2112 vs ZoSo Greatest LP of All Time

Maestro

This one IS rather interesting...

Rather than 'This' band or 'That', this one is 'This' album or 'That'

2112 has taken down The Wall as well as the 'entire' Iron Maiden catalogue... ...Barely.

'Now it comes to this:' 2112 vs Led Zeppelin IV...

http://greatestofalltimetourney.blogspot.com/

'We're gonna find out where you fans really stand.'

smile.gif

As always: have fun with it!

III.

even if i hated 2.gif i would vote for them just because i hate zep 4 schla03.gif

Sorry but Led Zeppelin IV is a better album than 2112 so it'll be getting my vote.

drop both side ones.

it's then hard to argue that side two of 2112 is better than side two of iv. of course, this is for those that remember "sides" I suppose.

While I have probably listened to 2112 10x more than I have any LZ album, I recognize that objectively, zoso is the superior work. I guess I just have more of an emotional connection to 2112 for some reason.

Dare I come here and admit that I don't like Zeppelin, save for odd song here and there? They just never grabbed me. . .(yes I'm a chick, if that helps explain things). I respect what they've done, but it just isn't my thing.

So 2112 got my vote.

I'd be tempted to vote for Caress Of Steel over Zep IV, but Zep IV really does deserve to be the number one album of all time.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ May 12 2008, 07:31 AM)
I'd be tempted to vote for Caress Of Steel over Zep IV, but Zep IV really does deserve to be the number one album of all time.

really???? of all time? i can not disagree more. i don't even think it is zep's best album

Not my favorite Led Zep Album...

Houses of the Holy and I are the best by far. Maybe thats because im just sick of Black Dog, Rock and Roll, and Stairway. They are Easily the most played songs on the radio here, along with any Led Zeppelin or AC/DC. its get annoying to be honest with you.

i have to vote for Rush. They are the better musicians smilies-8579.png

I'd vote for Led Zeppelin 4 by a substantial margin. I never saw the hype of 2112 even though I like that record.

As much as I respect and love 2112...Rush's entry in there should be MOVING PICTURES.

MP would be Rush's best product to put up against the greatest albums of all-time.

2112 is definitely NOT the greatest album of all-time.

MOVING PICTURES on the other hand...yeah, I would definitely consider it. 1022.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 12 2008, 03:19 PM)
As much as I respect and love 2112...Rush's entry in there should be MOVING PICTURES.

MP would be Rush's best product to put up against the greatest albums of all-time.

MOVING PICTURES on the other hand...yeah, I would definitely consider it. 1022.gif

hush up, you! angry.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 12 2008, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 12 2008, 03:19 PM)

MOVING PICTURES on the other hand...yeah, I would definitely consider it.  1022.gif

hush up, you! angry.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif

unsure.gif bolt.gif

Archived