What are you wearing today?

iluvgeddy05

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Oct 20 2009, 07:36 AM)
Chocolate brown trouser pants (wool blend), hunter green v-neck top w/ some sparkles around the neckline, tan thin merino wool sweater, red flats.

merino wool sweater

That's good stuff! I have a couple of sweaters in merino wool that are made by Cutter & Buck (which is my favorite clothing company) and they're really nice! They make ladies clothes, too so here's their website in case your interested: Cutter & Buck.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 22 2009, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Oct 20 2009, 07:36 AM)
Chocolate brown trouser pants (wool blend), hunter green v-neck top w/ some sparkles around the neckline, tan thin merino wool sweater, red flats.

merino wool sweater

That's good stuff! I have a couple of sweaters in merino wool that are made by Cutter & Buck (which is my favorite clothing company) and they're really nice! They make ladies clothes, too so here's their website in case your interested: Cutter & Buck.

The sweater in my profile pic is merino wool. Cheaper merino wool as it has holes in it for me to dance tongue.gif

dress-down day at work today - so its raggedy jeans, old "Van Halen" sweatshirt and black leather jacket

In a few hours I'll be wearing a full body wet-suit.

Black shirt with Halloween embroidery on the front, khaki jeans, and brown suede tennies.

Black sweater with white trim. Blue skinny jeans. Black suede sneakers.

Why does it seem like this year's trend in sweaters is either cardigan or tunic? I hate cardigans; it's such a letdown when I see what appears to be a really pretty sweater pattern. Then I go to take a closer look and there's those damn buttons down the front. And I'm short. Tunics make me look shorter. And pregnant. eh.gif