Caravan and BU2B released on June 1 for Download!

Steve Jobs

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 19 2010, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 19 2010, 04:09 PM)
But, now comes my moral dilemma...listen to the singles THE MINUTE I get them, or wait and hear them live for the first time?!?!?

Anyone else having this inner battle?  fing.gif

I will crank the shit out of them the sec i download them . I wait for nothing laugh.gif

Yeah...who am I kidding? I'll be doing the same, I am sure! 1022.gif

God, I am so weak when it comes to 2.gif !! biggrin.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 19 2010, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 19 2010, 02:19 PM)
That lyric is really awesome. Love the single artwork, and glad to hear that people like me who didn't buy the VIP package will be able to legally download the songs. 1022.gif

I got the VIP package for Vegas, so hopefully I get this around June 1!? confused13.gif

But, now comes my moral dilemma...listen to the singles THE MINUTE I get them, or wait and hear them live for the first time?!?!?

Anyone else having this inner battle? fing.gif

No waiting for me...the SECOND I download them...they get cranked...numerous times!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (sdhonda @ May 19 2010, 04:42 PM)
I hope this will also be available on emusic.

Amazon MP3 isnt available in Canada.

It will be streaming on youtube for sure. But of course, if you want to buy it. Hmmmmm, not sure then. Well, at the very least you can stream it.

Edited by fonzbear2000

Be you to be. Maybe? I am hoping the radio stations will have it before the 1st....I can't wait. I wonder if that cover art is for the singles release only or is it the new album cover. It looks cool.

"BU2B = Bring Us 2 Beers"

trink39.gif YES, I'll drink to that. signs015.gif

12 days and counting. common001.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif chickendance.gif icon_alienjig.gif

No Radio play here angry.gif

In the Tampa Bay area there are no open minded radio stations who will play any new Rush.

The rock stations say "Rush is a classic artist" (doesn't matter if it's new music or that they never stopped recording) pokey.gif they say "go ask the classic stations." eh.gif

So I ask them and they say "we can't it's new music we only play classic." waffen093.gif

i-tunes as well...right?

QUOTE (roadqueen @ May 20 2010, 01:45 PM)
"BU2B = Bring Us 2 Beers"
trink39.gif YES, I'll drink to that. signs015.gif

12 days and counting. common001.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif chickendance.gif icon_alienjig.gif

No Radio play here angry.gif
In the Tampa Bay area there are no open minded radio stations who will play any new Rush.
The rock stations say "Rush is a classic artist" (doesn't matter if it's new music or that they never stopped recording) pokey.gif they say "go ask the classic stations." eh.gif
So I ask them and they say "we can't it's new music we only play classic." waffen093.gif

This is the exact dilemma facing a band like Rush and why it's nearly impossible to make money with new music. Even here in los Angeles, the new stuff may get a few plays on KLOS, but that will be the end of it and it will be back to Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio. banghead.gif

Rush doesn't fit into any radio station's format anymore

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ May 19 2010, 02:05 PM)
Rush are now naming songs like Prince, Van Halen and Cream:

Cream - 'NSU' and 'SWLABR'

Van Halen - '5150' (album title) 'OU812' (album title) and "A.F.U. (Naturally Wired)" song.

Prince - 'F.U.N.K.', 'S.S.T'

And Zappa:

R D N Z L

That made me always want to name a song P R N D 1 2

QUOTE=LeaveMyThingAlone,May 21 2010, 07:27 PM]

This is the exact dilemma facing a band like Rush and why it's nearly impossible to make money with new music. Even here in los Angeles, the new stuff may get a few plays on KLOS, but that will be the end of it and it will be back to Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio. banghead.gif

Rush doesn't fit into any radio station's format anymore

The thing is Rush has real fans, loyal fans that know they will be making more music and look forward to it. They will tour to play the new music since they are a touring band, and the seats will be filled!

Rush don't need no stinkin radio stations. Rush fans are not msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png