For Those That Have Peeked(Possible Setlist)

presto123

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 29 2010, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:47 AM)
Is the new setlist on rushisaband.com the real thing? If so, I'm terribly disappointed if this is true.  Why not give us a melange of their entire musical history?

What are you missing specifically?

Wouldn't their reply qualify as a spoiler? sad.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 10.

Cmon people...it's 2.gif !!

Who remembers thinking the band was done after Neil's tragedies???

Every album and tour since then has been icing on the cake for me. I don't care what they play.

QUOTE (Natch @ Jun 29 2010, 10:30 AM)
Cmon people...it's 2.gif !!

Who remembers thinking the band was done after Neil's tragedies???

Every album and tour since then has been icing on the cake for me. I don't care what they play.

This.

I really cannot fathom people saying 1, 4, etc... a band with so many great somgs on so many great albums and people are flipping out because the setlist didn't turn out song-for-song like they wanted.

So much for my good intentions ... I wanted to hold out at least a little while (my shows aren't until oct. 1-2), but I've been nibbling around the edges all morning.. i just know that by tomoorrow morning I'll have caved in and looked at the entire set doh.gif

QUOTE (Boots @ Jun 28 2010, 07:43 PM)
Makes no difference to me. Rush doesn't give a sh*t about my city.
Iron Maiden does though. They come here all the time.

WHINE WHINE WHINE
LOL smile.gif

HA! You must not live in the South. I'm making a 5 hour drive from South Carolina to Virginia to see Maiden and Dream Theater in 3 weeks. In their defense, Rod Smallwood says that they don't do well in the South at all....

I missed out on the REALLY good tickets for the Time Machine Tour and refuse to drive 5 hours for nose bleed seats since Rush (like Maiden) have skipped over the Carolinas altogether... So, when I saw the potential setlist, I felt better about not getting tickets. 2 of my favorite albums aren't represented at all, and the wrong choices (for me) of the albums that are represented.... (same could be said for Maiden though, but I have GREAT tickets).

If they add a second leg and come to Charlotte, I'll most likely be there though.

ANYTIME I get to see RUSH live it is always a 10+ for me 1022.gif

This tour will be rather meaningful for me as Moving Pictures was the first tour I got to see and my girlfriend will be attending this tour with me.

Her 1st RUSH show at that!! Just wish she could have gone when I scored front row in Orlando for S&A 2nd leg tour.

The setlist is fantastic. If your a long time fan your in for a treat.

Do they leave out some stuff.....of course they do. That's what keeps us coming back for more.

And the beauty of all this is they are coming back in 2011 with a brand new album to boot!!!

So not only are you getting a really great show this time around but you get to look forward to a new setlist next tour.

I am confident next year will not be a "revamped" set list like the Snakes tour was because they were touring the same exact album. I also believe they will chop every tune except 2 from Moving Pictures next time out.

Compared to Leg one of Snakes and the VT tour I give this setlist a super solid 8.5

You will be happy. there are some pleasant suprises. And starting in the middle of set one through the end of set 2....geez the run of songs they do is insane. We all know Moving Pictures is being played and just thinking about hearing those 7 songs played in order is just special. It will be so special and a one time experience so donlt miss it.

JP Rushhead your insane to pass up this tour...any tour...It's f***ing Rush dude!!!

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 28 2010, 05:16 PM)
I won't be seeing them this tour (c'mon blu-ray!!!), but I love the setlist.  Better than the Snakes & Arrows one.  Nice changes.

Im not looking at the setlist in advance this time. But considering I really liked the S/A setlist and often seem to agree with your posts, Im glad to hear this.

Edited by greg2112

This will only be the third time in a lifetime of being a Rush fan that I've been able to go see them. I'd be thrilled beyond words if they were playing the theme to Sesame Street.