This is Rush's final tour

nealpert

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Apr 22 2011, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 22 2011, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 22 2011, 08:16 AM)
QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 22 2011, 04:32 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 22 2011, 02:22 AM)
Why is it so important for some people to project this false image that they have some sort of connection to the band? Are we supposed to be impressed just because someone says "Me and the guys go way back" or "I have inside info" anonymously on the internet? A lyric from the first song on the Presto album comes to mind...

I never said i have any connection to the band

Its funny what people will assume

Saying you have "facts" that support the band's decision to NOT tour again after this current tour despite the fact that the band themselves has said they WOULD tour for CA implies that you have some sort of inside connection with the band.

Of course, the reality is: You do not have any facts at all, and that you claimed you did because you thought it would sound impressive. You're pretty much just trolling here.

Actually i said my prediction is based on facts, not feelings and would NOT be their decision.

Perhaps you should find a hobby that does not involve reading.

And you should pursue a hobby that does not involve writing biggrin.gif

and perhaps find a place to live thats not under a bridge.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 22 2011, 12:11 PM)
Why is it so important for some people to project this false image that they have some sort of connection to the band? Are we supposed to be impressed just because someone says "Me and the guys go way back" or "I have inside info" anonymously on the internet? A lyric from the first song on the Presto album comes to mind...

Saying you have "facts" that support the band's decision to NOT tour again after this current tour despite the fact that the band themselves has said they WOULD tour for CA implies that you have some sort of inside connection with the band.

Of course, the reality is: You do not have any facts at all, and that you claimed you did because you thought it would sound impressive. You're pretty much just trolling here.

Actually i said my prediction is based on facts, not feelings and would NOT be their decision.

SO, what are these facts that your prediction is based on? Why not just state them?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 21 2011, 03:36 AM)
QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 21 2011, 04:33 AM)
Dont talk about it
Just bump this thread next tour and call me an asshole or something

Just enjoy this last tour knowing 15% of the outrageous ticket price goes into Ray Daniels grubby little hands

Are the band giving Ray 15% against their will? Is Ray stealing that 15% from under their noses? Do you have inside info? Are giant flying sharks going to get us all? Tell! Tell!

If it weren't for ray danniels there would be no rush forum, and no rush period. He believed in them so much that he put himself so far in debt he nearly sank the ship. But they pulled through and made it somehow. I suppose after all that dedication and perserverence that ray should just manage the band for free?

When you go to work, do you charge money or do you do it for free? confused13.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Apr 22 2011, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 21 2011, 03:36 AM)
Dont talk about it

Just enjoy this last tour knowing 15% of the outrageous ticket price goes into Ray Daniels grubby little hands

Are the band giving Ray 15% against their will? Is Ray stealing that 15% from under their noses? Do you have inside info? Are giant flying sharks going to get us all? Tell! Tell!

If it weren't for ray danniels there would be no rush forum, and no rush period. He believed in them so much that he put himself so far in debt he nearly sank the ship. But they pulled through and made it somehow. I suppose after all that dedication and perserverence that ray should just manage the band for free?

When you go to work, do you charge money or do you do it for free? confused13.gif

Daniels also fired geddy, right?

Did you happen to read sammy hagars account of daniels?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 22 2011, 11:39 AM)

SO, what are these facts that your prediction is based on? Why not just state them?

The facts are too outrageous

Il be back in 11 days to continiue to not answer questions

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 22 2011, 12:39 PM)

Bippity-boppity BUMP. ^^^

For nealpert. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Didn't see his response above. Not that it was a good response or anything, but he did respond.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 23 2011, 01:14 AM)
So far ive found Rush fans very sheeplike and non innovative in thinking.

Hmm
Could it be?
Nah. That would be unthinkable

You're thinking of Led Zeppelin fans. wink.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Apr 23 2011, 01:25 AM)
QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 23 2011, 01:14 AM)
So far ive found Rush fans very sheeplike and non innovative in thinking.

Hmm
Could it be?
Nah. That would be unthinkable

You're thinking of Led Zeppelin fans. wink.gif

No, zep fans are just stupid

Rush fans are more intelligent

But more programable

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 23 2011, 01:49 AM)

You have no facts about this being Rush's final tour. You do have a bucket full of bullshit, however. And it's not even entertaining bullshit. Entertaining bullshit has some value, at least. Yours is just annoying. Plus, you have that smug "I'm smarter than the rest of you" thing going, which I suspect is also bullshit, and that's bad when combined with the non-entertaining bucket of bullshit.

11 days? Where are you going? I think I know. Can you bring me back one of those shirts that says, "My friend went to see Bon Jovi, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"?

Something tells me this thread will be dead and buried by the time you get back. Have a good trip!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2011, 01:13 AM)
You have no facts about this being Rush's final tour. You do have a bucket full of bullshit, however. And it's not even entertaining bullshit. Entertaining bullshit has some value, at least. Yours is just annoying. Plus, you have that smug "I'm smarter than the rest of you" thing going, which I suspect is also bullshit, and that's bad when combined with the non-entertaining bucket of bullshit.

And how much do you have when you add what's in the bucket to what's (presumably) out in the pasture?

Edited by StellarJetman

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2011, 02:13 AM)
QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 23 2011, 01:49 AM)

11 days? Where are you going? I think I know. Can you bring me back one of those shirts that says, "My friend went to see Bon Jovi, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"?

Something tells me this thread will be dead and buried by the time you get back. Have a good trip!

Going to a secure location with no net access

AlienSmiley.gif

Have fun on the surface

Good luck

I believe that they will tour Clockwork and then fully disclose their intent on having a Final R-40 Tour in 2014 with several 2-night cities included.

No facts....no feelings....no predictions...

Just the most reasonable assumption I can come up with.

With this scenario....I can see them this June 18th, twice on the Clockwork Tour and twice on R-40....equaling five more times.....

....for a grand total of 25 shows for me....

I would be okay with that....

Anything less would be disappointing....

Troll.

Moving on.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 21 2011, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 21 2011, 04:36 AM)
Dont talk about it

Yeah, Nostradamus, we want to know how you've arrived at this prediction. confused13.gif

Yes, please tell us more... z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif

Geddy's voice. I didn't go this tour because it's gotten to where it's too hard to listen to. I hate to say it because he is one of my all time vocal heroes, but he just cracks too much now. Either they need to space the dates out way more, play for less than three hours (no), play more instrumentals because they're better than ever instrumentally, or just stop. I don't want them to go out as an embarrassment like some of the shit "classic rock" bands; they're way too awesome and important to music for that.