rather be dead and gone thread

streak85

Well, yeah, but then there's the daisies to consider.

Hasn't anyone thought of THEM? They have rights.

Plus, the train isn't due for another hour. We can't just play darts the whole time. There is gum to chew, and water to spill.

You know?

yes.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 09:34 AM)

Hasn't anyone thought of THEM? They have rights.

Plus, the train isn't due for another hour. We can't just play darts the whole time. There is gum to chew, and water to spill.

You know?

yes.gif

EXACTLY!! laugh.gif

How these go without consideration is beyond me.

QUOTE (Fridge @ May 29 2008, 03:25 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 28 2008, 10:49 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ May 28 2008, 04:05 PM)
I see his posting style has reverted back to it's usual mixture of Swahili and Pidgin English....

Pidgin? And what form of English are you speaking?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin_English

And in answer to your question, a type which is much older than the version you communicate in wink.gif

my apologies notworthy.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 29 2008, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 09:34 AM)

Hasn't anyone thought of THEM?  They have rights.

Plus, the train isn't due for another hour.  We can't just play darts the whole time.  There is gum to chew, and water to spill.

You know?

yes.gif

EXACTLY!! laugh.gif

How these go without consideration is beyond me.

Yes, it's sad when coffee grinds get wasted. Think of the uses! Why, one could build bridges to impoverished countries, or make pottery, or television remotes. People NEED remotes, people!

How are all of you forgetting about the comparative continuum that controls the rolling flow of the tract that completes itself on every other seventh sunrise of the Spring equinox?

QUOTE (streak85 @ May 28 2008, 01:34 PM)
Those pathetic simple things that seemingly extinguish,

(1) ISP who raves about their high-speed service yet customers
connect at 21 kbps

(2) Incompetence in higher-level education faculty and administration (i.e. Wright State University, USA - ponder a bit before dropping $$)

(3) Public Astrologers - they freely state without concern ("causes can't see their effects")

(4) Someone on an intimate personal quest believes "beggars can't be choosers"

(5) Sci-fi movie made for TV (not aired on Sci-FI) with a big / tech term script that the lay man's comment is "sounds like greek to me"

of course, there's more

NUMBER FIVE ON THAT LIST ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF ! angry.gif

huh.gif

Some of you folks seem puzzled, I think it's because you're not reading between the lines!!

PAY ATTENTION!

QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 29 2008, 11:04 AM)
How are all of you forgetting about the comparative continuum that controls the rolling flow of the tract that completes itself on every other seventh sunrise of the Spring equinox?

You would think that'd be front page news. The negative leads weren't connected to the flux capacitor, and the ensuing bio-chem effect will have ramifications on soltron wave emitters for decades! People know this, and are afraid to talk about it! Why the sun? Why the sun?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 29 2008, 10:16 AM)

You would think that'd be front page news. The negative leads weren't connected to the flux capacitor, and the ensuing bio-chem effect will have ramifications on soltron wave emitters for decades! People know this, and are afraid to talk about it! Why the sun? Why the sun?

Ahhh...yes...

Colored in pastures of chance dancing leaves cast spells of challenge, amused but real in thought, we fled from the sea whole.

Are you feeling me here? I need hourly updates if the transistor is going to remain rust-free. Otherwise the copper plated pliers I bought are going to be useless.

And that cannot, nay...WILL NOT be tolerated.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 11:25 AM)

Ahhh...yes...

Colored in pastures of chance dancing leaves cast spells of challenge, amused but real in thought, we fled from the sea whole.

Are you feeling me here? I need hourly updates if the transistor is going to remain rust-free. Otherwise the copper plated pliers I bought are going to be useless.

I agree. This is NOT a time for lolligagging. Past present movers moments we'll process the future, but only to touch him we know, send flowered rainbows that chased flowers of dark and lights of songs! DUH!

That's as clear as day, people! Work with me here! And bring magic mushroom donuts!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 29 2008, 11:51 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 11:25 AM)

Ahhh...yes...

I agree. This is NOT a time for lolligagging. Past present movers moments we'll process the future, but only to touch him we know, send flowered rainbows that chased flowers of dark and lights of songs! DUH!

That's as clear as day, people! Work with me here! And bring magic mushroom donuts!

SAYIN' !

coy.gif

I'm totally pickin' up what your layin' down dawg...

*rubs chin thoughtfully*

Sudden problems shouldn't take away the startled memory. All in all, the journey takes you all the way.

And you know the point of the journey is NOT to arrive.

So, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but that should bring us to about a quarter to eight, now, baby....

I see this situation as twofold:

1. My bicuspid is startling!

2a. Cracking the crackling code with my Whizbang Captain Marvel Secret Decoder Ring.

3. The stargate has an unauthorized entry attempt - call the dentists!

3.1415 Gelatinous whippersnappers atop tales from topographic oceans lights up a smokey in lead winter crumpled ball-like next to a toad by the side of the road in accordance with the mode of the previously established code.

4. George A. Romero's ancient text brought to the sliver of screen in the back room by the crumpled grunions: "Night of the Living Molars!"

Gelatinous whippersnappers jello shots RULE!

yes.gif

QUOTE (streak85 @ May 28 2008, 11:34 AM)
Those pathetic simple things that seemingly extinguish,

(1) ISP who raves about their high-speed service yet customers
connect at 21 kbps

(2) Incompetence in higher-level education faculty and administration (i.e. Wright State University, USA - ponder a bit before dropping $$)

(3) Public Astrologers - they freely state without concern ("causes can't see their effects")

(4) Someone on an intimate personal quest believes "beggars can't be choosers"

(5) Sci-fi movie made for TV (not aired on Sci-FI) with a big / tech term script that the lay man's comment is "sounds like greek to me"

of course, there's more

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/moses.gif

I have only this to add:

Assuming the serendipitously coalesced piemobile is properly vertexed, then I think you will find it completely unneccessary to resort to the usual effervescing triangulation which permeates so much of the lesser nincompooery.

I mean, look at the plangent entropic neomatter for gregorians sake!

You know it makes sense yes.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ May 29 2008, 01:27 PM)
I have only this to add:

Assuming the serendipitously coalesced piemobile is properly vertexed, then I think you will find it completely unneccessary to resort to the usual effervescing triangulation which permeates so much of the lesser nincompooery.

You know it makes sense yes.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 02:31 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ May 29 2008, 01:27 PM)
I have only this to add:

You know it makes sense  yes.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

seriously....

that fridge should or © that!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 29 2008, 03:36 PM)
Who knew streak85 would start such a think tank thread? Perhaps we could hold Mensa meetings here once a month?

Oh, and I like coffee cake.

Do you like coffee with your coffee cake??

Inquiring minds want to know ya know...

coy.gif

Flibbertygibbet.

And I refuse to back down from that stance.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 03:40 PM)
Flibbertygibbet.

Frankly, I'm flabbergasted. For frozen flibbertygibbets are far from free, and the frantic, frenzied freezing of said flibbertygibbets, whilst fortuitous, is frequently forbidden in France, Florida, Foxboro, and in Fridge's f*cking fridge.

Pardon the alliteration...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 29 2008, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 29 2008, 03:40 PM)
Flibbertygibbet.

Frankly, I'm flabbergasted. For frozen flibbertygibbets are far from free, and the frantic, frenzied freezing of said flibbertygibbets, whilst fortuitous, is frequently forbidden in France, Florida, Foxboro, and in Fridge's f*cking fridge.

Pardon the alliteration...

What the EFF, man?

This water is making me thirsty. fists crying.gif

And you didn't even COMMENT on my outfit today. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Archived