American Idol- anyone?

Running Rebel

http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/American-Idol-10-Paul-McDonald-525x294.jpghttp://blog.al.com/scenesource/2008/10/medium_jeff-foxworthy.jpg

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alph Seeker @ Apr 14 2011, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Apr 14 2011, 12:07 PM)
We should post look alikes for the contestants.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/yangster1020/ztu0ys.jpg

http://jennifer-lopez.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/watch-scotty-mccreery-add-517-0-150x150.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8Mo9wgzZpRk/RnO1BpJwtMI/AAAAAAAAAGg/ptAEfj0uFt8/s200/smirkbush.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/03/10/celeb-casey-abrams-240x285-1.jpghttp://www.choosy-beggars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/yukon_cornelius.jpg

Ok, I'm finally caught up on the last show and results show.

First off, what the F*CK is band boy reject Stefano still doing there, and why do the judges drool all over him every time he sings? He's not horrible, but he's super annoying.

I think America easily got it right with the bottom three this time though, and while I would have preferred boy band reject to leave, the guy who did leave (I've already forgotten his name) and Haley won't make it to the end anyway.

Seriously though, this is a TOUGH year.

Jacob is rapidly falling out of favor with me. Sure he's incredible, and those last notes he hit on the S&G song were ridiculous, but I'm getting a bit tired of him. Lauren is great, but not my fave. The country dude will be a huge country star no matter when he leaves. That leaves Casey & James.

I'm pulling for Casey all the way. He's just SOOOO cool and funky and chill, and I'd be very curious to see what kind of album he would make. While I don't want James Durbin to win, he's amazing, and that heavy metal track he did was phenomenal. And Zakk Wylde? How out of control f*cking amazing was he? It's so great to see performances like those two, things we've never seen before, and well outside of the usual cookie cutter people we're used to seeing on the show.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 15 2011, 03:28 PM)
i'm pulling for lauren alaina. i'm not a big country guy but she's fun to watch. if that dude pulls out the bass one more time.... eyesre4.gif

what, you'll think it's brilliant like every other time he's brought it out? confused13.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 15 2011, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 15 2011, 03:28 PM)
i'm pulling for lauren alaina.  i'm not a big country guy but she's fun to watch.  if that dude pulls out the bass one more time.... eyesre4.gif

what, you'll think it's brilliant like every other time he's brought it out? confused13.gif

this is first and foremost a singing competition, not the gong show. tongue.gif if that dude wins i will lose all respect for the show.

Durbin can make a cover album anytime, I'd buy it twice, especialy after Heavy Metal! ANNNNNDDD isn't it kinda cheatin when you got a heavyweight like Zakk Wylde onstage with ya?

No complaints here! I hope this kid does GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!

rofl3.gif

and I think Casey Boy finally got over the heartbreak of him being saved and everyone being so surprised over Pia getting the axe he's back to his level of coolality

Keep that screamer Haley Reinhart on...Steve Tyler said so

wink.gif tongue.gif rofl3.gif

Everyone should be required to cover The Temples of Syrinx. That should narrow the field. Out of a possible 10, Durbin would do the best at maybe a 6. Stefano would get the gong at "We've taken care of -" yes.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

What the f#$% did Steven Tyler say? i F#$%ing missed it! Was it F&%$ing important? laugh.gif

I wonder what all the older ones and parents will think of his F-bomb tirade tonight? facepalm.gif

Edited by alphseeker

QUOTE (Alph Seeker @ Apr 20 2011, 07:16 PM)
Everyone should be required to cover The Temples of Syrinx. That should narrow the field. Out of a possible 10, Durbin would do the best at maybe a 6. Stefano would get the gong at "We've taken care of -" yes.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Ok, after hearing Durbin do that Muse song, I'll bump his TOS potential to an 8. If they brought Pia back she could cover Rivendell better than Geddy. The only way I want to hear Scotty stay is if he does Cold Fire.

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 21 2011, 01:27 AM)
What the f#$% did Steven Tyler say? i F#$%ing missed it! Was it F&%$ing important?  laugh.gif

I wonder what all the older ones and parents will think of his F-bomb tirade tonight? facepalm.gif

laugh.gif

And the look on his face was complete indifference. Like a dog who just ate a big plate of bacon. "This is what I do. cool.gif " biggrin.gif

What the f#$% did Steven Tyler say? i F#$%ing missed it! Was it F&%$ing important? laugh.gif

I'm sorry, by "older ones and parents" what age group are you referring to? Cause, we all grew up listening to Steven Tyler, and well, yes, as also posted. 'That's what he do'

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Apr 21 2011, 11:20 AM)
And a storm knocked out my cable box and it didn't record. Guess I'll have to search youtube or something. Really a bummer.

Casey rocked. James rocked. Haley rocked.

Everyone else -- just watch any prior show. schla03.gif

They are all talented, don't get me wrong, but edginess wins out in my book.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Apr 21 2011, 10:46 AM)
What the f#$% did Steven Tyler say? i F#$%ing missed it! Was it F&%$ing important?  laugh.gif

I'm sorry, by "older ones and parents" what age group are you referring to? Cause, we all grew up listening to Steven Tyler, and well, yes, as also posted. 'That's what he do'

It ain't my age group because my children are 26 and 24 - don't get me wrong i think it's hilarious but knowing the audience who watches this some won't be to happy like my 77 year old mother who called my last night to complain or perhaps the young couple with a 11 year old daughter who is glued to this Sh#%-

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alph Seeker @ Apr 21 2011, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Apr 21 2011, 11:20 AM)
And a storm knocked out my cable box and it didn't record.  Guess I'll have to search youtube or something.  Really a bummer.

Casey rocked. James rocked. Haley rocked.

Everyone else -- just watch any prior show. schla03.gif

They are all talented, don't get me wrong, but edginess wins out in my book.

yes.gif

I'm a bigger fan of Casey AND Haley, now.

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 20 2011, 11:27 PM)

I think Steven has found Paula's stash of happy pills.