Do women actually find the members of RUSH

treeduck

Your opinion on RUSH sex  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on RUSH sex

• 1 I'm a damn liar if I say I fancy Geddy Lee!
    • 2 I'll burn in hell if I pretend to drool over old man Lifeson any longer
    • 3 Neil Peart is hot!! HA HA you KNOW I'm kidding!! He's an ugly old Fuckerr!
    • 4 No one has ever found Geddy Lee sexually attractive not even hismonkey
    • 5 Once and for all let's put this "Rush are sexy" crap to bed (so to speak)
    • 6 Rush are NOT sexually attractive to women, not even Cosey Toes likes em
    • 7 Lifeson is literally shocked that Jaye lied about his attractiveness
    • 8 No one ever found Neil attractive, his new wife married him for fame & $$

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 3 2011, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 3 2011, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 3 2011, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 2 2011, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 27 2011, 02:25 PM)
I'm not into cuddly cutesy sex.

This is the Janie that we all know and love! laugh.gif

Same here, girl! I actually just landed myself a "friend with benefits," and it's a lot like what you want to do with Lerxst. Raunchy, sweaty, dirty...yeah, the good stuff!! trink38.gif

Oh, and we do have a lot in common and he is a great conversationalist. It's not JUST sex...just mostly sex. cool.gif

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

Men don't want this so-called cute cuddly sex. Some do that because they're just happy to be there at the time ("I'm just happy to be a part of the ball club") and think that's what that woman wants.

Janie still has her teddy bear for the cute cuddly stuff, but if she wants him to get a bit grizzly with her she pulls a cord and he suddenly roars and says: PANTIES OFF BITCH! and TEDDY'S YOUR DADDY!!

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

It's the bass! Particularly things like that bit in BU2B going from from the verse into the chorus. Oh yeah.

It would probably kill me, but I'd die happy! yes.gif

• Like 1

I honestly don't really find them very attractive. I mean they don't look bad...but I'm not like OMG Geddy, Alex, or Neil is so hot. I find the younger female fans(teenagers to young adults) obsession with Geddy/Alex/Neil is a little creepy because they are so much older. Although I will admit, I think the younger 70's Geddy is more attractive in a weird way, yet some how he seems to look better now. He seems to be aging well. I don't even think I know what I'm talking about anymore... Edited by Katana2112

QUOTE (Katana2112 @ Jul 25 2012, 12:37 PM)
I honestly don't really find them very attractive. I mean they don't look bad...but I'm not like OMG Geddy, Alex, or Neil is so hot. I find the younger female fans(teenagers to young adults) obsession with Geddy/Alex/Neil is a little creepy because they are so much older. Although I will admit, I think the younger 70's Geddy is more attractive in a weird way, yet some how he seems to look better now. He seems to be aging well. I don't even think I know what I'm talking about anymore...

You read my mind tongue.gif

Young Geddy was decent looking until he decided to don a pair of EXTREMELY large glasses (think the videos for MP) and then got worse with the godforsaken Davy Crockett raccoon-tail-hat hair around HYF. Coincidentally, during that time is when Alex reached top sex appeal laugh.gif. Can't forget Geddy's mullet, either. Neil was pretty cute back when he had the stache too.

Geddy has aged very well though. So has Alex, except for his hair. Neil, not so much.

I've said it before and it bares repeating: I'd bang poor Geddy like a loose screen door in a wind storm. laugh.gif

Honestly, I've had a crush on the man since I was about 14-15 years old. Can't really put my finger on why, although the long hair and cute little ass certainly don't hurt matters. I think it's the total package. I mean, physically speaking, if I didn't know Geddy from Adam and passed him on the street, he would MOST CERTAINLY get a second glance from me. But, the fact that he's so f-ing talented, paired with he seems to be a really nice guy totally tie the package together quite gorgeously.

Did I mention the hair? I'm a bit of a hussy when it comes to guys with long hair. tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 25 2012, 06:59 PM)
I've said it before and it bares repeating: I'd bang poor Geddy like a loose screen door in a wind storm. laugh.gif

Honestly, I've had a crush on the man since I was about 14-15 years old. Can't really put my finger on why, although the long hair and cute little ass certainly don't hurt matters. I think it's the total package. I mean, physically speaking, if I didn't know Geddy from Adam and passed him on the street, he would MOST CERTAINLY get a second glance from me. But, the fact that he's so f-ing talented, paired with he seems to be a really nice guy totally tie the package together quite gorgeously.

Did I mention the hair? I'm a bit of a hussy when it comes to guys with long hair. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Geddy was scary looking even when he was young! You ever see the Fly By Night video? ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I understand that. I think Geddy hit his most attractive era starting in Test for Echo tour to now. He still looks great!! Age has been good to him smile.gif

Well, I'm not one of those younger ladies. Having had a crush on Alex for over 30 years I'm not going to stop now. He was hot then and he's still hot. tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 25 2012, 09:14 PM)
I've said it before and it bares repeating:  I'd bang poor Geddy like a loose screen door in a wind storm.  laugh.gif

Honestly, I've had a crush on the man since I was about 14-15 years old.  Can't really put my finger on why, although the long hair and cute little ass certainly don't hurt matters.  I think it's the total package.  I mean, physically speaking, if I didn't know Geddy from Adam and passed him on the street, he would MOST CERTAINLY get a second glance from me.  But, the fact that he's so f-ing talented, paired with he seems to be a really nice guy totally tie the package together quite gorgeously. 

Did I mention the hair?  I'm a bit of a hussy when it comes to guys with long hair.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Geddy was scary looking even when he was young! You ever see the Fly By Night video? ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

I was 14-15 around the time of Counterparts. That's when Geddy started getting uber hot, IMHO. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 26 2012, 12:59 AM)

So it would be a pity f**k. I get it now...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 25 2012, 09:14 PM)
I've said it before and it bares repeating:  I'd bang poor Geddy like a loose screen door in a wind storm.  laugh.gif

Honestly, I've had a crush on the man since I was about 14-15 years old.  Can't really put my finger on why, although the long hair and cute little ass certainly don't hurt matters.  I think it's the total package.  I mean, physically speaking, if I didn't know Geddy from Adam and passed him on the street, he would MOST CERTAINLY get a second glance from me.  But, the fact that he's so f-ing talented, paired with he seems to be a really nice guy totally tie the package together quite gorgeously. 

Did I mention the hair?  I'm a bit of a hussy when it comes to guys with long hair.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I wub.gif the 'Fly By Night' video! And the 'Finding My Way' live from 1974 or whenever, with Geddy in his white suit and hair flying everywhere! I'll have to pull out my R30 dvd and watch those again! wub.gif

And Geddy's not scary looking, per se... he's not conventionally handsome (speaking of his 1970s incarnation), but he's pleasant to look at. And there's something about his mouth. It's wide. I don't know why, but it does something for me. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jul 26 2012, 06:21 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 26 2012, 12:59 AM)

So it would be a pity f**k. I get it now...

A roll in the hay by any other name is still the same. laugh.gif

Sexy? Rush? What are you talking about- it is a purely intellectual and the guys have such great personalities (you know what that means!).

I want to be friends with Alex tongue.gif

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/AlexThePass.png

yeah, and about that personality!

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/AlexA2-1.png

Don't forget the intellectual side

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/AlexA7.png

**shifty eyes** er um, No normal girl would be interested in any of that! no.gif

laugh.gif wub.gif

Edited by Animate