Last Rush song you heard on the radio??

Lost In Xanadu

This morning, driving in I heard Spirit of the Radio on the Drive outta Chicago. Yesterday I heard Caravan on the drive home on the Hog from right here in Milwaukee... seems like I'm hearing more Rush than normal played lately. Maybe it's just me.

Limelight played on the local bullshit rock station a couple weeks ago. Strangely enough, the last 3 times before that were Limelight as well (with the exception of Fly By Night once). i don't listen to the radio often though.

The radio station here in Montreal plays Rush at least once every three to four hours. However, they played Caravan for the first week or so that it came out but I have not heard it played since then. They only really play Rush classics. (Maybe, ten or twelve songs that they just play over and over.)

Chom FM

OMG! Are you kidding with this question? The only song I ever heard on the radio is 'Limelight'...That or maybe frikkin' Huck Finn...

Then again, I don't listen to radio...Was forced to for approx. twenty minutes just this past week...At least, in the past, the Rush playlist was a tad lengthier...But, DJs memories are getting shorter as they age.

I'd like to know what kind of radio station is playing Caravan.Is this a classic rock station or one of the "new rock" stations.

Last RUSH tune I heard was Fly By Night and Limilight within a couple hours of each other. Few days ago. Classic rock statio here in Orlando

Fly By Night, though it was on a grocery store PA, and thus was probably satellite.

One of the local news/talk stations uses Everyday Glory as music for one of its promo spots - does that count? I haven't listened to commercial music FM in forever.

Dont listen to the radio that often but just last weekend, or was it last month, I got into the Renegade and much to my delight 2112 was being played in its entirety on "The Q". I was like "Holey @#$%". Needless to say my short journey to the convenience store was extended.

1022.gif

the other day I went for a bike ride and listened to Moving Pictures, well every song except for Tom Sawyer (since I hear it alot on bootlegs and live albums, I decided to skip it). I loaded my bike into my dad's Blazer which only had FM radio. The first song I heard on the drive home was Tom Sawyer. OK, not a big coincidence since most classic rock stations play it daily but I thought it was kinda cool.

QUOTE (Bastille Dave @ Aug 27 2010, 08:34 PM)
the other day I went for a bike ride and listened to Moving Pictures, well every song except for Tom Sawyer (since I hear it alot on bootlegs and live albums, I decided to skip it). I loaded my bike into my dad's Blazer which only had FM radio. The first song I heard on the drive home was Tom Sawyer. OK, not a big coincidence since most classic rock stations play it daily but I thought it was kinda cool.

Yeah something like that happened to me with CTTH. I didnt listen to the song for a while. I guess I was going through a AFTK decline. Anyway, just as I am thinking of that very thought as I walk out the door; I get into the car. Turn on the radio and CTTH started to play. I thought it was my cd player but it was off and I didnt have the AFTK cd in the changer. I just though that was kind of weird.

huh.gif