Bra/boob Size Quiz

Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 14 2009, 12:05 PM)
man, 50%? I feel less masculine

laugh.gif Don't be so hard on yourself, the quiz means nothing. As long as you can undo the damn thing in a timely manner that's all that counts!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

55% . Huh..

Well, the one question where to measure for your band size? Two answers could apply. It's around your upper chest (above the breasts) and under the armpits OR under the breasts + 5 inches.

I also appreciated the question "Anything bigger than a D is most likely fake." Not so much, says the former all natural DDD girl here wink.gif

So glad I got rid of those...

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 01:06 PM)
http://www.quizilla.com/tests/5716878

This could be entertaining . . .

Btw, I got 95% of the questions right.  I rule!  wink.gif

Security on my work computer won't let me take the quiz. sad.gif

(It's hilarious that you spend 99.9% of your time in SOCN, and a boob/bra quiz is the ONE thing that would bring you to RS. wink.gif )

Female boobs rule the universe. . .

I really think you might be on to something there, man! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 01:26 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality. Really, think about it. Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all.

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly. Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

Of course I also think vaginas are ugly.

man are you a party pooper. tongue.gif

QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 14 2009, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2009, 03:35 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality.  Really, think about it.  Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all. 

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly.  Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

"Globs of fat." Mara!

This is the nice thing about being more on the small side - aside from I personally just think smaller breasts look better. Big boobs more often than not do remind me of just big "globs of fat." And don't get me started on the unattractiveness of fake "globe-like" boobs.

ETA: When I was nursing, I definitely saw boobs as strictly functional things. Not sexual in any way. It was kind of weird actually. All of a sudden I felt very strongly that breasts shouldn't be sexualized in any way. They were functional and that function was far more important than any sexual image. And then when I stopped nursing that feeling went away. Of course!

For the record, don't anybody think that I am some mindless "big boob" lover like a lot of guys are. Bigger, imo, is NOT necessarily more attractive at all.

To me, the important thing (speaking in terms of physical attractiveness), is how the whole package fits together in a total human shape on the individual in question. There are all kinds of attractive shapes and sizes out there, tall or short, big breasted or small, etc. The key is how the totality all fits together.

As for artifical breasts: if it is tastefully done, one might not even be able to tell that they have been "enhanced". But the really obvious ones: the ones where too much has been squeezed too tightly into the available skin so that it looks like they are balloons that have been blown up so tightly that they might burst open at any moment: are quite unattractive to me. Bleh.

But there better be a brain attached as well, wink.gif

Well, of course.

That is why I was careful to qualify my statment as "physical attractiveness" only.

It should go without saying that there is A WHOLE LOT FRIGGIN MORE that goes into what one considers "attractive" or not than some damned pic of physical attributes only.

'

For example, I might see some pic of some "hot" model on the internet, and then look her up for more info, only to find a video of her actually speaking, where she sounds like a complete robotic brain dead retard, and instanstly all the "attraction" I felt for her disappears entirely into disgust, and I no longer consider her to be "attractive" at all.

The same thing could easily happen in real life, and sometimes does, of course.

Conversely, one might encounter a person that at first one doesn't even really notice at first, as far as "physical attractiveness" goes. But then perhaps as time goes by and one engages her in conversation and gets to know her more, suddenly she becomes very "attractive" as her winning personality begins to shine through. She goes from "didn't really notice" to: "hell, damned attractive".

I hope this makes sense. DPR is quite drunk atm.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Aug 14 2009, 07:50 PM)
Well, the one question where to measure for your band size?  Two answers could apply.  It's around your upper chest (above the breasts) and under the armpits OR under the breasts + 5 inches. 

Actually, this is one of the "myths" that the Lady in question is trying hard to stomp.

The add +5 inches stuff was developed by this one company way back in the 1930's, when bras were made out of non-stretchable, much more course material. It is no longer accurate for today's bras (assuming it ever was, which is doubtful)

Nowadays, the correct band width is EXACTLY your measurements around your rib cage directly underneath your breasts. That gives a reading in inches which is supposed to be your correct band size.

Thus, her claim that most women today wear a bra which is too big in the band, and to small in the cup, when they should be using a smaller band width and a bigger cup bra. Say, for example, a 30D instead of a 34B.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 14 2009, 05:16 PM)

laugh.gif Don't be so hard on yourself, the quiz means nothing. As long as you can undo the damn thing in a timely manner that's all that counts!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Exactly. yes.gif

I only got 35% on the quiz, but it doesn't detract one iota from my full and total enjoyment of female breasts. no.gif

i scored 50%, and guessing by the "correct" answer to the last question, i would have sworn the test was written by a man. eyesre4.gif

A

N

D

this thread reminds me of this classic pic...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/I_wish_these_were_brains.jpg

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 03:43 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality.  Really, think about it.  Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all. 

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly.  Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

"Globs of fat." Mara!

This is the nice thing about being more on the small side - aside from I personally just think smaller breasts look better. Big boobs more often than not do remind me of just big "globs of fat." And don't get me started on the unattractiveness of fake "globe-like" boobs.

ETA: When I was nursing, I definitely saw boobs as strictly functional things. Not sexual in any way. It was kind of weird actually. All of a sudden I felt very strongly that breasts shouldn't be sexualized in any way. They were functional and that function was far more important than any sexual image. And then when I stopped nursing that feeling went away. Of course!

For the record, don't anybody think that I am some mindless "big boob" lover like a lot of guys are. Bigger, imo, is NOT necessarily more attractive at all.

To me, the important thing (speaking in terms of physical attractiveness), is how the whole package fits together in a total human shape on the individual in question. There are all kinds of attractive shapes and sizes out there, tall or short, big breasted or small, etc. The key is how the totality all fits together.

As for artifical breasts: if it is tastefully done, one might not even be able to tell that they have been "enhanced". But the really obvious ones: the ones where too much has been squeezed too tightly into the available skin so that it looks like they are balloons that have been blown up so tightly that they might burst open at any moment: are quite unattractive to me. Bleh.

That's good to hear. And, you know we're just messin' with you. I think most men feel the same way. It's unfortunate that women in general are laden with low self-image that leads them to pay thousand upon thousands of dollars in plastic surgery. I, on the other hand, can't afford to finance a new set of tits. So, I choose to try my best to appreciate what I have. And, try very, very hard to forget that they USED to be 36's that resided squarely in the center of my chest, not reaching to unite with my bellybutton. sad.gif

(I said I was trying. I have a ways to go.)

Well, there you go, indulging in commonly false understanding of what bra/breast size means.

"36" does not refer to your breast size at all, but instead the number measurement is supposed to be the circumference around your ribcage/body right underneath your breasts.

As far as getting older goes, yeah, well, it happens. To us males as well as you females.

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 08:57 PM)

"Globs of fat." Mara!

That's good to hear. And, you know we're just messin' with you. I think most men feel the same way. It's unfortunate that women in general are laden with low self-image that leads them to pay thousand upon thousands of dollars in plastic surgery. I, on the other hand, can't afford to finance a new set of tits. So, I choose to try my best to appreciate what I have. And, try very, very hard to forget that they USED to be 36's that resided squarely in the center of my chest, not reaching to unite with my bellybutton. sad.gif

Well, there you go, indulging in commonly false understanding of what bra/breast size means.

"36" does not refer to your breast size at all, but instead the number measurement is supposed to be the circumference around your ribcage/body right below your breasts.

Whatever. They aren't where they used to be. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 08:57 PM)

"Globs of fat." Mara!

"36" does not refer to your breast size at all, but instead the number measurement is supposed to be the circumference around your ribcage/body right below your breasts.

Whatever. They aren't where they used to be. laugh.gif

See edited post above.

55% .  Huh..

Well, the one question where to measure for your band size?  Two answers could apply.  It's around your upper chest (above the breasts) and under the armpits OR under the breasts + 5 inches. 

I also appreciated the question "Anything bigger than a D is most likely fake."  Not so much, says the former all natural DDD girl here wink.gif 

100% of women who want breast reductions were using the wrong bra size, one that did not properly support the weight of their breasts.

Just so you know. At least, that is according to the Lady who wrote all this stuff. Supposedly, some survey of such women concluded that 100% of them (yes, that is right, each and every one of them) were using bras which were too wide in the band width, and not big enough in the cup, the end effect of which was to make too much of the weight concentrate on the shoulders, neck and back, instead of being carried mostly by the band which is what a bra is supposed to do.

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 07:37 PM)
QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 14 2009, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 02:43 PM)

"Globs of fat." Mara!

But there better be a brain attached as well, wink.gif

Well, of course.

That is why I was careful to qualify my statment as "physical attractiveness" only.

It should go without saying that there is A WHOLE LOT FRIGGIN MORE that goes into what one considers "attractive" or not than some damned pic of physical attributes only.

'

For example, I might see some pic of some "hot" model on the internet, and then look her up for more info, only to find a video of her actually speaking, where she sounds like a complete robotic brain dead retard, and instanstly all the "attraction" I felt for her disappears entirely into disgust, and I no longer consider her to be "attractive" at all.

The same thing could easily happen in real life, and sometimes does, of course.

Conversely, one might encounter a person that at first one doesn't even really notice at first, as far as "physical attractiveness" goes. But then perhaps as time goes by and one engages her in conversation and gets to know her more, suddenly she becomes very "attractive" as her winning personality begins to shine through. She goes from "didn't really notice" to: "hell, damned attractive".

I hope this makes sense. DPR is quite drunk atm.

Probably the reason I never look up models... They're pretty much all braindead (no offense, if there are models on TRF that I don't know about)

trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 14 2009, 08:16 PM)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Leave it to you rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 10:04 PM)
55% .  Huh..

I also appreciated the question "Anything bigger than a D is most likely fake."  Not so much, says the former all natural DDD girl here wink.gif 

100% of women who want breast reductions were using the wrong bra size, one that did not properly support the weight of their breasts.

Just so you know. At least, that is according to the Lady who wrote all this stuff. Supposedly, some survey of such women concluded that 100% of them (yes, that is right, each and every one of them) were using bras which were too wide in the band width, and not big enough in the cup, the end effect of which was to make too much of the weight concentrate on the shoulders, neck and back, instead of being carried mostly by the band which is what a bra is supposed to do.

The people I've known who've had reductions may have been wearing the wrong bra (according to the Lady), but it was more than just the back pain that drove them to surgery. They like being able to sleep on their stomachs now, for one thing. And a friend of mine who is all of 5 foot nothing and was a DDD was really tired of her boobs being the first thing people noticed about her.

Me, I'm fine with my A's. I'm 5'3", weigh around 107-ish. I would look stupid with gigantic hooters. Plus there's less to sag as I get older.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 14 2009, 07:53 PM)

Exactly. yes.gif

I only got 35% on the quiz, but it doesn't detract one iota from my full and total enjoyment of female breasts. no.gif

haha, thanks guys... *laughs at rushgoober's new nickname one last time*

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 14 2009, 05:53 PM)

Exactly. yes.gif

laugh.gif It's all about "Grace Under Pressure" young man!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 14 2009, 08:47 PM)

Exactly. yes.gif

laugh.gif It's all about "Grace Under Pressure" young man!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tongue.gif

Great segue, troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 14 2009, 10:47 PM)

Exactly. yes.gif

You do know that the "front closure" bras were invented just to throw you guys a curve ball? Just for grins, we'll go 6 days in a row with the standard back clasp. Then on day 7, we just sit there and grin whilst you fumble away in futility. . .

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 08:50 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 14 2009, 10:47 PM)

Exactly. yes.gif

You do know that the "front closure" bras were invented just to throw you guys a curve ball? Just for grins, we'll go 6 days in a row with the standard back clasp. Then on day 7, we just sit there and grin whilst you fumble away in futility. . .

fists crying.gif

Rushboober and I are saddened by this news.