TIME MACHINE TOUR SETLIST?

Snow-Dog2112

I saw this somewhere and it seems real.........

Set 1

The Spirit of Radio

The Analog Kid

Time Stand Still

Freewill

The Main Monkey Buisness

Caravan

BU2B

Workin' Them Angels

A Farewell To Kings 1022.gif

Jacob's Ladder 1022.gif

Marathon 1022.gif

Set 2

Tom Sawyer

Red Barchetta

YYZ

Limelight

The Camera Eye

Which Hunt

Vital Signs

Subdivisions

Mal.Nar./ Drum Solo

Hope

2112 Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx/Grand finale

Encore

Far Cry

Bastille Day 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Closer To The Heart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (amish_ashaman @ Jun 28 2010, 11:14 AM)
Best one I've seen yet, but it doesn't jive with all of what we've heard from the interviews and such (Stick It Out, one song from T4E, etc.). You are a couple of songs short (it's usually in the 26-28 range), but damn that would be one amazing show.

That is true, that there are usually more songs. But, if they aren't making The Camera Eye or Jacob's Ladder shorter, this could be why there are this many songs. Also, they are doing the 2112 Overture/Temples Of Syrinx/Grand Finale. That is longer too. So, they don't have as many short songs in the set this year! 1022.gif 653.gif

Edited by coolphantom190

If.... CTTH is the last song, i will be in my car before everyone

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 11:22 AM)

Yes...Closer To The Heart would NOT be a very good closing song. IMO

But to post, to a bunch of RUSH fanatics that you would WALK OUT on the encore shows your true colors....that color being classless.

I hope you like the opening song....so it will not be a horrible, negative night for you.

I can handle criticism of the band and even haters but mindless negative posts are a f**king joke.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 28 2010, 11:38 AM)

But to post, to a bunch of RUSH fanatics that you would WALK OUT on the encore shows your true colors....that color being classless.

I hope you like the opening song....so it will not be a horrible, negative night for you.

I can handle criticism of the band and even haters but mindless negative posts are a f**king joke.

what does IMO stand for

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jun 28 2010, 11:39 AM)

what does IMO stand for

In my opinion.

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jun 28 2010, 11:39 AM)

what does IMO stand for

"In My Opinion"

Closer to the Heart would be a fine closer -- they always drag out the end anyways (and in a good way).

If this is the setlist, I'll take it. Then again, I'm just psyched to seem them live again PERIOD!

Eat a bucket of shit . You don't know me so shut the Fu*k up

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 11:42 AM)

Hey no swearing in my topic, ill report you for that, ill let you off the hook this time

This actually seems very real. I'd be VERY happy.

Closer to the Heart would be a pretty strong way to end the show (with the extended jam of course). A few songs missing that I am hoping for and 4 recent/newer songs in a row? No songs they've never played before (wasn't it said that there would definitely be at least one of these?) I also have a feeling that Bastille Day would sound awful but I'd probably enjoy it nonetheless.

That's what I'm saying....True colors....

Not very classy metaldad.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 28 2010, 11:54 AM)

I don't know what your problem is and i really don't care . You want to start some shit ? Have fun . Not me. Are you just another keyboard tough guy or you just like to start shit with people you Don't know?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 11:57 AM)

I don't know what your problem is and i really don't care . You want to start some shit ? Have fun . Not me. Are you just another keyboard tough guy or you just like to start shit with people you Don't know?

I don't think RUSH will close with CTTH so you will be able to stay in the venue and you will be happy.

Enjoy the show metaldad

I let your negativity get to me. Won't happen again.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Holy Crap...what is with all the arguing and total negativity on this forum? Seems every thread has some back and forth BS going on....gimme a break. This is such an exciting time for Rush fans and every thread turns into an argument!

Anyway, while this is a great setlist, I say it's not real. Why? BecThree reasons:

Stick it Out has been confirmed

Farewell to Kings? I thought it has been determined the band cant pull this off anymore

And lastly, there will be more Snakes and Arrows songs than just Working them Angels. Gitta believe Far Cry is somewhere in there

Playing nothing off Hemispheres would bum me out... however, at the same time this setlist just shows how much great material Rush has. I will also be bummed if I don't hear 1 of these songs: Cygnus, Xanadu, The Trees, La Villa, Working Man, or By-Tor.

Btw, I think CTTH would be a great song to close with. Very upbeat, up tempo, and happy song. Why not?

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 28 2010, 10:03 AM)
Holy Crap...what is with all the arguing and total negativity on this forum? Seems every thread has some back and forth BS going on....gimme a break. This is such an exciting time for Rush fans and every thread turns into an argument!

Anyway, while this is a great setlist, I say it's not real. Why? BecThree reasons:

Stick it Out has been confirmed
Farewell to Kings? I thought it has been determined the band cant pull this off anymore
And lastly, there will be more Snakes and Arrows songs than just Working them Angels. Gitta believe Far Cry is somewhere in there

he's got Far Cry opening the encore.

Dude, relax, that's practically a thumbs up from metaldad. You're fairly new and maybe haven't picked up on such things. Chill.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 28 2010, 12:02 PM)

I don't think RUSH will close with CTTH so you will be able to stay in the venue and you will be happy.

Enjoy the show metaldad

First of all, no negativity here buddy . Agian, you know nothing about me . I was going to post that my wife would never let me do that because she loves the song, that is until your rant . You can Believe your above anyone , that's your problem. Get a grip

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jun 28 2010, 10:37 AM)
I saw this somewhere and it seems real.........

Set 1

The Spirit of Radio
The Analog Kid
Time Stand Still
Freewill
The Main Monkey Buisness
Caravan
BU2B
Workin' Them Angels
A Farewell To Kings 1022.gif
Jacob's Ladder 1022.gif
Marathon 1022.gif

Set 2

Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Which Hunt
Vital Signs
Subdivisions
Mal.Nar./ Drum Solo
Hope
2112 Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx/Grand finale

Encore

Far Cry
Bastille Day 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif
Closer To The Heart

You saw this somewhere? really?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 28 2010, 12:02 PM)

Enjoy the show metaldad

First of all, no negativity here buddy . Agian, you know nothing about me . I was going to post that my wife would never let me do that because she loves the song, that is until your rant . You can Believe your above anyone , that's your problem. Get a grip

he's new. he'll catch on.

That set list would friggin rule. The longer songs would account for the shorter list, if they play those songs in full. Hell I'm just stoked to be blessed enough to see these guys again, every tour is bonus time at this point as far as Im concerned. I will take anything, even a CTTH close, which is one of my least favorite Rush songs, but we're talking live, in-person. We all know how quickly and devastatingly circumstances can change, in any facet of life. Treat every Rush show like it's your last.