1. 1. Which is the best?

• The Pass
    • Dreamline
    • Bravado
    • Animate
    • Caravan

Tough choice but I went with Bravado.

Shouldn't it be "Which is the Least Worst?"

I choose not to decide. I have still made a Choice.

Old Rush Good, New Rush Bad.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/Nickslikk2112/Rush%20Dublin/Peeps/P1030147.jpg

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 19 2011, 03:57 AM)
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/Nickslikk2112/Rush%20Dublin/Peeps/P1030147.jpg

What are the albums referenced on that shirt? I can see Fly by Night, the debut (duh), and A Farewell to Kings on top, but I can't make out anything besides Presto on the bottom. Unless that's Moving Pictures in the middle? But why would that be used for the "new Rush" part?

Edited by StellarJetman

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ May 20 2011, 03:18 AM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 19 2011, 03:57 AM)

What are the albums referenced on that shirt? I can see Fly by Night, the debut (duh), and A Farewell to Kings on top, but I can't make out anything besides Presto on the bottom. Unless that's Moving Pictures in the middle? But why would that be used for the "new Rush" part?

New = VT font

Bottom Rush = Time Machine Tour font

Right now, "Caravan" is my favorite of those five...

But objectively, I have to go with "Dreamline" as the better song.

Edited by GeddyRulz

I went with Caravan, To me modern Rush is Counterparts onward. The reast belong to Middle Rush Era.

Rush - Moving Pictures: Classic Era

Signals- Roll the Bones-: Post Classic Era

Counterparts- Clockwork Angels: Modern Era

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 19 2011, 05:57 AM)
Shouldn't it be "Which is the Least Worst?"

I choose not to decide. I have still made a Choice.
Old Rush Good, New Rush Bad.

utterly hilarious is that you?

Of that list Id say Caravan, which is a song I like, but still believe pales in comparison to albums like PeW and MP.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 20 2011, 11:52 PM)
Caravan's pretty solid, but to compare it to the emotion and depth of The Pass is just silly... come on people...

Composition is part of my problem. Emotional depth is one thing, getting your balls rocked off is another smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 20 2011, 09:59 PM)
Caravan's pretty solid, but to compare it to the emotion and depth of The Pass is just silly... come on people...

Composition is part of my problem. Emotional depth is one thing, getting your balls rocked off is another smile.gif

As far as composition goes, I don't think Caravan can even hold a candle to BU2B.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 21 2011, 12:02 AM)

As far as composition goes, I don't think Caravan can even hold a candle to BU2B.

Well Id have to disagree with your police work there Norm... laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 20 2011, 10:10 PM)

Don't get me wrong, I love Caravan AND BU2B. If that's the direction Rush is taking on their next album, CA will be one of my favorites, well moreso than presto. Hell, I loooooooved Vapor Trails.

But when you're dealing with a song like The Pass, a song that literally has the power to pull a person out of a bad place in their life, and give them hope; I just don't think you can rest on composition. (and I'm usually a composition guy.)

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 20 2011, 11:10 PM)

Caravan is much better than BU2b or the Pass.

Caravan = 1022.gif

The Pass = schla03.gif