Keira Update

ILSnwdog

Keira turned 2 on Saturday. She is still pretty small for 2, but she is catching up. She is a happy little monkey though. :)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/Keiranewchair_zps48b6c369.jpg

Here is Keira at the Rain Forest Cafe. We ordered the Volcano. :D

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/Keiravolcano_zpsb8458b21.jpg

• Like 7

She is so beautiful and happy looking! Neat thread, hard to believe now that she was so very tiny. Love the plaid skirt and tights, I miss being able to dress my little girl. Thanks for sharing!
  • Like 1

Keira turned 2 on Saturday. She is still pretty small for 2, but she is catching up. She is a happy little monkey though. :)

I LOVE the look on her precious little face! That is so sweet!! What a doll you have Jim.

• Like 1

Wow, what a remarkable story Snowdog! Your daughter is so cute!! Read the whole thread through and it's a real miracle!! She looks great considering how samll she was at birth. I just love that first "get me outta here" bath photo!! :LOL:

:ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Just saw this thread for the first time - what a little miracle girl! She's grown so much from a tiny little (and cute!) thing, and is very pretty! Congratulations on having such a cutie, and thanks for sharing! :)
  • Like 1

Adorable, ILS! What a beautiful little girl! :) Edited by CygnusGal
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! You're making me tear up a bit...and that ain't easy. :)

There are some extremely classy people in this place. :cheers:

• Like 2

I LOVE the look on her precious little face! That is so sweet!! What a doll you have Jim.

I couldn't stop looking at this picture. Just beautiful. So happy to see her smile. :)
  • Like 2

Very cute! She'll be skiing in no time.

In a couple of years. :)

Pfft forget skiing.. get that lil lady a pair of ice skates and teach her the greatest sport known as HOCKEY!!!

I see her as the next Hayley Wickenheiser except she's not Canadian LOL

• Like 1

Very cute! She'll be skiing in no time.

In a couple of years. :)

Pfft forget skiing.. get that lil lady a pair of ice skates and teach her the greatest sport known as HOCKEY!!!

I see her as the next Hayley Wickenheiser except she's not Canadian LOL

I wish I lived close to a rink. :(

My son needs to be toughened up a bit. I think hockey would do the trick.

• Like 1

On Monday, Keira graduated to a "big girl bed". The crib has been retired!

1501725_10202537966878096_151098340_n.jpg

Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 8

:7up: That is a huge step! Congrats Keira!! (I like the thumbs up she's giving.) I'm sure she feels very proud of herself to be in a real bed like big brother and sister. :)
  • Like 1

:7up: That is a huge step! Congrats Keira!! (I like the thumbs up she's giving.) I'm sure she feels very proud of herself to be in a real bed like big brother and sister. :)

The thumbs up is probably due to the fact that the thumb just came out of her mouth! She is still a huge thumb sucker. It's in her mouth all night! :LOL:

The thumbs up is probably due to the fact that the thumb just came out of her mouth! She is still a huge thumb sucker. It's in her mouth all night! :LOL:

I think thumb sucking is so cute. Neither one of my boys did and I was a bit disappointed. It's such a cute little kid thing.

It's not that you told her about the Packers loss...

• Like 1

And she's almost 3 isn't she. Ya know, in a couple years (which will feel like days) the phone will ring, you'll answer and say "no you can't talk to Keira right now, she's in Moscow studying dance", because it'll be the FIFTH TIME IN THREE F*@CKING minutes a boy's called to ask her about whatever...and she'll give you the stinkeye....and the phone'll ring again.... :LOL:

• Like 2

And she's almost 3 isn't she. Ya know, in a couple years (which will feel like days) the phone will ring, you'll answer and say "no you can't talk to Keira right now, she's in Moscow studying dance", because it'll be the FIFTH TIME IN THREE F*@CKING minutes a boy's called to ask her about whatever...and she'll give you the stinkeye....and the phone'll ring again.... :LOL:

:LOL:

That day is just around the corner for Keira's older sister. Keira turns three on the 26th of this month. Time flies. :)

• Like 1