Do women actually find the members of RUSH

treeduck

Your opinion on RUSH sex  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on RUSH sex

• 1 I'm a damn liar if I say I fancy Geddy Lee!
    • 2 I'll burn in hell if I pretend to drool over old man Lifeson any longer
    • 3 Neil Peart is hot!! HA HA you KNOW I'm kidding!! He's an ugly old Fuckerr!
    • 4 No one has ever found Geddy Lee sexually attractive not even hismonkey
    • 5 Once and for all let's put this "Rush are sexy" crap to bed (so to speak)
    • 6 Rush are NOT sexually attractive to women, not even Cosey Toes likes em
    • 7 Lifeson is literally shocked that Jaye lied about his attractiveness
    • 8 No one ever found Neil attractive, his new wife married him for fame & $$

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 29 2011, 02:16 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 28 2011, 03:34 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2011, 05:01 AM)
My poll to find out how many guys vote in polls in NWW appears to be complete and the tally is 11, including me, so the actual figure is rounded down to 10...

cool.gif

It's women talking about f***ing! Even if they're talking about f***ing someone other than yourself, they're still talking about f***ing! laugh.gif

trink38.gif

Shhhhh

angel.gif popcorn.gif joker.gif

Shit, that was supposed to be a personal message. tongue.gif

It's like I'm talking crap to you inside the girl's locker room and thinking nobody can hear us. The hell with it. Okay girls, get back to your lusty smut talk. duck-san, myself, and several boys hiding in the shadows will be taking notes. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 30 2011, 05:23 AM)
My poll to find out how many guys vote in polls in NWW appears to be complete and the tally is 11, including me, so the actual figure is rounded down to 10...

cool.gif

It's women talking about f***ing! Even if they're talking about f***ing someone other than yourself, they're still talking about f***ing! laugh.gif

trink38.gif

Shhhhh

It's like I'm talking crap to you inside the girl's locker room and thinking nobody can hear us. The hell with it. Okay girls, get back to your lusty smut talk. duck-san, myself, and several boys hiding in the shadows will be taking notes. ph34r.gif

Aye...

biggrin.gif

trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 30 2011, 03:23 AM)

cool.gif

trink38.gif

Shhhhh

I thought we scared all of you away a long time ago.

Seriously, you actually read this stuff? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ May 31 2011, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 30 2011, 03:23 AM)

cool.gif

trink38.gif

Shhhhh

I thought we scared all of you away a long time ago.

Seriously, you actually read this stuff? rofl3.gif

Actually, I rarely come in here. I just got lucky this time.

QUOTE (Janie @ May 27 2011, 02:25 PM)
I'm not into cuddly cutesy sex.

This is the Janie that we all know and love! laugh.gif

Same here, girl! I actually just landed myself a "friend with benefits," and it's a lot like what you want to do with Lerxst. Raunchy, sweaty, dirty...yeah, the good stuff!! trink38.gif

Oh, and we do have a lot in common and he is a great conversationalist. It's not JUST sex...just mostly sex. cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 2 2011, 04:25 PM)

Same here, girl! I actually just landed myself a "friend with benefits," and it's a lot like what you want to do with Lerxst. Raunchy, sweaty, dirty...yeah, the good stuff!! trink38.gif

Oh, and we do have a lot in common and he is a great conversationalist. It's not JUST sex...just mostly sex. cool.gif

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2011, 04:57 PM)

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

I'll keep you...er, "abreast" of any other developments, Treeduck! tongue.gif

Fair warning, though...you might need more popcorn. laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 2 2011, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2011, 04:57 PM)

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

I'll keep you...er, "abreast" of any other developments, Treeduck! tongue.gif

Fair warning, though...you might need more popcorn. laugh.gif laugh.gif

popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 3 2011, 06:57 AM)

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

Men don't want this so-called cute cuddly sex. Some do that because they're just happy to be there at the time ("I'm just happy to be a part of the ball club") and think that's what that woman wants.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 3 2011, 12:17 AM)

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

Men don't want this so-called cute cuddly sex. Some do that because they're just happy to be there at the time ("I'm just happy to be a part of the ball club") and think that's what that woman wants.

Janie still has her teddy bear for the cute cuddly stuff, but if she wants him to get a bit grizzly with her she pulls a cord and he suddenly roars and says: PANTIES OFF BITCH! and TEDDY'S YOUR DADDY!!

laugh.gif

You gals are DIRTEE!!!

Though I am partial to my Dirk and Lerxst biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 5 2011, 12:47 PM)
You gals are DIRTEE!!!

Oh, dear, dear Kelly. I know you too well to believe that we have offended you! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You truly are a long awaited froind! How are you, Kelly? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 5 2011, 10:50 PM)
You gals are DIRTEE!!!

Oh, dear, dear Kelly. I know you too well to believe that we have offended you! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Friggin' excited for Sin City, baby! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 21 2011, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 5 2011, 10:50 PM)
You gals are DIRTEE!!!

Friggin' excited for Sin City, baby! trink39.gif

Oh, HELLZ YES!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif Can't wait to see ya!!

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2011, 02:47 PM)
My thread lives yet!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

ph34r.gif

cool10.gif

Sorry I've been a bit absent. Between traveling to see Rush shows and spending the rest of my time either at work or in bed with my "pal," I've been a bit distracted. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 21 2011, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2011, 02:47 PM)
My thread lives yet!

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

ph34r.gif

cool10.gif

Sorry I've been a bit absent. Between traveling to see Rush shows and spending the rest of my time either at work or in bed with my "pal," I've been a bit distracted. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Who's your pal, your little pet poodle?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 3 2011, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 3 2011, 12:17 AM)

popcorn.gif th1245.gif

Janie still has her teddy bear for the cute cuddly stuff, but if she wants him to get a bit grizzly with her she pulls a cord and he suddenly roars and says: PANTIES OFF BITCH! and TEDDY'S YOUR DADDY!!

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

This entire thread is making me howl rofl3.gif

I've never thought of Neil as attractive but I've had a thing for Ged since September 2006 and for Alex since July 2008. . . wub.gif

Today my daughters and I chose which ones we thought were the cutest. I have a pic of the guys on my desktop and my oldest daughter (7) initiated the conversation and asked me which one my favorite was. Geddy of course. She likes Lifeson, and my youngest (4) likes Geddy too. I said, "well I think they're all cute. What about this guy?" (Neil Peart) Oldest daughter, "he's very handsome too." LOL If they like them, it must be true! They're all hotties!
  • Like 1

GF and I were front row on 6/28 in Ridgefield basically right in front of Lerxst all night. After the show she mentioned at least 3Xs "Boy, he sure is an attractive man". Yeah I said, and beyond talented and very rich. Mmmmm, she purred. Then I burst her bubble by letting her know he married his high school sweetheart and is still married to her. No matter in the end though, her crush will live on. smile.gif AlexFinal.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jul 21 2011, 06:07 PM)
Yeah, we tend not to let relationships (Rush's or our own!) get in the way of our crushes...thank goodness you significant others are tolerant! Seriously rose.gif

yes.gif

I've had a thing for Alex since I saw Rush on the MP tour. The talented fingers had something to do with it. Heh. wub.gif

My Hubby is very tolerant of it (he should be, he's the one who turned me on to them). In fact, he made that banner in my signature wink.gif

Edited by HowItIs