VITAL SIGNS LIVE DOWNLOAD

Rushman14

Hi all, I have an old vinyl 45 of New World Man which featured Vital Signs Live as the B-side. This is the rare unreleased track from Exit Stage Left. I bought a turnable that converts vinyl to MP3 so I ripped Vital Signs and put it up on my band's myspace page for you to download. and NO, this isn't a ploy to get you to my band's page. I really didnt know where else to upload it.

So go grab it because I'm only gonna leave it up for a few days.

Enjoy!

VITAL SIGNS LIVE

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:06 AM)
Most excellent! Thanks!

trink39.gif

you're welcome! trink39.gif I think it sounds pretty good. I hadn't listened to that single in like 25 years.

This sounds great! Many thanks!

QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 2 2008, 12:18 PM)
Is there any other way of getting it off you?

do you know of another file sharing site? the file is like 8 megs and I think it's too big to email.

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 2 2008, 01:18 PM)
I've had this vinyl in my hands before. Is this not the Vital Signs cut from the Grace Under Pressure tour that is on the audio cd for replay x3?

no this is the B-side to New World Man. It's definitely from the Moving Pictures tour.

I also got a treat for the old timers that were lucky enough to see the Moving Pictures tour. Another canadian trio called FM, featuring Ben Mink on guitar and violin, opened for them on that tour and afterward I bought one of their LPs called "City Of Fear" which is really good. Apprently the album was never released on CD and the masters ended up getting destroyed in a warehouse fire, so this will be a nice little gem to have. The album is in great shape so it should sound good once I convert it. I'll let you know when and where I upload it. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Red Porschetta @ Jun 2 2008, 04:19 PM)
Thanks man, that was kind of you.

I have City Of Fear on record too, but there album Black Noise is WAY better, IMO.

oh really? I have Black Noise too but remembered not really liking it. I guess I have to revisit it.

Thanks for the post, great stuff. I'm one of the old timers you referenced who caught a few of the Moving Pictures shows in Chicago (two of the four night stand). From what I recall, I believe Max Webster was the opener.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 2 2008, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 2 2008, 12:18 PM)
Is there any other way of getting it off you?

do you know of another file sharing site? the file is like 8 megs and I think it's too big to email.

Some people here that make their music upload it to some site.... and their files are definitely in that range. What's great is once you download it, you can immediately play it.... no extracting needed!

Otherwise I just signed up for MySpace... and yes I'm 14 and don't have a MySpace/Facebook. I use The Rush Forum. laugh.gif

yes, can one of you please share this w/ us?

I am not into the facebook/myspace stuff.

BUT I AM INTO RUSH!

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jun 2 2008, 06:19 PM)
Oh, I don't have a MySpace. sad.gif Any chance you could upload to zSHARE? smile.gif

I dont believe you need to have a myspace account to go to the page. did you check?