Wayne's World

ALifeson85

Didnt find a topic on it, so how about it! Wayne's World fans UNITE! cool.gif

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/1john-john3/ww.png

Here are the worst movies ever made:

1. Armageddon

2. Gigli

3. Wayne's World

This movie is an assault on the eyes, ears, brain and common sense.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 15 2010, 05:08 AM)

1. Armageddon
2. Gigli
3. Wayne's World

Of course it is...but it's funny!

(and what have you got against Ben Affleck?? LOL)

1. Armageddon
2. Gigli
3. Wayne's World

what, no Pearl Harbor?

Also, try to find a movie called Megaforce.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 15 2010, 01:34 PM)

1. Armageddon
2. Gigli
3. Wayne's World

what, no Pearl Harbor?

Also, try to find a movie called Megaforce.

Hah!

Megaforce!!

I remember seeing that one in the theatre......many years ago.

I'm kidding about Wayne's World......not great, but certainly not one of the worst movies.

Wayne: Where's the First Presbyterian Church on Gordon Street?

Bad Actor: Uh...

Wayne: Gordon Street, Gordon Street!

Bad Actor: Uh, Gordon Street! Oh yeah, Gordon Street! Uh, I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. But that was a long time ago. When I was young.

Wayne: Do we have to put up with this? I mean, can't we get a better actor? I know it's a small part, but I think we can do better than this.

Good Actor: Gordon Street? Ah, yes, Gordon Street. I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. Long time ago, when I was a young man. Not a day passes I don't think her and the promise that I made which I will always keep. That one perfect day on Gordon Street. That's uh, five blocks up, two over.

Wayne: ...Thank you...

Besides, she's a Psycho Hose Beast.

(Spoken in Cantonese, with subtitles:) Was it Kierkegard or Dick Van Patten who said 'If you label me, you negate me'?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0907/no-stairway-denied-stairway-denied-demotivational-poster-1246591723.jpg

This came out when I was like 14 and I loved it. My friends and I used to talk like them for awhile. When we used to play street hockey or football we used to yell "car!" then after it passed "game on!"I saw it a few months back and I still enjoy it now. Not as much as I did when I was younger but if it's on I will sit down and watch it.

It helped introduce a younger generation to "Bohemian Rhapsody" so that's pretty cool to. I still think that scene is an absolute classic. The backstage scene with Alice Cooper is awesome. Especially when Alice educates them on how the properly say "Milwaukee" and talks about the origin of the word. laugh.gif "We're not worthy" has become iconic and people still do it to this day.

The movie is rather juvenile but sometimes it's alright to enjoy something childish and fun biggrin.gif

The bowing down "we're not worthy" thing is fking idiotic. Seriously, there are few things that annoy me more in my interactions with humans than when someone starts pawing the air and going "dur-hur I'm not worthy dur-hur". Give me a break.

Aside from that, I kinda dug the movie - and Tia, oh lordie, Tia. Not only was she the hottest woman on the screen that whole year, she could belt out "Ballroom Blitz" like a banshee. A sexy, sexy banshee. I actually keep that track in my iTunes rotation to this day.

QUOTE (Ted Barchetta @ Oct 22 2010, 02:53 PM)
How can someone not like this movie? The humor should appeal to anybody who is a fan of Rock or Metal. unsure.gif

eh.gif

How can someone not like the Planet of the Apes remake with Marky Mark Wahlberg? The action and drama should appeal to anybody who is a fan of chimps, orangs, or gorillas.

Know what I'm saying? wink.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Oct 23 2010, 02:40 AM)
QUOTE (Ted Barchetta @ Oct 22 2010, 02:53 PM)
How can someone not like this movie? The humor should appeal to anybody who is a fan of Rock or Metal. unsure.gif

eh.gif

How can someone not like the Planet of the Apes remake with Marky Mark Wahlberg? The action and drama should appeal to anybody who is a fan of chimps, orangs, or gorillas.

Know what I'm saying? wink.gif

Tia Carrera caught my eye...

wink.gif