we've been spotted on the new dvd!!!

bringer of balance

finally...i have spotted myself on the new dvd from rush in rotterdam!!! amazing to see...forever burned on a dvd from rush!!

at least 2 songs...that i can see myself clearly in the audience...

also to see on the dvd other guys we've met in rotterdam from the rush forum:

- Bringer of balance (me)

- ArrowSnake (my good friend)

- willowroolz ( a very nice guy from england)

- godeather ( funny guy from the states or canada)

- communist olga (girl from russia)

more spotting's to be announced!!!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

regards on all the people i have named here...it was a very nice experience to meet you all...

trink39.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Nov 25 2008, 08:31 PM)
QUOTE (bringer of balance @ Nov 25 2008, 09:11 AM)
regards on all the people i have named here...it was a very nice experience to meet you all...
trink39.gif

Likewise trink39.gif

It was nice of the camera to focus on my bald spot laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif willowroolz - so you made the DVD hey I will have to have a close look yes.gif You might like to tell me in which song are you in confused13.gif BTW, it was nice to meet you briefly with Godeater outside the Molson back in July. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Nov 25 2008, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (willowroolz @ Nov 25 2008, 08:31 PM)
QUOTE (bringer of balance @ Nov 25 2008, 09:11 AM)
trink39.gif

Likewise trink39.gif

It was nice of the camera to focus on my bald spot laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif willowroolz - so you made the DVD hey I will have to have a close look yes.gif You might like to tell me in which song are you in confused13.gif BTW, it was nice to meet you briefly with Godeater outside the Molson back in July. trink39.gif

You too trink39.gif Sorry it was so brief!

Here's a couple of shots...

My bald head blinding the camera man:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/willowroolz/Hello2.jpg

I'm in there somewhere:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/willowroolz/MalNar.jpg

And here's Mr Godeater, front and centre, rocking his ass off 1022.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/willowroolz/Godeater.jpg

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Oh my god - so awesome for all of us!

I had my eyes open for everyone, I did see arrowsnake and of course an assload of myself (A dozen+) and quite a few of Olga. I consider myself lucky to be alive today I thought I'd have a heart attack watching last night!

And thanks so much for grabbing a screen cap for me willow!

Talk about exciting - holy shit. I can now die a happy man.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 25 2008, 10:10 AM)

I had my eyes open for everyone, I did see arrowsnake and of course an assload of myself (A dozen+) and quite a few of Olga.  I consider myself lucky to be alive today I thought I'd have a heart attack watching last night!

Talk about exciting - holy shit.  I can now die a happy man.

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

"The new phonebook is here! The new phonebook is here! I'm SOMEBODY!

Look! Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! Millions of people look at this book every day! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity... your name in print... that makes people! Things are going to start happening to me now."

laugh.gif

Congrats on the DVD appearance. Gotta look more closely when I watch the Blu-Ray again tonight. smile.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Nov 25 2008, 10:12 AM)
Godeater: I was looking for you! The audience shots seem few and far between though. And they randomly found a couple people who were rocking out.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks so much. biggrin.gif I am so happy today I can't wipe the massive smile off my face - surely everyone thinks I am on some hardcore drugs!

My bestest appearances on the DVD are during Armor and Sword and The Spirit of Radio, although I have a smattering of appearances throughout the show.

Talk about best day ever. Being there in the first place - I mean the show was *amazing* meeting up with a pile of TRF buddies from overseas and having a great time, meeting Geddy and Alez and my hotel and getting to say hello and get autographs and also winding up on the live DVD?!

*brain embolism*

Godeater, man, I don't think you could have had a more complete experience, except for maybe throwing in a non-awkward encounter with Neil.

Congrats to all the TRFers for getting a permanent, very cool record of your attendance!

Oh and Godeater, I think you need to take your anti-seizure meds now. 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (tangy @ Nov 25 2008, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 25 2008, 08:34 AM)

Although my fizzog doesn't appear anywhere, I am one of the "Glaswegian Chorus" during Closer To The Heart on ESL....

that is most 1022.gif

Yeah dude that is amazing I never knew that! Holy moly!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 25 2008, 09:25 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Nov 25 2008, 10:12 AM)
Godeater: I was looking for you!  The audience shots seem few and far between though.  And they randomly found a couple people who were rocking out. 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks so much. biggrin.gif I am so happy today I can't wipe the massive smile off my face - surely everyone thinks I am on some hardcore drugs!

My bestest appearances on the DVD are during Armor and Sword and The Spirit of Radio, although I have a smattering of appearances throughout the show.

Talk about best day ever. Being there in the first place - I mean the show was *amazing* meeting up with a pile of TRF buddies from overseas and having a great time, meeting Geddy and Alez and my hotel and getting to say hello and get autographs and also winding up on the live DVD?!

*brain embolism*

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

cool10.gif X 2112 = 1022.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 25 2008, 09:10 AM)

I had my eyes open for everyone, I did see arrowsnake and of course an assload of myself (A dozen+) and quite a few of Olga. I consider myself lucky to be alive today I thought I'd have a heart attack watching last night!

Talk about exciting - holy shit. I can now die a happy man.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

This is about as cool as it gets, brother. trink39.gif

Too awesome!

QUOTE (bringer of balance @ Nov 25 2008, 10:11 AM)
finally...i have spotted myself on the new dvd from rush in rotterdam!!! amazing to see...forever burned on a dvd from rush!!
at least 2 songs...that i can see myself clearly in the audience...
also to see on the dvd other guys we've met in rotterdam from the rush forum:
- Bringer of balance (me)
- ArrowSnake (my good friend)
- willowroolz ( a very nice guy from england)
- godeather ( funny guy from the states or canada)
- communist olga (girl from russia)

more spotting's to be announced!!!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

trink39.gif

Yeah it was very nice to see myself and all the cool people we met in Rotterdam on the DVD. It brought back a lot of memories. What a great time we had! Best wishes to Willowroolz, Godeater2112 and his friends, Between The Sun And Moon and Communist Olga trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 25 2008, 01:08 PM)
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg174/Arleen66/Godeater.jpg

bncegrn.gif Its Godeater! bncegrn.gif
Always Cool to see someone you know in a 2.gif dvd 1022.gif

Thanks Arleen!

smile.gif

I'm already looking forward to them announcing the 2010 show at Molson Ampitheatre, which of course they will film, and we'll see what we can do about getting the both of us on *that* video release! How awesome is that gonna be?

Archived