What song(s) do you miss from the live set?

Mystic Slipperman

There's probably a thread about this already, but maybe it's time to do a new one anyway.

What song or songs do you miss hearing live? What do you wish would return to a Rush setlist?

I've really loved the setlists of the last couple of tours my wife and I have seen (2002 and 2007---we were unable to catch the R30 tour)....but I can think of a few songs I'd love to hear again:

--Force Ten (I know it was done on R30 but, again, we missed it!!)

--Territories (saw this back in 88 and not since)

--Xanadu!!! (Always a crowd pleaser...would love to see the full version)

--La Villa (I know they did it on VT and R30, but, C'MON! It's La freakin' VILLA!)

We missed the 2nd leg of S&A, so I do hope that Ghost of a Chance and Red Barchetta hang on for the next tour, whenever it is... smile.gif

I realize that all of these are obvious choices...but IMO they're all great songs, so there ya go.

Anyone else? 2.gif

-Power Windows material, especially "Marathon", "Middletown Dreams", and "Emotion Detector".

-The return of "Xanadu".

-More stuff from the first three albums and A Farewell To Kings - even if it's instrumental or part of a medley.

-A live collaboration with T-Pain.

1022.gif

Definately some of the Presto material they've neglected.

Would be awesome to hear the debut of "Chain Lightning" or "Available Light". I know they didn't play "Presto" on the Presto tour because Alex had difficulty switching from acoustic to electric, but with all the fancy gadgets they have, I'm sure he can pull it off somehow.

"Scars" and "War Paint" turned out amazing in concert back in '90. They should bring those back at least.

Force ten

everything from all the worlds a stage

jacobs ladder

the camera eye

xanadu

the weapon

1022.gif

Archived