I think she belongs to us

CeeJ

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2010, 07:15 AM)
Welcome OhBassist!  Glad you found your way over here.
And don't let Kenneth bring you down - I believe he had his crankypants on yesterday.

Exactly.

Don't let Mr. Crankypants speak for the rest of us. Mara, myself, and all the other female Rush fans here KNOW how special we are.

So welcome from the sole female admin. biggrin.gif

yes.gif

biggrin.gif

(The males are pretty cool too, by and large.)

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2010, 08:15 AM)
Welcome OhBassist!  Glad you found your way over here.
And don't let Kenneth bring you down - I believe he had his crankypants on yesterday.

laugh.gif

Crakypants!

rofl3.gif

unsure.gif

Sorry, that just cracked me up.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2010, 08:15 AM)
Welcome OhBassist! Glad you found your way over here.

Me n Mara are gonna hold Kenneth down and force feed him Activia. That'll take care of his crankypants laugh.gif

Welcome young 2.gif lady!

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 14 2010, 12:02 AM)
Oh, and about the Parenting. MY PARENTS DONT EVEN LIKE RUSH. Hahaha.
But I ended up loving it ALL BY MYSELF biggrin.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see another young Rush fan.

If your parents don't listen to Rush, how did you get into them? I find it interesting when teens find Rush. When I was younger, they were all over the radio...but that was when Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures were just released.

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 13 2010, 11:53 PM)
HEY It's Andy! Haha. I'm the Girl that is in/made that video about  2.gif  biggrin.gif
Thanks to the people who liked it, I appreciate it. I just joined on this forum and have been a memeber on rushisaband.com.  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif
People who didnt like it...that kinda disappoints me, I thought all Rush fans were nice guys but i guess not.
It's cool though.
Haha.

well I commented on your Video:) And I still want your Shirt!!!! Where did you get it? and I subscribed to your Video. You look like you were having fun:)

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 14 2010, 12:53 AM)
HEY It's Andy! Haha. I'm the Girl that is in/made that video about 2.gif biggrin.gif
Thanks to the people who liked it, I appreciate it. I just joined on this forum and have been a memeber on rushisaband.com. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif
People who didnt like it...that kinda disappoints me, I thought all Rush fans were nice guys but i guess not.
It's cool though.
Haha.

Welcome to TRF Andy trink39.gif

Like others have said, it is great to see: 1...young rush fans...2...female rush fans laugh.gif

And Kenneth, while coming off as blunt and crotchety, is really an overall nice guy. yes.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 14 2010, 02:06 PM)
Don't let Mr. Crankypants speak for the rest of us.

Excuse me, but being Mr Crankypants is MY job round here..... angry.gif

I see I'm going to have to slap down a young pretender or two laugh.gif wink.gif

Oh, welcome to the forum Obassisst (Andy)....I'm very relieved that your parents don't like Rush, as it's extremely bad form to like the same music as them wink.gif

Keep rocking...

QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 13 2010, 05:32 PM)
Oh for f*cks sake! Sorry to break the streak of positive comments, but she's just another rush fan.. And a pretty annoying one at that.... Reminds me of my mom. eyesre4.gif

thanks, i think she's annoying too wacko.gif

Have you not read the rest of this thread? She's a member of this board now. She's never done anything to you, so show a little class and maybe put a lid on the hating. This isn't YouTube.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 16 2010, 03:55 AM)
QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 13 2010, 05:32 PM)
Oh for f*cks sake! Sorry to break the streak of positive comments, but she's just another rush fan.. And a pretty annoying one at that.... Reminds me of my mom. eyesre4.gif

thanks, i think she's annoying too wacko.gif

Have you not read the rest of this thread? She's a member of this board now. She's never done anything to you, so show a little class and maybe put a lid on the hating. This isn't YouTube.

Ya know I think "the hate" is actually a cover for their crush on her... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 14 2010, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 14 2010, 12:02 AM)
Oh, and about the Parenting. MY PARENTS DONT EVEN LIKE RUSH. Hahaha.
But I ended up loving it ALL BY MYSELF biggrin.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see another young Rush fan.

If your parents don't listen to Rush, how did you get into them? I find it interesting when teens find Rush. When I was younger, they were all over the radio...but that was when Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures were just released.

I got into them mainly because I was a fledgling bass player when I first heard them and Ged's style and tone blew me away. Then I got into the general kickassitude of 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived