Brett Farve

metaldad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am healthy, I will return wacko.gif rofl3.gif

You have been patched up for the past ten years. Stop being like a woman who can't decide on what dress to buy.

Just make a decision laugh.gif tongue.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 4 2010, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 4 2010, 03:20 PM)
Does anyone truly believe Bret Farve is going to win another title? Its not going to happen. no.gif

You're right, it's not.

But Minnesota fans hope that it will, which will get their rear ends in the seats.

They have sold out 126 consecutive home games. Obviously, that means they started well before Favre showed up. tongue.gif

GO VIKINGS!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/10272004/Page_Alan_Action_180-220.jpg

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 4 2010, 11:37 PM)
If I am healthy, I will return wacko.gif rofl3.gif

You have been patched up for the past ten years. Stop being like a woman who can't decide on what dress to buy.

Just make a decision laugh.gif tongue.gif

When was the last time the Raiders had a good qb? Jim Plunkett. confused13.gif

Enjoy Jason Campbell rofl3.gif

Now there's reports that he sent pics of himself in nothing but Crocs to Jen Sterger... For reference, this is Jen Sterger (26)

*EDIT* link to story:

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-on...ot-a-love-story

In no way am I implying this is true, it's from Deadspin... but just funny how everything can pile up at once. Odds are someone at deadspin is sick of the Favre drama and made some BS story up, but you never know. If this is true, I don't think I could take it. I'm a strong family man and respected the guy for sticking by his family and his wife thru cancer when sports stars around him were giving into temptation.

http://connorisawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/jenn-sterger.jpg

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 4 2010, 11:49 PM)
If I am healthy, I will return wacko.gif  rofl3.gif

Just make a decision laugh.gif  tongue.gif

Campbell really isn't a bad QB. I'll be pulling for him in Oakland.

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 4 2010, 09:49 PM)
If I am healthy, I will return wacko.gif  rofl3.gif

Just make a decision laugh.gif  tongue.gif

Oh dude are you trying to get a "Reaction" out of me? laugh.gif

The last good qb of the Raiders was Rich Gannon. He won the MVP Award on Saturday night, Superbowl Eve in San Diego. He was great that year with Rice and Brown and Co, but then the choke job of the year happened the next day. Nice when you have to play your former coach in the Superbowl and he knows every play inside your head.

EPIC FAIL.

My father and I went to that sad Superbowl. I was depressed for weeks.

Campbell may not be the answer but I will take him over JaMarcus Purple Drank Russell any day of the week.

Twice on Sunday.

wink.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 3 2010, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 3 2010, 02:24 PM)
The Vikings are screwed if he does NOT come back.

They go from potential division winner to contention for the cellar.

The cellar? Please. Even without Favre they are still better than Chicago and Detroit. Their defence alone will keep them in most games.

totally agree.....

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 4 2010, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 4 2010, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 4 2010, 03:20 PM)
Does anyone truly believe Bret Farve is going to win another title? Its not going to happen. no.gif

You're right, it's not.

But Minnesota fans hope that it will, which will get their rear ends in the seats.

They have sold out 126 consecutive home games. Obviously, that means they started well before Favre showed up. tongue.gif

GO VIKINGS!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/10272004/Page_Alan_Action_180-220.jpg

Now here's something we can agree on!

QUOTE (MusicHead @ Aug 17 2010, 05:25 PM)
I guess the drama queen just landed with his miniature entourage in Minnesota. They interrupted Around the Horn for this? Puhleaze. wacko.gif

Maybe if the media ignored all of his "I'm retired. . .no, wait" crap he'd go away for good. After what, 3? 4? years of this I think he's addicted to the attention.

Stephen Colbert needs to make good on his threat to stab Favre in the eye with a broken broom handle if he un-retired.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 17 2010, 05:14 PM)
I think he's addicted to the attention.

It's not really about being addicted to attention. The fundamental problem is this:

He has nothing else to do besides play football....NOTHING.

He's not going to sit in the booth with Terry and Howie every weekend. He's not going to be one of ESPN's talking heads, either. He's an old Mississippi hick who would be better off out in the woods hunting or on the golf course. He's gonna be so frickin BORED after he finally retires that he'll drive himself and his wife crazy. We may even bet that he'll go out drinkin' and gettin' in trouble again....

Will he end up like Gavin Grey, the miserable and doomed hero from Frank Deford's Everybody's All-American? I hope not. No one deserves that kind of fate.

I guess the drama queen just landed with his miniature entourage in Minnesota.  They interrupted Around the Horn for this? Puhleaze.  wacko.gif

Maybe if the media ignored all of his "I'm retired. . .no, wait" crap he'd go away for good. After what, 3? 4? years of this I think he's addicted to the attention.

Stephen Colbert needs to make good on his threat to stab Favre in the eye with a broken broom handle if he un-retired.

Quoted For Truth!

I guess the drama queen just landed with his miniature entourage in Minnesota.  They interrupted Around the Horn for this? Puhleaze.  wacko.gif

Exactly! ESPN are nothing but Favre ball washers. How about stop camping out in his front yard.

Btw, go Vikings! tongue.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 17 2010, 11:11 PM)
farve silliness.

The 10 peso version.