The Android thread

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Mar 24 2011, 04:45 PM)
okay i have an ipod with all my rush on it, anyway to get some of those songs on my phone to make ringtones with? Or is there a better Rush ringtone place? I have an editor thingy if I had the music.

Do you know how to download torrents?

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 24 2011, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Mar 24 2011, 04:45 PM)
okay i have an ipod with all my rush on it, anyway to get some of those songs on my phone to make ringtones with?  Or is there a better Rush ringtone place?  I have an editor thingy if I had the music.

Do you know how to download torrents?

nope haha I'm old!

I'm downloading the winamp thing and it says you can import from itunes somehow so I guess I'll try to figure that out.

oh and got the App Brain thing and found some email thing I must have downloaded that was $19.95!! I unloaded that and hope they don't try to charge me. Not sure how that happened or why either.

Edited by Running Rebel

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Mar 24 2011, 05:05 PM)
I'm downloading the winamp thing and it says you can import from itunes somehow so I guess I'll try to figure that out.

oh and got the App Brain thing and found some email thing I must have downloaded that was $19.95!! I unloaded that and hope they don't try to charge me. Not sure how that happened or why either.

The app on Appbrain said it was free. I don't know know why you got that?

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 24 2011, 08:36 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Mar 24 2011, 05:05 PM)

oh and got the App Brain thing and found some email thing I must have downloaded that was $19.95!!  I unloaded that and hope they don't try to charge me.  Not sure how that happened or why either.

The app on Appbrain said it was free. I don't know know why you got that?

I thought winamp was free? I don't recall a paid version...

If you guys go out eating a lot, I recommend Yelp. Some great tips from customers reviewing the establishments.

GetGlue is kind of a fun app too. You just rate things you like and you end up getting badges. Gets old after a while though.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 4 2011, 09:08 PM)
Anyone else experiencing lots of redirects to amazon.com while using this site on their phone? You have to be perfect with the fingers...

Ye gads, all the time. wacko.gif

It would be awesome if TRF had a mobile version, like CP does. yes.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 4 2011, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 4 2011, 09:08 PM)
Anyone else experiencing lots of redirects to amazon.com while using this site on their phone?  You have to be perfect with the fingers...

Ye gads, all the time. wacko.gif

It would be awesome if TRF had a mobile version, like CP does. yes.gif

It's the version of the forum software. We're on a pretty old version, unfortunately.

I'm shocked, shocked, to find out that these apps are malware:

Sexy Girls: Hot Japanese

Sexy Legs

HOT Girls 4

Beauty Breasts

Sex Sound

Sex Sound: Japanese

HOT Girls 1

HOT Girls 2

HOT Girls 3

I just got a Samsung Galaxy and I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would! I love the free apps and I especially love that I've got the entire US Army Survival Manual on my phone! There's a ton of survival related apps and most of them are free so you should all d/l them. At least get the Army Survival Manual and the compass.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 20 2011, 04:17 PM)
I just got a Samsung Galaxy and I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would! I love the free apps and I especially love that I've got the entire US Army Survival Manual on my phone! There's a ton of survival related apps and most of them are free so you should all d/l them. At least get the Army Survival Manual and the compass.

Great choice! Welcome to the club bro! Give you tech support in exchange for gun tech support!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 20 2011, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 20 2011, 04:17 PM)

Great choice! Welcome to the club bro! Give you tech support in exchange for gun tech support!

Consider it done, sir! biggrin.gif

D/L the game Death Worm, it's a blast!