The Odds of Moving Pictures In Its Entirety

Wordy_McWordword

I don't see it happening. I know some of you have said since next year is the 30 year anniversary since they released that album. That's a valid point but I'm sure the guys took that into consideration. Maybe that's why they did it this year so they can drop most of it and add most of their new stuff in. I mean, Tom Sawyer and Limelight will for sure be in there. I'm sure YYZ and The Camera Eye will be too. Other then that, the other 3 tracks will be dropped.

Nope. Next year will showcase Clockwork Angels. I do wonder if they'll leave TCE in the setlist, seeing as how it's been such a hit?

In Syracuse Geddy indicated that it was the 30 year anniversary. Maybe they were talking about the recording of it. Still, I would sit through it again. Signals would be better. 29 for MP-29 Signals? Maybe? Probably not.

I would see Tom Sawyer and Limelight and YYZ and that's it.

I think they will play Jacob's Ladder and part of Hemispheres, and Xanadu. And a lot of Clockwork Angels....Maybe all of it.

I also agree we will see some Signals and GUP stuff...

With the theme of "Clockwork Angels...I would expect a tie in to some older stuff that might go along with the theme....Like Entre Nous tied in to Snakes and Arrows, etc.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 7 2010, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 7 2010, 08:33 PM)
Nil.

If they tour it's going to promote Clockwork Angels and that means lots of new songs!

that could be a good thing or bad thing. so far i'm not crazy about the first 2.

I am. They both came across very well when I saw Rush at PNC.

0% that MP will be played in its entirety

I believe next tour we'll hear, Limelight and maybe YYZ, if were lucky....

Rush will , of course, highlight Clockwork Angels .....

Hopefully we will hear Jacob's Ladder and Xanadu.....

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Sep 7 2010, 11:07 PM)
0% that MP will be played in its entirety

I believe next tour we'll hear, Limelight and maybe YYZ, if were lucky....

Rush will , of course, highlight Clockwork Angels .....

Hopefully we will hear Jacob's Ladder and Xanadu.....

they will probably play side 1.

Moving Pictures will not be showcased next tour like it is this tour. no.gif

HOWEVER! If they really dig this full-album thing I'm sure they would LOVE to perform the entire Clockwork Angels album! And based on what we've heard from it so far, I'd sure as hell love that biggrin.gif

While I will show up to several shows no matter what they play, if I never hear Tom Sawyer live again, that's fine by me. Not that I dislike the song, just would rather hear other stuff.

I personally hope that, if they do another "in its entirety" set, that they do it with Clockwork Angels (I know, I haven't ever heard it all yet! laugh.gif ), PeW, PoW (yeah...RIGHT! eyesre4.gif) or Signals.

Wordy McWord, I doubt they'll ever play TCE again.. If they do, then this 2010 tour really doesn't have much significance in the RUSH history.

They're back to the MP must-plays: Tom Sawyer / YYZ / Limelight

Edited by Kenneth

permanent waves in it's entirety > moving pictures in it's entirety

although, people loved MP live, PeW would be so much better.

None. I did not read any post here but i think, T.S., Limelight and YYZ are what we will get next year.