New Neil Peart Interview RIAB

krlowe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap that photographer should be fired...

Gotta be about THE worst photo I've seen of NEP. Like it's one thing as a photographer to shoot the man in action with limited control over what's going on and be happy with the results.

BUT... for portrait photography, you're in total control as the shooter. He's too close to the subject, composition sucks - can't tell his hair from the gong almost, lighting is horrid... just all around a terrible shot.

If that was the best of the bunch, I'd hate to see the rejects.

That said.... good article. smile.gif

Wow. I just skimmed the interview, but yeah, he looks ten years younger.

WTF?! I keep hearing about these interviews, but there's no mention of what the plan is this year in any of them?

I could give 2 sh!ts about his 9" bass drum. If I'm interviewing, I gotta ask myself what the audience wants to hear more.....about his equipment, or about new music and a tour in 2010?

It pisses me off, it's like common sense. I want confirmation dammit!

QUOTE (tangy @ Feb 2 2010, 03:01 PM)
i guess we now know why he wears those african hats.

Looks like he needs the mask also laugh.gif

I believe all the equipment talk is due to the fact it is in a GUITAR CENTER publication.....they are looking for ways to sell gear.

the large picture of him does have a Wilber-ish "Well Helllloo there folks" I have to admit.....maybe they are planning a back woods country influenced EP....in fact the jean jacket is a sure giveaway.

Those are pretty poor pictures, I have to agree. I'd punch the photographer if I were Neil. The one posted in this thread (first post), reminds me of those funky-looking photos of the dogs where their faces are all distorted. (No, not that Neil looks like a distorted dog - just the photo style is odd).

I mean, his wife is a photographer; surely she could have provided a decent shot.

Still, he looks good.

I think he looks very healthy and very happy! I am happy for him smile.gif He's still a tall trink38.gif yes.gif wub.gif popcorn.gif

Archived