What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

YOU GUYS !!! :yay: :yay: I found the greatest thing !! I just figured out how to watch Rush Youtube videos on the big TV and they look so good! The sound is pretty good too!

Mr. blues got a deal on a 40 in. Smart TV on cyber Monday; he just wanted to be able to see the puck better during hockey games. We have just had it for two days and I figured out on my own (it came with like 1 page instructions) what Smart TV means !! OK, I'm old!

It receives Wi Fi and acts like a computer monitor if you want.You can find anything on Youtube and it looks great! There is so much Rush stuff I want to watch! :LOL: I'm never going to get the Christmas tree up at this rate! :LOL: :LOL:

What you’re really saying is that you’re going to watch Kurt Russell walking naked into the showers in Tango & Cash over and over again on your new tv!

:LOL: :LOL: Thank you! That had momentarily slipped my mind, lol. I'll have to see if it's on Netflix, woo hoo! I didn't think we needed a new tv but it's been fun.

• Like 1

YOU GUYS !!! :yay: :yay: I found the greatest thing !! I just figured out how to watch Rush Youtube videos on the big TV and they look so good! The sound is pretty good too!

Mr. blues got a deal on a 40 in. Smart TV on cyber Monday; he just wanted to be able to see the puck better during hockey games. We have just had it for two days and I figured out on my own (it came with like 1 page instructions) what Smart TV means !! OK, I'm old!

It receives Wi Fi and acts like a computer monitor if you want.You can find anything on Youtube and it looks great! There is so much Rush stuff I want to watch! :LOL: I'm never going to get the Christmas tree up at this rate! :LOL: :LOL:

What you’re really saying is that you’re going to watch Kurt Russell walking naked into the showers in Tango & Cash over and over again on your new tv!

:LOL: :LOL: Thank you! That had momentarily slipped my mind, lol. I'll have to see if it's on Netflix, woo hoo! I didn't think we needed a new tv but it's been fun.

Your Nude Kurt Odyssey is just beginning!!!

• Like 1

Your Nude Kurt Odyssey is just beginning!!!

So much to watch, so little time! My sister recently got a similar tv and said Facebook photos are fun to see on it. I told her, are you kidding, there is Rush stuff! :)

• Like 1

Cool. The piece of shit post I fudged up yesterday is GONE! Thanks, 73 or whomever deleted it! NOW. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Folks! My Zoukei-Mura Models arrived yesterday and attendant extra parts, and I am ready to start on them. Both Kyuku Shindens,and the Do 335 A-12 and A-0 are ready to be assembled. here is a photo of the Shinden and Do 335 A-12 boxes to show the sizes of the eventual aircraft.

D0VzCmA.jpg

The Shinden, [Magnificent Lightning] is a single seat fighter, with maximum consideration to the use of all interior space designed into it. The Do 335 A-12 is a two seater fighter and considerably larger, thus the box is bigger! The book in front of the Shinden box is the company's 'Concept' book, which tells all about the aircraft in question, and how to step by step build it. Hints, tools and paints to use etc. This is the way ALL models should be made! Pics, of course in my Model hobby thread in the Turn The Page Sub forum.

G0CO757.gif

• Like 3

Cool. The piece of shit post I fudged up yesterday is GONE! Thanks, 73 or whomever deleted it! NOW. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Folks! My Zoukei-Mura Models arrived yesterday and attendant extra parts, and I am ready to start on them. Both Kyuku Shindens,and the Do 335 A-12 and A-0 are ready to be assembled. here is a photo of the Shinden and Do 335 A-12 boxes to show the sizes of the eventual aircraft.

D0VzCmA.jpg

The Shinden, [Magnificent Lightning] is a single seat fighter, with maximum consideration to the use of all interior space designed into it. The Do 335 A-12 is a two seater fighter and considerably larger, thus the box is bigger! The book in front of the Shinden box is the company's 'Concept' book, which tells all about the aircraft in question, and how to step by step build it. Hints, tools and paints to use etc. This is the way ALL models should be made! Pics, of course in my Model hobby thread in the Turn The Page Sub forum.

G0CO757.gif

Thanks, Lorraine! 7icJtYV.gif

qlKHH6X.gif

• Like 1

D0VzCmA.jpg

G0CO757.gif

Thanks, blueschica! l5JFyEA.gif

6HlYl97.gif?1

• Like 1

I'm almost done with my major thesis and about to complete my bachelor in web development. I have my own appartment, and hopefully soon a job too. Everything seems to be working out for me.

And it's fun feeling like an 8th grader when asking your date if she wants to be your girlfriend. If this keeps going like it is, I'm gonna faceplant on the moon :LOL:

• Like 4

I'm almost done with my major thesis and about to complete my bachelor in web development. I have my own appartment, and hopefully soon a job too. Everything seems to be working out for me.

And it's fun feeling like an 8th grader when asking your date if she wants to be your girlfriend. If this keeps going like it is, I'm gonna faceplant on the moon :LOL:

:LOL: :cheers:

• Like 1

Listening to this vinyl record made my day:

Black_Sabbath_Sabotage.jpg

I've exchanged all of my Vinyl with CD's as much as possible at this time, but some stuff just REFUSES to become CD's...that pisses ME off....I enjoy SABOTAGE myself. BIG Black Sabbath fan then! Still am!

kiFilFN.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I've exchanged all of my Vinyl with CD's as much as possible at this time, but some stuff just REFUSES to become CD's...that pisses ME off....I enjoy SABOTAGE myself. BIG Black Sabbath fan then! Still am!

CDs is just junk and boring, why go from vinyl records to CDs?

That is your opinion. MY opinion is... What the HELL is this all about? THE MUSIC. Can you honestly say you enjoy pops and hisses and when the vinyl start skipping? If so, I think you need to see a doctor about your ears. I don't know if you've read the thread where I told someone else why I prefer CDS as well as other DIGITAL means of reproducing the sound waves that I crave. Without the garbage that is produced by a turntable. I own one of the world's best turntables [LINN SONDEK] that still is in tip top shape, but I NEVER LISTEN TO IT! The Needle cartridge on it still produces GARBAGE that I don't have to put up with when I listen to my music anymore. I appreciate MUSIC, but only when it's played with NO BULLSHIT!

kiFilFN.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

That is your opinion. MY opinion is... What the HELL is this all about? THE MUSIC. Can you honestly say you enjoy pops and hisses and when the vinyl start skipping? If so, I think you need to see a doctor about your ears. I don't know if you've read the thread where I told someone else why I prefer CDS as well as other DIGITAL means of reproducing the sound waves that I crave. Without the garbage that is produced by a turntable. I own one of the world's best turntables [LINN SONDEK] that still is in tip top shape, but I NEVER LISTEN TO IT! The Needle cartridge on it still produces GARBAGE that I don't have to put up with when I listen to my music anymore. I appreciate MUSIC, but only when it's played with NO BULLSHIT!

It is only pops and hisses if you don´t take care of your records. And of all my records, I have only one that is skipping on one part (and I have almost 1000 records now).

• Like 1

Neat! :D

• Like 1

:ebert: Love is a great thing!

I'm happy for you!

• Like 1

It is only pops and hisses if you don´t take care of your records. And of all my records, I have only one that is skipping on one part (and I have almost 1000 records now).

I took HIGH care, and still do, of all the vinyl I still own. Have you ever heard of Allsop? It's a corporation that makes all sorts of media cleaning stuff. I bought one of their 'Discwashers' when they first came out, and still use it when I get the vinyl out to play. I had about 2000 vinyl albums [counting double and multiple albums as one album.] and now I'm down to about 50. All of them still have poly Sleeves inside The cardboard sleeves, and some still have poly sleeves to protect the Cardboard outer sleeves. I'm OCD, K? have been my whole life! Not to the point of closing doors three times or anything like that, I'm just a stickler about keeping stuff pristine, etc.!

oWUXe5w.gif

D0VzCmA.jpg

G0CO757.gif

Thanks, Verena!

f2B1C3O.gif?2

• Like 1

Just coming home from work, after a hard day, and put on some old original pressings Black Sabbath vinyl records, and play them really loud, and don´t care what the neighbors say!

What can be better then that?

WOW. From my cursory look-over of the materials in my Zoukei-Mura models, I could tell that these folks were NOT lightweights. Just got out my first Shinden, and the extra parts, and the 'CONCEPT' manual, and BOY.

These folks are definitely looking for the builder to succeed as much as possible also! The book details so much about the actual things to do while building the model, that it's GREAT! I LOVE to be 'spoon-fed' this procedure! I always am concerned with Communications of thoughts as purely as possible, and they see it the same way. YAY!

G0CO757.gif

• Like 1

WOW. From my cursory look-over of the materials in my Zoukei-Mura models, I could tell that these folks were NOT lightweights. Just got out my first Shinden, and the extra parts, and the 'CONCEPT' manual, and BOY.

These folks are definitely looking for the builder to succeed as much as possible also! The book details so much about the actual things to do while building the model, that it's GREAT! I LOVE to be 'spoon-fed' this procedure! I always am concerned with Communications of thoughts as purely as possible, and they see it the same way. YAY!

G0CO757.gif

Thanks, blueschica!

:banana:

I chatted with Lol Tolhurst (past memeber of The Cure) today ahhhhhh!!!!! First time chatting with a famous person ♥️♥️

Cool. Yeah, he was one of the original Cure members covering drums and/or keyboards. Can’t remember. Might have even been both actually but I remember seeing his name on the albums and in mags with The Cure back in the 80s.

I also remember he sued Robert Smith years back over royalties and lost.

• Like 2

Today is the day that the nightmare I well actually we (my better 1/2 & I) being victims of identity theft and it's ugliness is almost all over. I was able to go to my bank after them having to be ordered by the court to release my accounts from the frozen state they had been held in since 10/13 (which was a Friday none the less) that was the day I was informed via email from my bac

Nk that ALL my accounts (except my credit cards (God bless America) were frozen. Then learning my identity had been stolen some time ago and I was guilty until I could prove my innocence! I had to hire a consumer rights advocate attorney and off to litigious battle we embarked. We filed a motion in the courts to inform the parties that had not only locked me out of my financial means that we intended to wholeheartedly dispute what they accused me of was absolutely unjustifiable! Well to make a short story long those entities never responded in a timely matter their case was all but doomed. When I received this info I wanted to jump for joy, however I was reserved as I wanted to make sure things were going my way. Thursday my attorney provided my bank with the court order to release my accounts. I although ecstatic still reserved my jubilations. TODAY I AM IN FULL CELEBRATION!!! I politely visited my bank and made a very large withdraw. I have learned two very important lessons from this whole reality check.

Lesson #1- I (or my better 1/2) will NEVER, NEVER, EVER keep all our $$ in one bank.

Lesson #2- I will ALWAYS have a substantial cash reserve at the house! I invested in a very high quality fire/water proof very, very heavy safe.

If this kind of thing can happen to a guy that only has worked hard his whole life and pays his bills, this can happen to anybody!

Another bit of info the law firm that was pursuing these claims that suddenly backed off because they knew thew didn't have a case have been sued multiple times. It seems they have bought up debt and pushed things through the court without having the proper documentation. I believe the were hoping I would just pay to make it all go away. Well they're going to be sued one more time as after I have to appear in court to be officially cleared, we go into counter suit mode. My day was made today for sure!!!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 6

Today is the day that the nightmare I well actually we (my better 1/2 & I) being victims of identity theft and it's ugliness is almost all over. I was able to go to my bank after them having to be ordered by the court to release my accounts from the frozen state they had been held in since 10/13 (which was a Friday none the less) that was the day I was informed via email from my bac

Nk that ALL my accounts (except my credit cards (God bless America) were frozen. Then learning my identity had been stolen some time ago and I was guilty until I could prove my innocence! I had to hire a consumer rights advocate attorney and off to litigious battle we embarked. We filed a motion in the courts to inform the parties that had not only locked me out of my financial means that we intended to wholeheartedly dispute what they accused me of was absolutely unjustifiable! Well to make a short story long those entities never responded in a timely matter their case was all but doomed. When I received this info I wanted to jump for joy, however I was reserved as I wanted to make sure things were going my way. Thursday my attorney provided my bank with the court order to release my accounts. I although ecstatic still reserved my jubilations. TODAY I AM IN FULL CELEBRATION!!! I politely visited my bank and made a very large withdraw. I have learned two very important lessons from this whole reality check.

Lesson #1- I (or my better 1/2) will NEVER, NEVER, EVER keep all our $$ in one bank.

Lesson #2- I will ALWAYS have a substantial cash reserve at the house! I invested in a very high quality fire/water proof very, very heavy safe.

If this kind of thing can happen to a guy that only has worked hard his whole life and pays his bills, this can happen to anybody!

Another bit of info the law firm that was pursuing these claims that suddenly backed off because they knew thew didn't have a case have been sued multiple times. It seems they have bought up debt and pushed things through the court without having the proper documentation. I believe the were hoping I would just pay to make it all go away. Well they're going to be sued one more time as after I have to appear in court to be officially cleared, we go into counter suit mode. My day was made today for sure!!!

Oh, such relief!!! I have been waiting and hoping for news like this from you, my friend! :yay:

• Like 3