What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

bumper.gif

Um, I hate being social outside of school so that's why I'm at home like always. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jan 23 2010, 05:21 AM)
my friends live in different parts of the continent.

Almost all my friends live in different countries! laugh.gif

While everyone's out partying and having fun, I'm chilling with some music. Like every other Friday night. cool.gif

Well, it'll be like this until I get a girlfriend and/or until baseball starts up again. Shit, I really need a girlfriend. laugh.gif

because a full week of school is enough to wear me down to a half-living, quarter-conscious grouch who doesn't want to have to deal with anyone? I almost always avoid doing stuff on Fridays for this very reason. I need at least ONE evening per week that can be a "breather" -- when I can just pass out whenever my body just won't run any more without having to worry about anything else going on. Edited by fledgehog

We're under a blizzard warning until Saturday night at 10:00 and expecting 2 - 3 feet of snow.

Otherwise, I am there.

Tiem for bumping amirite

Asides from staying at home because I'm lazy, I did something productive that wasn't related to school - I started learning how to play "Plug in Baby" on guitar. Weekend has the possibility to be awesome.