The Walking Dead

vital signz

the thing that I picked up on mostly last night was that kiss the girl(her name escapes me) gave Rick on the cheek when he returned. I wonder if there's more to that in the upcoming episodes.

I was thinking the same thing

I wonder if they are aiming to set up some friction between Rick and Carl. That girl is just a little older than Carl. He's going to be attracted to her if he isn't already.

• Like 1

the thing that I picked up on mostly last night was that kiss the girl(her name escapes me) gave Rick on the cheek when he returned. I wonder if there's more to that in the upcoming episodes.

Her name's Beth. I don't see her lasting very long, though. And I certainly hope that Rick does not take an interest in her, though I doubt that he will.

• Like 1

Her name's Beth. I don't see her lasting very long, though. And I certainly hope that Rick does not take an interest in her, though I doubt that he will.

I don't see Rick being interested in her. But she could be interested in him, and Carl could see that.

Of course, Rick is hallucinating and seeing Lori, so who knows what might happen. Hopefully he doesn't end up banging Beth thinking she's Lori. Herschel prolly wouldn't approve.

I don't see Rick being interested in her. But she could be interested in him, and Carl could see that.

Of course, Rick is hallucinating and seeing Lori, so who knows what might happen. Hopefully he doesn't end up banging Beth thinking she's Lori. Herschel prolly wouldn't approve.

Um, don't think that hook up's gonna happen'--no matter how much Rick's hallucinating. And I'm pretty sure Beth is interested in Rick.

Um, don't think that hook up's gonna happen'--no matter how much Rick's hallucinating. And I'm pretty sure Beth is interested in Rick.

It doesn't have to happen. It just has to get close to happening.

they need some sex on this damn show. I'd watch Rick bang it out with her. :LOL:

Glenn and Maggie were having a decent amount of it at first. Andrea was or still is banging the Governor. Considering day to day survival is more improtant than anything in this show, sex should just be a side story.

Tyrese will end up seeing through the Governor's crap and joining up with Rick's group. You don't survive as long as Tyrese has out on the road without some kind of street smarts.

I did like this episode a lot, though we did need some more lighting in the room when Andrea was walking around naked.

The Governor thinks that unleashing a truck full of zombies on the group at the prison is gonna bother them? He doesn't know who he's messing with :bang bang:

I'm glad to see Daryl come to his senses and return to the group.

I was thinking about that truck in the last episode. They have a field full of zombies that is keeping them locked up inside and out of that field they had big plans for. Why not just start up that truck and run all the walkers over. It would be like zombie demolition derby with the only winner being the truck driver. Then use the truck to block the hole in the fence the truck made when it came through.

The other thing is that the field is full of walkers that just mill around and once in a while they approach the fence. They need someone with a long sharpened iron bar to stab the heads of the walkers that get too close to the fence. Or better yet, bait them to get in close then stab them in the head. You'd take out a lot of them and then go out and clear that field and fix the fence.

Also, I'm not buying that there is a sniper beyond the fence line. That would be too dangerous for the sniper with all the walkers around.

I liked the last episode. Glad the show is back on and things are getting good.

• Like 1

One of the series' best episodes yet. Kudos. If most of them were as good as this one, it would be on a short list to being an all-time great series. It still has a bit to show to earn that...but this is a show that's gotten better with time.
  • Like 1