Cleveland show will be filmed!!!

10040_1649983119

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Dec 6 2010, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Ceiling Limited Squishy @ Dec 6 2010, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Dec 6 2010, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Dec 6 2010, 03:34 AM)
Is there a Miami date on this tour? Because we can't entirely rule out Rush announcing at the last minute that they're taking their video-recording talents to South Beach instead.

film it in south beach and allow only beautiful women wearing bikinis to fill in the first row. more bikini shots and less of rush. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

No women don't like Rush remember. You can all get them cocks out for the few that do, minimum 7 inches, NO thin dicks or fat boys allowed! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Much better and how it should be! You dildo monkeys and RUSH in the background!

speak english next time. angry.gif

Better yet, don't speak!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Dec 6 2010, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Dec 6 2010, 04:34 AM)
Is there a Miami date on this tour? Because we can't entirely rule out Rush announcing at the last minute that they're taking their video-recording talents to South Beach instead.

Do they have two other friends in FLA they wanna be background playas for?

rofl3.gif

At least the Browns beat the Dolphins yesterday!!! smile.gif

Hope we have a better showing then the VT tour- 7,000 est.

(We should with the news of this plus been getting over 9,000- 10,000 plus Blossom last couple of tours.)

QUOTE (Ceiling Limited Squishy @ Dec 6 2010, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Dec 6 2010, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Dec 6 2010, 03:34 AM)

film it in south beach and allow only beautiful women wearing bikinis to fill in the first row. more bikini shots and less of rush. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

No women don't like Rush remember. You can all get them cocks out for the few that do, minimum 7 inches, NO thin dicks or fat boys allowed! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Much better and how it should be! You dildo monkeys and RUSH in the background!

Nice...

Say what you want but Rush always sells out their South Florida Venues! it is opening night and Rush on the beach with the Atlantic as a background and 1000s of well tanned beauties in bikinis would look pretty awesome on a Rush DVD!

yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif

Edited by losingit2k

YES! Theres NO way I'm missing this show, I've never been to a concert that was filmed with anything better than an iphone camera so this should be awesome! So glad they picked Cleveland! (though they should have just done it in Columbus and saved me a few bucks, but oh well not complaining)

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Dec 6 2010, 06:02 PM)
hmm a DVD with an American audience... are we gonna get a lot of "WOOOs" and "F--K YEAH!"s?

Don't forget the fat people, don't forget the fat people.

I Just hope my little Canadian buddy RUSHGIRL manages to get down the front, she deserves it. Go Babe smile.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 6 2010, 08:08 AM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 6 2010, 08:54 PM)
It'll be a Cleveland Steamer.

Why oh why do we need this?

Obviously you don't, so don't buy it. Is it that big of a deal?

Sorry, we can't be negative about Rush can we.

The news doesn't excite me, and I want to share the news smile.gif

Alright seriously? The negativity is getting out of hand here. I know you're taking the piss on American Stereotypes, but it's getting old.

Shut up. And just to let you know, I know quite a few fat nations out there, that are WORSE than America.

Italy is one, oh god. I've been there. I love the people, and country, great place.

Believe it or not, China is pretty bad too, i've been there as well. Not so good food, and they have no speed limits, but the people are friendly.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 6 2010, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 6 2010, 08:08 AM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 6 2010, 08:54 PM)
It'll be a Cleveland Steamer.

Why oh why do we need this?

Obviously you don't, so don't buy it. Is it that big of a deal?

Sorry, we can't be negative about Rush can we.

The news doesn't excite me, and I want to share the news smile.gif

If we were to find out that Jean is really Nick posing as a woman, I would not be shocked. smile.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 6 2010, 06:28 PM)
Alright seriously? The negativity is getting out of hand here. I know you're taking the piss on American Stereotypes, but it's getting old.

Shut up. And just to let you know, I know quite a few fat nations out there, that are WORSE than America.

Italy is one, oh god. I've been there. I love the people, and country, great place.

Believe it or not, China is pretty bad too, i've been there as well. Not so good food, and they have no speed limits, but the people are friendly.

Most fat American's I've known have been Italian Americans.

Big City Americans are slimmer than small town Brits. Small Town Americans are wider than small town Brits.

I've never known a fat Chinaman, all the Chinkys I know are staffed by slim folk, but it's bloody hot by that fryer.

All Whoopers and Hollerers I've known have been Americans. It's much more refined to sit and applaud politely, then get to one's feet and shout "Bravo!" at the end of the concert.

Oh yeah, got to pile on the hate for Cleveland, why on earth film in somewhere as desolate as Cleveland? I'd sooner send my mother in law to Pakistan than Cleveland!

Edited by Jean Simmons

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 6 2010, 06:37 PM)

Big City Americans are slimmer than small town Brits. Small Town Americans are wider than small town Brits.

I've never known a fat Chinaman, all the Chinkys I know are staffed by slim folk, but it's bloody hot by that fryer.

All Whoopers and Hollerers I've known have been Americans. It's much more refined to sit and applaud politely, then get to one's feet and shout "Bravo!" at the end of the concert.

Oh yeah, got to pile on the hate for Cleveland, why on earth film in somewhere as desolate as Cleveland? I'd sooner send my mother in law to Pakistan than Cleveland!

........because that's where it all started!

You make it sound like they are going to film it outdoors at the industrial park....It's indoors with 10,000 screaming fans of which I shall be one.

I'll have you know that Detroit is far worse than Cleveland.

Cleveland ACTUALLY has an economy, even though it's been rough for 20 years do to all the steel mills closing (grandpa worked in those steel mills.)

Not to mention it has a lot of culture.

It's not the best place, but jesus christ it certainly isn't the WORST.

QUOTE (Yukon Cornelius @ Dec 6 2010, 06:47 PM)

You make it sound like they are going to film it outdoors at the industrial park....It's indoors with 10,000 screaming fans of which I shall be one.

Jean is taking the piss... it's that "dry British humour" I guess.

Cleveland seems like an odd choice... it's literally the "middle of nowhere". I get the whole nod to their humble beginnings, but wouldn't "Rush at Madison Square Garden" or "Rush in L.A." be a lot cooler?

Actually, Cleveland is next to a bunch of...........cool stuff.

Errr, well it would've worked better during the summer. Oh wait.

That's right, it's next year.

So yeah, Cedar Point should be open by then.

Shit yeah, road trip.

Never mind all the negative Cleveland BS you jack weeds are saying!... I can't believe they are not filming this in Cuyahoga Falls!! (Pretty much an inside joke)

Seriously, WTF? Give Cleveland people a break. It's not our fault Rush isn't in the hall. It's not our fault our weather sucks, our football, baseball, and now basketball teams suck. It's not our fault we only have minor league hockey (which is still fun to go to at $11.50 per ticket!).

One thing we can take credit for and nobody on this forum can dispute it... Cleveland helped in making Rush successful. It is well known fact that Cleveland was one of the first cities that gave Rush airtime. Us Ohioans that go back to those days of listening to WMMS are proud of that. Of course we don't listen to WMMS anymore because they pretty much suck, but back in the 70s it was THE station!

So lighten up Francis! Rush is touring, I would venture to say most of us our going to some city to see them, and we continue to enjoy the music these guys provide us!

2.gif

now mellow!

To my surprise, you have yet to post THIS favorite image of yours -- and you've been here for over a month! Your restraint is admirable! wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 6 2010, 08:17 PM)

To my surprise, you have yet to post THIS favorite image of yours -- and you've been here for over a month! Your restraint is admirable! wink.gif

gays are meatballs now? I thought they were cigarettes... Brits are confusing!

Thank goodness they're filming this tour. Personally, they could film it on the moon for all I care. I'm just grateful that I'll have a keepsake of this tour.

Classy move by the boys tho. Giving their thanks to Cleveland is just one more example of why they are as classy as they come.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Dec 6 2010, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (Yukon Cornelius @ Dec 6 2010, 06:47 PM)

Jean is taking the piss... it's that "dry British humour" I guess.

Cleveland seems like an odd choice... it's literally the "middle of nowhere". I get the whole nod to their humble beginnings, but wouldn't "Rush at Madison Square Garden" or "Rush in L.A." be a lot cooler?

No...Rush "Hello Cleveland" sounds like a great DVD/Blu ray title...

Cedar Point's website says they will not be open by 4/15, so I'm leaving the family to get waterlogged at Castaway Bay,and I'm heading over to the Dunkin Donuts Dome(or whatever that arena is called) for some 2.gif

trink38.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif and then maybe 062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by 35goinon13

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Dec 6 2010, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Dec 6 2010, 06:02 PM)
hmm a DVD with an American audience... are we gonna get a lot of "WOOOs" and "F--K YEAH!"s?

Don't forget the fat people, don't forget the fat people.

I Just hope my little Canadian buddy RUSHGIRL manages to get down the front, she deserves it. Go Babe smile.gif

She "deserves" it? She'll be down there one way or another.

MSG and all those other big city venues have been played out on DVD countless times by several bands. Why not film somewhere different and at the same time pay homage to the city where their songs first graced the airwaves.

Oh...and as an added bonus send a message to the myopic Rock Hall nomination committee who year after year show their bias by not acknowledging Rush.

P.S. The Indians are in town that night so downtown should be rockin'