Stalking

Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 10 2009, 03:09 PM)
If you spend all day sneaking carefully upon a harvested corn plant are you then stalking a stalk?

Edit: unsure.gif.

In a related story, a beanstalk has filed for a restraining order and is looking to have stalking charges filed against a kid known only as Jack...

rofl3.gif i heard about that!

it got thrown out of court though. yes.gif

turns out Jack only gave her "a run in her stockings", not "run-in stalkings" wacko.gif

can you say 'frivolous' ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 10 2009, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 10 2009, 03:09 PM)
If you spend all day sneaking carefully upon a harvested corn plant are you then stalking a stalk?

Edit: unsure.gif.

In a related story, a beanstalk has filed for a restraining order and is looking to have stalking charges filed against a kid known only as Jack...

It wasn't me! I swear! ph34r.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 10 2009, 03:13 PM)
been stalked, for real.
My sister threatened to take his head off with a baseball bat the last time he appeared at our door,(she was totally capable of doing so) and he went away for good!

Outstanding!

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 10 2009, 11:54 AM)
I used to be stalked by all these girls. Everywhere I went, women following me. Wanting to be with me.

Sitting in front of the house for hours, chasing me at the mall, following me from place to place, tracking my movements, calling my friends to see where I am, fighting over me to be "the one who got him".

Oh wait... you wanted real stories, huh.

Maybe you were wearing Axe body spray? confused13.gif

Real story.

I dated a guy. He also became a member of this forum, even though he didn't like Rush. He cheated on me, and dumped me thru a text. Then, kept on visiting the forum to rub it into my face he was with someone, then kept texting me saying flirtatious things.

I was dumb and gave him another chance, and he did the same thing again. Exactly, just as I had thought he would, yet he kept posting on here after I asked him numerous times to leave me alone. He ended up getting banned on here, and I had to change my phone number.

He did contact me on another forum, but I had him on ignore, so I never replied. Hell, I didn't even know what he told me.

Wasn't worth the effort to click on the message. biggrin.gif

End of stalker story.

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 10 2009, 12:13 PM)
been stalked, for real.
My sister threatened to take his head off with a baseball bat the last time he appeared at our door,(she was totally capable of doing so) and he went away for good!

So noted. I have thought about doing to Cindy as well. But I hope she gets the message though. sad.gif

You really going to threaten a girl with a baseball bat?

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 12:11 PM)
Well I went to the hospital back in February 2008. This nurse named Cindy Larson, an LPRN from Surrey Memorial Hospital followed me home in a stolen ambulance when I left in April 2008. She has camped out in my fire exit for the last 9 months now. I was on the 5th Floor North Area 51 at the time where she had worked. She brain probed me and tried to frighten me and give me hallucinations. Now since I've been at home she's pretty much deprived me of sleep, harrasses, watches and hears me all day long. I've asked her several times to leave my building but no go there. I talked to my lawyer about it and he told me to call the police about it. But she's too sneaky to get caught and then I'm gonna look a fool for even getting involved in the matter. Everybody thinks I am crazy but I hear her voice all day long and all night long. I don't see her and no one else does because she hides all the time. One of my workers saw her in the fire exit and that's the only proof I've got so far on her. Any other suggestions? unsure.gif

Um, forgive me for asking this, but are you being serious or making a joke? With a lot of people it'd be obvious it was a joke, but with you I'm not so sure... confused13.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 10 2009, 10:50 PM)
I think he's full of shit personally yes.gif

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are. I think F@n really needs to see a doctor and have his meds checked. That's not a veiled joke either. Sometimes these paranoid delusions can be caused from a mis-match in meds. F@n is on a few different things from what he's told us before, and this sounds like a text book case of medical f**k up.

F@n, I know you prolly have no reason to trust me, of all people... but if you're reading this, get checked. Have your doctor take a full analysis of your meds and tell him everything you've told us here.

Let us know how that goes bud, okay?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 10 2009, 08:57 PM)
Real story.

I dated a guy.  He also became a member of this forum, even though he didn't like Rush.  He cheated on me, and dumped me thru a text.  Then, kept on visiting the forum to rub it into my face he was with someone, then kept texting me saying flirtatious things.

I was dumb and gave him another chance, and he did the same thing again.  Exactly, just as I had thought he would, yet he kept posting on here after I asked him numerous times to leave me alone.  He ended up getting banned on here, and I had to change my phone number.

He did contact me on another forum, but I had him on ignore, so I never replied.  Hell, I didn't even know what he told me.

Wasn't worth the effort to click on the message.  biggrin.gif

End of stalker story.

My "stalker story" is similar. The creepy thing is that is WASN'T someone I dated, or even knew very well. We had a brief introduction at a party is all, and didn't even talk at length.

He thought I was attractive (flattering enough), and got my number from someone. I wasn't interested for a variety of reasons; I had too much going on at the time. I was nice about it, but he kept calling, and ignored my requests to stop. He'd call at odd hours too, like 5:30 am, and just past midnight.

Then it started getting scary. He found out where I lived and notes started appearing in my mailbox, taped to my door, and gifts being left on my doorstep. My friends who knew him (and begged him to leave me alone) swore they hadn't given him any address information, so of course, he had followed me from somewhere. He started showing up where I was; I'd be browsing quietly amongst the offerings at Barnes & Noble, and there he'd be. He joined the gym where I was a member; if he was there when I was, he wouldn't talk to me. Just stared, from across the room. I'm stubborn, and refused to let him keep me from my workouts. One afternoon, I chanced bumping into him on the way out, and very quietly told him I'd have a restraining order filed if this shit didn't stop.

The kicker finally came when I started getting gift deliveries (flowers and stuffed animals and shit) at work. I refused them, and he had the nerve to call me and demand to know why. So I ended up following through on the restraining order. He violated THAT after about three weeks, and ended up spending a week in jail for it. Needless to say, his place of employment was none too thrilled to find out about that and let him go. Which, of course, he blamed ME for. I was really scared at this point; he'd shown he wasn't afraid of the restraining order, and I wasn't sure what else I could have done. I did (and still do) have a Glock 9mm and know how to use it, but since he'd never actually tried to harm me physically, it seemed a bit extreme to threaten to shoot him.

Ultimately his parents intervened. Turns out he had a fairly extensive psychiatric history, and they checked him into a hospital. He had done this sort of thing before, although apparently it never went as far as it did with me. He still lives in the area, and from time to time I'll see someone who looks like him, and it gives me a start. . .

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jan 10 2009, 03:11 PM)
She has camped out in my fire exit for the last 9 months now. I talked to my lawyer about it and he told me to call the police about it. But she's too sneaky to get caught and then I'm gonna look a fool for even getting involved in the matter.

Ok, Dr. SRF will now solve this problem. First, if she has been camping out in the fire exit for the last 9 months, I'm pretty sure the police could find her LOL! I mean she can't be using a cloaking device, after all, she's only a nurse. tongue.gif Therefore, no stalking has occured. Only a bad rendition of a story.

That'll be $500 for my services, thank you. trink39.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Jan 10 2009, 10:29 PM)
She has camped out in my fire exit for the last 9 months now. I talked to my lawyer about it and he told me to call the police about it. But she's too sneaky to get caught and then I'm gonna look a fool for even getting involved in the matter.

Ok, Dr. SRF will now solve this problem. First, if she has been camping out in the fire exit for the last 9 months, I'm pretty sure the police could find her LOL! I mean she can't be using a cloaking device, after all, she's only a nurse. tongue.gif Therefore, no stalking has occured. Only a bad rendition of a story.

I had to wonder why she didn't get nabbed for the stolen ambulance, as well!! I mean, it's not like those go unnoticed. . .

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 10 2009, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Jan 10 2009, 10:29 PM)

I had to wonder why she didn't get nabbed for the stolen ambulance, as well!! I mean, it's not like those go unnoticed. . .

well yeah, but he still hears her, and i'm not ok with that whole brain probe thing.

i think Ru5h should go to a real doctor (thanks anyway SRF) and see if she did some kind of peripheral damage that is messing with his hearing now.

the doctor will find out what's going on. yes.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 10 2009, 07:20 PM)
Real story.

I dated a guy.  He also became a member of this forum, even though he didn't like Rush.  He cheated on me, and dumped me thru a text.  Then, kept on visiting the forum to rub it into my face he was with someone, then kept texting me saying flirtatious things.

I was dumb and gave him another chance, and he did the same thing again.  Exactly, just as I had thought he would, yet he kept posting on here after I asked him numerous times to leave me alone.  He ended up getting banned on here, and I had to change my phone number.

He did contact me on another forum, but I had him on ignore, so I never replied.  Hell, I didn't even know what he told me.

End of stalker story.

My "stalker story" is similar. The creepy thing is that is WASN'T someone I dated, or even knew very well. We had a brief introduction at a party is all, and didn't even talk at length.

He thought I was attractive (flattering enough), and got my number from someone. I wasn't interested for a variety of reasons; I had too much going on at the time. I was nice about it, but he kept calling, and ignored my requests to stop. He'd call at odd hours too, like 5:30 am, and just past midnight.

Then it started getting scary. He found out where I lived and notes started appearing in my mailbox, taped to my door, and gifts being left on my doorstep. My friends who knew him (and begged him to leave me alone) swore they hadn't given him any address information, so of course, he had followed me from somewhere. He started showing up where I was; I'd be browsing quietly amongst the offerings at Barnes & Noble, and there he'd be. He joined the gym where I was a member; if he was there when I was, he wouldn't talk to me. Just stared, from across the room. I'm stubborn, and refused to let him keep me from my workouts. One afternoon, I chanced bumping into him on the way out, and very quietly told him I'd have a restraining order filed if this shit didn't stop.

The kicker finally came when I started getting gift deliveries (flowers and stuffed animals and shit) at work. I refused them, and he had the nerve to call me and demand to know why. So I ended up following through on the restraining order. He violated THAT after about three weeks, and ended up spending a week in jail for it. Needless to say, his place of employment was none too thrilled to find out about that and let him go. Which, of course, he blamed ME for. I was really scared at this point; he'd shown he wasn't afraid of the restraining order, and I wasn't sure what else I could have done. I did (and still do) have a Glock 9mm and know how to use it, but since he'd never actually tried to harm me physically, it seemed a bit extreme to threaten to shoot him.

Ultimately his parents intervened. Turns out he had a fairly extensive psychiatric history, and they checked him into a hospital. He had done this sort of thing before, although apparently it never went as far as it did with me. He still lives in the area, and from time to time I'll see someone who looks like him, and it gives me a start. . .

The unfortunate thing about this is, my ex stalker (he has finally given up) runs in the same wide circle I do for sportbike riders.

I only keep a few select, very trusted friends by my side.

I'm so glad you stayed safe, Mara. That is such a scary thing! hug2.gif

Online stalking can be scary, just not as scary as actually meeting up with yours...

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 10 2009, 07:20 PM)
Real story.

End of stalker story.

Yeah I can totally relate to your story. This nurse apparently is very intelligent and knowledgeable in spying and other techniques. I am very sorry I ever went to this hospital because now I realize regretting it. unsure.gif

Unwanted attention is very uncool. I had been chased after by a woman I had NO interest in and was a just plain spooky individual. I met her because we knew a couple of people in common. She went out with this one guy I knew for at lest a year or so. Nice, meek, timid kinda guy. She was basically a rough, haggard sort you might find rotting away in a seedy bar. Crazy as a rat in a coffee can. They broke up, and she sent some thug to beat him up... this is a guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I flatly turned her down. No way. She showed up at a party at my place (!)and wanted to stay the night. No. She tried following me in town one night. I blew a stop light and hid in a parking lot with the lights off and the engine running. She found me. I ended up outrunning her on a dirt road.

Sometime after I began hearing things from people... she had apparently been telling people I was gay, since I wanted nothing to do with her. Jolly. Great. I finally got her to stop when I confronted her in Denny's. In front of her friends. I confronted her about the remarks she made and the crap she'd done and said "that's it, enough." embarrassed the hell out of her. I made another remark I won't mention here and left. Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense...

I knew a stalker once....he was corny. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jan 21 2009, 03:24 PM)
Unwanted attention is very uncool. I had been chased after by a woman I had NO interest in and was a just plain spooky individual. I met her because we knew a couple of people in common. She went out with this one guy I knew for at lest a year or so. Nice, meek, timid kinda guy. She was basically a rough, haggard sort you might find rotting away in a seedy bar. Crazy as a rat in a coffee can. They broke up, and she sent some thug to beat him up... this is a guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I flatly turned her down. No way. She showed up at a party at my place (!)and wanted to stay the night. No. She tried following me in town one night. I blew a stop light and hid in a parking lot with the lights off and the engine running. She found me. I ended up outrunning her on a dirt road.

Sometime after I began hearing things from people... she had apparently been telling people I was gay, since I wanted nothing to do with her. Jolly. Great. I finally got her to stop when I confronted her in Denny's. In front of her friends. I confronted her about the remarks she made and the crap she'd done and said "that's it, enough." embarrassed the hell out of her. I made another remark I won't mention here and left. Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense...

Yeah you're right. Giving it to her right where it counts the most sometimes works the best usually. It's so sad that we have to live with sick individuals like these but I guess it's an experience we chalk it up to. That's all we can look back at it as I guess. *sighs*