What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Sulking.

Can't work out (well, not cardio anyway)anymore - dr's orders. Scheduling surgery soon. Can't wait to get it over with.

I wouldn't even want to go anywhere...after a work week, I'm grateful to be home, doing nothing.

And by nothing I mean, taking care of assorted children, dogs, laundry, cooking, and enjoying an impromptu drum performance. smile.gif

I'm listening to The Smiths.

I think that's an accurate answer.

laugh.gif

Hope your surgery goes well, Mara!

I'm...is excited the word?...to finally get to post in this thread! Normally Friday is date night (dinner out) for me and the BF, but he worked late tonight and is leaving on business tomorrow. It's gonna be a lonely weekend...gotta find stuff to do... sad.gif

QUOTE (Lamelight @ Jan 8 2011, 07:24 AM)
^ you can be here with us wink.gif

And here I am tongue.gif I know, it's nice to have nothing really hanging over my head in terms of stuff to do. I even went back to bed this morning. I got my trip to the grocery store out of the way, so it's relax time!

- Gotta work tomorrow. Have a pretty big program. And I take a class at the gym before going to work.

- Had to take my car to the shop today. Also went to the eye doctor. And did clothing and towel laundry. And took care of the meeces. And even managed to watch a movie at home.

In other words, too tired to go out and spend even more money.

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jan 14 2011, 04:43 PM)
Nap time 1022.gif

I need sleep... But I'm keeping myself awake for the pizza that will arrive here.

The past two days were pretty bad, and now the weather this weekend (and possibly for all the rest of this next week) is going to be terrible. Have a bit of homework to do, but a lot of projects that I need to crack down on this weekend. Reading and writing yo.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jan 14 2011, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jan 14 2011, 04:43 PM)
Nap time 1022.gif

I need sleep... But I'm keeping myself awake for the pizza that will arrive here.

The past two days were pretty bad, and now the weather this weekend (and possibly for all the rest of this next week) is going to be terrible. Have a bit of homework to do, but a lot of projects that I need to crack down on this weekend. Reading and writing yo.

i love nap time and pizza. 1022.gif