Please Bring Out

Good,bad,andrush

I will take The Pass, Bravado has been done to death and Resist is better with the full band

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Dec 6 2010, 01:56 PM)
I'd rather hear:

Jacobs Ladder
Middletown Dreams
Countdown

yes.gif To name a few

They could pass on The Pass. Played enough already. Middletown Dreams, Manhattan Project, heck even Scars or Mystic Rhythms. Please dont start a Dreamline thread... tongue.gif Edited by glennb2112

There's only three songs (IMO) that RUSH should change for the upcoming leg. That's "Freewill", "Subdivisions", and "2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx". We've already got all of these songs on a DVD/Blu-Ray including the recent S&A DVD. What should they switch them out with? Anything that hasn't been on a DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.

Spirit of Radio can't be switched because of the intro video. They can keep Workin' Them Angels and Far Cry in, or maybe switch one of them out. Leave that Thing Alone should be kept in order to have a Blu-Ray performance of the song. Closer to the Heart, La Villa Strangiato, and Working Man should all be kept because of the changes to the arrangement. And obviously all of Moving Pictures will be kept.

And hopefully Time Stand Still, Presto, Stick It Out, Faithless, BU2B, Marathon, and Caravan will all remain in the set too.

Edited by rtrushfan

as much as I love Subdivisions, we already have 2 live versions of it just in the past 6 years. I wouldn't mind them swapping it out for something else.

They could also get rid of everything from S&A lol.

I'm putting in my vote for middle town dreams. However, when I saw them back in august and heard Presto, I went back to that album and totally got back into it. The Pass, Scars, Presto, and Show don't tell are just awesome. I like the rest of the album as well but the above just stuck out to me.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Dec 6 2010, 01:56 PM)
I'd rather hear:

Jacobs Ladder
Middletown Dreams
Countdown

yes.gif

I haven't heard them do these three live yet but i've heard The Pass and Bravado before and i've heard Resist four or five times. I wouldn't object if they decided to play those again but i'd rather hear something live that I haven't had the chance to yet.

Afterimage

Analog Kid

The Pass

Different Strings..

from set 1 three or four songs hope they go resting..

What a bunch of good men they are. Now (I) have to do something else wink.gif

e:sounds>songs

Edited by hannuFIN

QUOTE (Between The Beers @ Dec 7 2010, 05:55 PM)
Cold Fire
Lock & Key
Emotion Detector
The Enemy Within
The Analog Kid
By-Tor

This sounds good. I would love to hear Chemistry and The Enemy Within. I know a lot of people do not like Chemistry and there was a time when I fit this description but over the last year I have grown to love it. I would love to hear it.