2008 World Series

lerxt1990

Weather for tonight's game:

Tonight: Rain and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 9pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Low around 49. South wind 9 to 16 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

eh.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 26 2008, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 26 2008, 12:36 PM)
Four more games like the ones they already played and you got yourself a classic.

bite your tongue.. laugh.gif

my heart cant take it!

I don't have a horse in this race, so I'm hoping for 7 games. All of them nail biters!

I think these 8:30 EST game starts are such a shame. Whoever wins, I can imagine years from now a whole generation of either Tampa or Philly fans going, gosh I don't really remember it- I had to go to bed or I couldn't stay awake. Shame on MLB- tis the greed of the almighty dollar that drives these late start times. Both are east coast teams.. start these games at a decent EST hour. I mean, as greedy as the NFL can be, at least they start the SB at 6:30 EST.

Anyway, play ball! Hopefully Townsend next door will give his crowd some good news updates trink38.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Oct 26 2008, 08:49 PM)
These umpires SUCK!    Longoria CLEARLY tagged him out... this is total bullshit.

angry.gif

Yeah man, J-Roll was out by an ass. I called that live. The officiating has been poor so far this series, on both ends.

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Oct 26 2008, 07:49 PM)
These umpires SUCK! Longoria CLEARLY tagged him out... this is total bullshit.

angry.gif

Yeah, and Jamie Moyer's great diving play last night to first base clearly beat the runner so what's your point???

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Oct 27 2008, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Oct 26 2008, 07:49 PM)
These umpires SUCK!    Longoria CLEARLY tagged him out... this is total bullshit.

angry.gif

Yeah, and Jamie Moyer's great diving play last night to first base clearly beat the runner so what's your point???

My point is that there have been terrible calls on both sides. Are these the best umpires the MLB has to offer??

sad.gif

Is it over yet??? banghead.gif

I want my regularly scheduled Fox programming back! Why can't they air this on of the several ESPN channels?

I will be cheering for the Phillies to win tonight (no, I won't be watching) just so this will be the last flipping game... tongue.gif

Obviously, I am not a baseball fan... wink.gif

Looks like its over for the Rays, whether they win tonight or not I don't see them turning it around. The Phillies are just playing better and with Ryan Howard getting hot...forget about it. Just let Philly win then get the hell out of town before they torch it to the ground celebrating.

Archived