Do women actually find the members of RUSH

treeduck

Your opinion on RUSH sex  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on RUSH sex

• 1 I'm a damn liar if I say I fancy Geddy Lee!
    • 2 I'll burn in hell if I pretend to drool over old man Lifeson any longer
    • 3 Neil Peart is hot!! HA HA you KNOW I'm kidding!! He's an ugly old Fuckerr!
    • 4 No one has ever found Geddy Lee sexually attractive not even hismonkey
    • 5 Once and for all let's put this "Rush are sexy" crap to bed (so to speak)
    • 6 Rush are NOT sexually attractive to women, not even Cosey Toes likes em
    • 7 Lifeson is literally shocked that Jaye lied about his attractiveness
    • 8 No one ever found Neil attractive, his new wife married him for fame & $$

Where's the option "I'd bang Geddy Lee like a loose screen door in a wind storm?" Because...that would be what I'd pick.

• Like 1

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 26 2011, 12:28 AM)
Where's the option "I'd bang Geddy Lee like a loose screen door in a wind storm?" Because...that would be what I'd pick.

That option doesn't exist in this universe or any other, it's implausible, unfathomable and conjures up images of the puke-inducing variety...

062802puke_prv.gif tongue.gif

I think that you are just so jealous of the guys that you have to start a lame-ass poll to make your self feel better. tongue.gif
  • Like 1

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 26 2011, 02:22 AM)
Where's the option "I'd bang Geddy Lee like a loose screen door in a wind storm?"  Because...that would be what I'd pick.

That option doesn't exist in this universe or any other, it's implausible, unfathomable and conjures up images of the puke-inducing variety...

062802puke_prv.gif tongue.gif

Think what you will...I'd still do him. tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 26 2011, 05:28 AM)
Where's the option "I'd bang Geddy Lee like a loose screen door in a wind storm?"  Because...that would be what I'd pick.

I'm coming to your house during that storm and bringing Lerxst firedevil.gif

Edited by FoxxiStarr

Ducky, you are lucky you don't live near me! 1287.gif ph34r.gif

I fell in love with Geddy back in the 70's and swore my last name would one day be Weinrib...damn that Nancy!

The man is hot!!!! firedevil.gif firedevil.gif and I would jump at the chance to "have my way with him"!

Lay off Ducky if you know what it good for you! 1287.gif 1287.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

BTW you're kinda hot too! wink.gif

QUOTE (realomind @ May 25 2011, 06:31 PM)
None of the above. I wouldn't kick Bubba or Lerxst out of bed for eating cheese & onion crisps, but more specifically Bubba Lerxst.  I know what I like, and that's just the way it is!

This....with just one small change.... wub.gif

I'm attracted to the talent and the parts of their personalities I've seen, and I do find those things sexy, but to actually get seriously horny, tacky and gross all over a public board, just isn't me.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

tongue.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ May 26 2011, 10:18 AM)

Ducky, you are lucky you don't live near me! 1287.gif ph34r.gif

I fell in love with Geddy back in the 70's and swore my last name would one day be Weinrib...damn that Nancy!

The man is hot!!!! firedevil.gif firedevil.gif and I would jump at the chance to "have my way with him"!

Lay off Ducky if you know what it good for you! 1287.gif 1287.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

BTW you're kinda hot too! wink.gif

trink39.gif hug2.gif bekloppt.gif wink.gif

I'm not really the kind of girl that's very attracted to people in an overtly sexual kind of way. I've never had sexual fantasies about anyone nor any particularly racy dreams/thoughts/etc.

But my admiration for those three guys, particularly Neil, is very deep (emotionally) and, yes, I do find them attractive... both in looks and in talent, et cetera.

They aren't all that bad looking. I've had a crush on Alex since I was 13, and was especially hot for him around GUP. What can I say? I have a weakness for guys with blonde hair and a good sense of humor. And, he plays a wicked guitar. That seals the deal.

It's good to know that you don't think they're sexually attractive, ducky. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 26 2011, 03:25 PM)
They aren't all that bad looking. I've had a crush on Alex since I was 13, and was especially hot for him around GUP. What can I say? I have a weakness for guys with blonde hair and a good sense of humor. And, he plays a wicked guitar. That seals the deal.

It's good to know that you don't think they're sexually attractive, ducky. laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif cool10.gif huh.gif th1245.gif ph34r.gif trink38.gif

Oh no. No no no no no.

Would you hang a Picasso on a wall with velcro tabs?

Would you wash a Lamborghini with dishsoap and a scrub brush?

No, no no.

Bang Geddy like a loose screen door in a wind storm? No. Lavish every. single. inch. of the glorious artwork that is Geddy Lee's body til the man could not ever remember such bliss?

yes.gif

here's a poll..

would you either have crazy wild sex, or make sweet, slow, passionate love with (insert favorite band member's name here)? lol

Edited by liddybuck01

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ May 26 2011, 08:19 PM)
here's a poll..

would you either have crazy wild sex, or make sweet, slow, passionate love with (insert favorite band member's name here)? lol

Hard, fast, sweaty, raunchy, nasty, hard-core.

Then I'd slap him on the ass and send him back to Toronto.