They have got to be tired

Ya, flying around in a private jet, staying in posh hotels and working three hours every other night must be killing them.

they pace themselves very well.

if you had posted this back in 87-88 I'd have said "Yeah! They gotta be tired!"

The touring schedule these days is crafted to the needs of 3 gents who are pushing 60. They've learned over the past 30+ years how to tour.

recent interview with Geddy said that they look forward to playing , but its the waiting around for it thats the problem...im sure the jets and hotel room are boring to them by now..they prefer the long sets, obviously, or they wouldnt be doing them...i hope they stay healthy but it may be time for them to do some training to stay that way..its really great to see they still love the music as much as we all do trink39.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 4 2011, 05:48 PM)
Ya, flying around in a private jet, staying in posh hotels and working three hours every other night must be killing them.

They actually work about 2 hours 25 minutes a night. And get a nice break to empty their colostomy bags too.

QUOTE (Axeshredder @ Apr 4 2011, 01:37 PM)
i hope they stay healthy but it may be time for them to do some training to stay that way..

If what I've heard is correct, they do. Tennis, bicycling, working out are part of the job .

Jeepers! They just started the tour! Yes, they toured last year, but that was last year! They are not THAT old.

2.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 4 2011, 08:00 PM)
i hope they stay healthy but it may be time for them to do some training to stay that way..

If what I've heard is correct, they do. Tennis, bicycling, working out are part of the job .

thank god...all that fancy road food seems to be catching up to Neil and Alex...lol...they better diet soon

QUOTE (Axeshredder @ Apr 4 2011, 09:19 PM)

thank god...all that fancy road food seems to be catching up to Neil and Alex...lol...they better diet soon

Nonsense! Neil needs his proteins to whack the shit out of that drum kit! Screw dieting! tongue.gif

And Al...well, he's just Al. You can't expect much more than that.

QUOTE (Axeshredder @ Apr 4 2011, 11:37 AM)
recent interview with Geddy said that they look forward to playing , but its the waiting around for it thats the problem...im sure the jets and hotel room are boring to them by now..they prefer the long sets, obviously, or they wouldnt be doing them...i hope they stay healthy but it may be time for them to do some training to stay that way..its really great to see they still love the music as much as we all do trink39.gif

They do things to fight boredom and keep themselves busy until showtime: Neil-riding his bike to the venues, geddy- going to baseball games and Alex-playing golf. Not too bad of a living if you can get it. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Axeshredder @ Apr 4 2011, 08:19 PM)

I thought Alex looked a few pounds lighter than the S&A Tour.

QUOTE (Everyday Glory @ Apr 4 2011, 12:43 PM)
The boys have got to be tired, all this touring, and rich, but this has got to be taking it's toll on their health,

They are still very young and active, so years ahead of them... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Everyday Glory @ Apr 4 2011, 12:43 PM)
The boys have got to be tired, all this touring, and rich, but this has got to be taking it's toll on their health,

LOL When Neils drumming it looks like someones stabbing him all over with little knives!

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 4 2011, 05:26 PM)

They actually work about 2 hours 25 minutes a night. And get a nice break to empty their colostomy bags too.

waffen093.gif waffen093.gif

why is this numbnut even on the forum? english accent: " now what he 'ell do he even care 'bout an ol ban from canada mate?"

every post is some childish jabb.

dazed025.gif confused13.gif fing.gif cat.gif

If anything they should be tired of playing some of those same songs for the millionth time...but as for a grueling schedule? It sure ain't the 70's and 80's touring. They set up a pretty easy tour schedule and they play it smart (although not my favorite way) instead of playing lots of shows for little pay, they play few shows with lots of pay.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 6 2011, 05:26 AM)

why is this numbnut even on the forum? english accent: " now what he 'ell do he even care 'bout an ol ban from canada mate?"

Thats australian!...im english and ones pomfitication that suggests we british discombobulate in such an unsyncopated manner offends my sensibilities.

BUT YOUR RIGHT HE DOES SEEM TO ENJOY WEARING THE HAT OF TROLLDOM ON OCCASION

AND WHATS WITH THAT DEFORMED ORSE MATE?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 4 2011, 12:48 PM)

Don't forget the 6 months of vacation since the last leg of the tour.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 6 2011, 10:26 AM)

Get thissen aht of it tha gret Troll.

Ow come tha can't cope wi truth o' matter that Rush only plays 2 arz and twenny five, an that thi int as good as thi used to bay.

As for tha wantin' to machine gun me, that's not a raight nice thing to be wantin o'somebody like. Tha ortta get thissen a bit o'decency abaht thiself youth.

So just shut thi gob afore Ah fills it in for thi.