makes you seem very petty.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 26 2011, 10:26 PM)
Oh dear, We really have have some religious nuts here that are ACTUALLY offended by Peart's lyrics...

How hilarious!

Pretty much sums it up really. Your "faith" is so weak that lyrics from a musician you will never meet can cause SO much vitriol and an irrational, almost deranged sense of defensiveness...

Peart states that he is "Faithless" and then the brainwashed cattle start posting en masse.

You're new here (or, maybe not so new), so here are the ground rules as far as religious discussion: Discussion of politics and religion is not permitted outside of Sense O'Clock News, our politics section. Any discussion of Neil's lyrics in the Rush section that pertain to religion should focus on his lyrics, not about YOUR personal religious beliefs.

So, now you know. So far you seem to be getting off on telling people their beliefs are wrong, and if that's why you joined here -- to bash the religious folk -- you might want to rethink that.

No, 100-0-01010-000 or whatever you call yourself, I do not "Get Off" as you so eloquently put it, on "Bashing" the religious beliefs of others.

I have simply responded to the arrogance of various posters, regarding Pearts views on religion, appertaining specifically to degrading posts/comments that have initiated my comments and personal opinions...

You really need to read through them, 101001001--010, as your reply was an obvious, knee-jerk reaction.

Well, golly! laugh.gif

I do have your email address. I could email you, I suppose. But why would I want to do that?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 26 2011, 09:35 PM)

How hilarious!

Well, golly! laugh.gif

I do have your email address. I could email you, I suppose. But why would I want to do that?

Fear of public humiliation maybe?

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 26 2011, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Sep 26 2011, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 26 2011, 09:41 PM)
This thread is great fun to read. laugh.gif

If only sonictheplumber was still here. sad.gif

rofl3.gif Or Cozy Toes. z7shysterical.gif

I actually kind of liked them both, although I only liked cosy after he got banned and I read his posts over at CP. He had an interesting sense of humor but he kept reusing his jokes.

Now sonic, sonic was a great guy. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Sep 27 2011, 02:39 AM)

How hilarious!

Well, golly! laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you?

You're a coward...Love the "emoticon"

How about telling us your name 100-101010-100-1?

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 26 2011, 10:52 PM)

How hilarious!

Well, golly! laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you?

Do you like ice cream?

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 26 2011, 09:52 PM)

How hilarious!

Well, golly! laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you?

fing.gif

Edited by GUP1771

Or FourthmemberofRush

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 26 2011, 11:03 PM)

Or FourthmemberofRush

LOL.gif He was great!

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 26 2011, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 26 2011, 11:03 PM)

Or FourthmemberofRush

LOL.gif He was great!

I think I just barely missed him. What a shame.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 26 2011, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 26 2011, 11:08 PM)
Terrapin can probably get a better bass tone than Geddy Lee.

Yes, but can he "score" with two hookers and post a pic of it on the internet?

Pfft. He couldn't score with a sex goddess.

Assuming, of course, he believes in sex goddesses and the like.