I think she belongs to us

CeeJ

So I saw this video and thought that this young lady looks familiar. So I figure she is from here...

Who are you? And what shows are you or have you gotten to see so far?

Love the video.

Rush

I know we have a couple of young - 14ish - fairly new female board members.

VERY awesome to see this. If she's not a member here she needs to join.

ohhh jeez that's my little girl messing around with my computer n stuff...sorry!

OK she oughta be my girl though! 2.gif on little 2.gif girl

u totally rock whoever u are!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 13 2010, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 13 2010, 08:32 PM)
Oh for f*cks sake! Sorry to break the streak of positive comments, but she's just another rush fan.. And a pretty annoying one at that.... Reminds me of my mom. eyesre4.gif

Thanks for the crappy post! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

anytime wink.gif

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 13 2010, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 13 2010, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 13 2010, 08:32 PM)
Oh for f*cks sake! Sorry to break the streak of positive comments, but she's just another rush fan.. And a pretty annoying one at that.... Reminds me of my mom. eyesre4.gif

Thanks for the crappy post! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

anytime wink.gif

Someone really needs to rise above his norm...

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (neil#2 @ Aug 13 2010, 07:44 PM)
Someone comment asking if she on TRF. I would do it, but I'm too lazy. tongue.gif

I sent her a message - couldn't post a comment because I wanted to link, and for whatever reason it wouldn't let me.

Hope she makes her way over here. She seems cool.

HEY It's Andy! Haha. I'm the Girl that is in/made that video about 2.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks to the people who liked it, I appreciate it. I just joined on this forum and have been a memeber on rushisaband.com. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

People who didnt like it...that kinda disappoints me, I thought all Rush fans were nice guys but i guess not.

It's cool though.

Haha.

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 14 2010, 12:53 AM)
HEY It's Andy! Haha. I'm the Girl that is in/made that video about 2.gif biggrin.gif
Thanks to the people who liked it, I appreciate it. I just joined on this forum and have been a memeber on rushisaband.com. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif
People who didnt like it...that kinda disappoints me, I thought all Rush fans were nice guys but i guess not.
It's cool though.
Haha.

Welcome!

The only person in this thread who didn't appreciate your video was Kenneth. I wouldn't place a whole lot of stock in his opinion in this case. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 13 2010, 11:53 PM)
It's cool though.
Haha.

Nice to meet the cool person in the video...! Don't let contrarians bring you down. I thought it was funny and cool, and gave me a reason to smile and laugh during a fairly stressful week.

Peace!

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 13 2010, 11:53 PM)
It's cool though.
Haha.

WELCOME!!!

What an AWESOME video. I had seen it once before this and thought

you were already a member here.

QUOTE (ohbassist @ Aug 14 2010, 01:02 AM)
Oh, and about the Parenting. MY PARENTS DONT EVEN LIKE RUSH. Hahaha.
But I ended up loving it ALL BY MYSELF biggrin.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

Welcome! It's nice to see young kids with great taste in music. smile.gif

You should fit right in here. Enjoy.

Well Done OhBassist! I think that you'll find the majority of peeps around here are pretty nice! We have a great time together for sure!

You're not alone in being a female fan, at least not 'round these parts!

Welcome to TRF ~ The BEST Rush Forum on the internet!

Great find CeeJ heart.gif

Thanks for leading her here, Mara!

th1245.gif

Welcome OhBassist! Glad you found your way over here.

And don't let Kenneth bring you down - I believe he had his crankypants on yesterday.

Archived