More unannounced shows?

Gilbertk

Any guesses where they'll go?

From RIAB

"...After that things will quiet down until after the New Year when Rush should be announcing specific dates and ticket sale information for the Southern/Western US/Canada leg of the tour which will kick off in June."

From a Rush newsletter:

"The tour also returns to North America in June with performances in select markets that will include cities such as New Orleans, Austin, Vancouver and a very special return play in Los Angeles "

Any other cities they've missed so far that you think they'll hit on this final leg of the Time Machine tour? I'm hoping for something in Alabama because I doubt that they'll return to Atlanta.

Hoping for Omaha or KC.. or somewhere in the vicinity of Missouri - Kansas - Iowa - Nebraska.

But it would be epic to see them play at Red Rocks. I end up traveling up there every summer but I've never seen a single concert there!

They played SLC, and they never come back there for the second leg. Boise, Denver, and Vegas are all 5-8 hours away, and i'll assume they'll hit one or two of those. Rush is worth the travel!

A friend is a rigger at Mohegan Sun Arena. He told me "Rush in April. Unconfirmed, but highly likely."

I know they said different cities/venues than 2010, but this friend of mine was spot on for the 2010 show (long before it was announced). If they do come back to Mohegan, I hope I get better seats than I have the last few years. I always get crappy seats there. (My friend tells me the dates early, but he doesn't get me tickets!)

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Dec 16 2010, 04:08 PM)

Got my fingers crossed for Red Rocks! They love to play there and it was one of the biggest money makers in 2010.

Same for here in Minnesota. They came here on BOTH legs of the S&A tour and did extremely well both times.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Dec 17 2010, 09:32 AM)
I hope we get a show here in Buffalo but our local promoters have been screwing up a lot over the last few years when it comes to not getting some major tours to come here, so who knows confused13.gif

Buffalo would be great, but Rochester would work more for me. I doubt they are going to play close to me (SYR). They did two shows in my back yard last leg. I can hope.

I will be beyond happy if they play in Columbia. They last played there in 1992, but pretty much always stopped there for a show; in fact, that's where both of my parents first saw Rush in 1979. The only thing better than that would be if they played here in Augusta, but that's ridiculously unlikely, as they last played here in 1986; and the crowd, according to my dad, was very small and not energetic. eh.gif

Happy, happy, joy, joy.....

They are coming to Louisville.

Can't remember last time they played here. Maybe 20 years?

Tired of driving to Indianapolis, Cincinatti, St. Louis, Nashville and Columbus.

Now I have a 10 minute drive. icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Dec 18 2010, 04:54 PM)
I hope we get a show here in Buffalo but our local promoters have been screwing up a lot over the last few years when it comes to not getting some major tours to come here, so who knows confused13.gif

Buffalo would be great, but Rochester would work more for me. I doubt they are going to play close to me (SYR). They did two shows in my back yard last leg. I can hope.

I'll take either of these three -- or a combo of them wink.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 20 2010, 11:50 AM)

I'm in Rochester and no one comes here anymore for big tours. The last time Rush played here was VT, so if anything it'll be Darien Lake or Buffalo. I'm not holding my breath for either. no.gif

I cannot see them skipping Toronto on any leg of any tour.

I hope not anyway, because I passed on the Hamilton show hoping that a summer stop in Toronto will be a reality.

Roll the Bones baby, roll the Bones

AD

2.gif

cat.gif

comp26.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Dec 20 2010, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 20 2010, 11:50 AM)

I'm in Rochester and no one comes here anymore for big tours. The last time Rush played here was VT, so if anything it'll be Darien Lake or Buffalo. I'm not holding my breath for either. no.gif

I'm going to hold my breath. Saw them a couple of times in Rochester and if the Brother Wease is still around (?) maybe he could do something about it. He was excited the three times I saw them there in the early 90s.

In fact, I would love to see them come back to Utica. That's about a 5 minute drive for me and they haven't played here since 87 when I was in high school.

I'd like to see them do a Columbus gig myself. And if I could afford it, I'd gladly haul my butt [and my husband too] to see them in Ottawa.