Official Porcupine Tree Thread

Rush!

QUOTE (Steevo @ Feb 15 2010, 11:21 PM)
I so want to pick up Insurgentes, I have been looking for it here on import for ages, but no such luck sad.gif I can sense another net purchase soon unsure.gif

Dude! you can always buy it on line (Amazon... even PT's own Burning Shed store).

Not hard to find at all!

QUOTE (Soni @ Feb 15 2010, 08:24 PM)
I so want to pick up Insurgentes, I have been looking for it here on import for ages, but no such luck sad.gif  I can sense another net purchase soon  unsure.gif

Dude! you can always buy it on line (Amazon... even PT's own Burning Shed store).

Not hard to find at all!

umm i saw a copy of Insurgentes in Best Buy last week.

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 16 2010, 03:15 PM)
I so want to pick up Insurgentes, I have been looking for it here on import for ages, but no such luck sad.gif  I can sense another net purchase soon  unsure.gif

Not hard to find at all!

Lucky you don't live in the backwaters. It's extremely hard to find in the local stores here which I prefer to purchase from.

QUOTE (Steevo @ Feb 15 2010, 09:59 PM)

Not hard to find at all!

Lucky you don't live in the backwaters. It's extremely hard to find in the local stores here which I prefer to purchase from.

It really is pretty crazy how the products at a chain can vary like that. I can't find a lot of things a our local Best Buy, but if I go into Houston or San Antonio, they're there. And there's 60,000 people in this town, not small by any means. Anyway, yeah, Insurgentes is incredible yes.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 16 2010, 05:15 PM)

Not hard to find at all!

It really is pretty crazy how the products at a chain can vary like that. I can't find a lot of things a our local Best Buy, but if I go into Houston or San Antonio, they're there. And there's 60,000 people in this town, not small by any means. Anyway, yeah, Insurgentes is incredible yes.gif

Yeah it so is. I've found the remix EP easy enough though but... no.gif laugh.gif

Cinci gig on May 1st - Anyone here going? Can anyone tell me about Bogarts? Suggestions for hotles in the area - walking distance to the show. Thanks!

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 15 2010, 11:15 PM)

Not hard to find at all!

Steevo - make sure you order it online then....it is a really great album.

my favorite song is Abaondoner

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 18 2010, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 15 2010, 11:15 PM)

Not hard to find at all!

Steevo - make sure you order it online then....it is a really great album.

my favorite song is Abaondoner

Don't worry, top of my list, watch this space trink39.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 18 2010, 01:14 AM)
anyone hear this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbXJfzGEeg

It's one of the several covers SW has done, this one is the Alanis Morissette song "Thank You"

........the cover is really good........I think it's better done on the Blackfiled live DVD in NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4MAvwwhiPE

not bad.

Ooooo. Yeah. I just recently got the NYC Blackfield CD. "Thank You" is one of the best on there. Very raw. Awesome stuff.

I finally got "The Incident" and am loving it...it's still sinking in. More to come on that later.

Right now, I'm enjoying the Arriving Somewhere DVD - I actually have 30 minutes to myself! <sigh>

smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 18 2010, 08:20 PM)
I finally got "The Incident" and am loving it...it's still sinking in. More to come on that later.

Right now, I'm enjoying the Arriving Somewhere DVD - I actually have 30 minutes to myself! <sigh>

smile.gif

Right on GG!

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 19 2010, 12:07 AM)
I finally got "The Incident" and am loving it...it's still sinking in.  More to come on that later.

Right now, I'm enjoying the Arriving Somewhere DVD - I actually have 30 minutes to myself!  <sigh>

smile.gif

Right on GG!

biggrin.gif

I watched "Hatesong" two times...love the drums on that one. wub.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 19 2010, 10:09 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 19 2010, 12:07 AM)
I finally got "The Incident" and am loving it...it's still sinking in.  More to come on that later.

Right now, I'm enjoying the Arriving Somewhere DVD - I actually have 30 minutes to myself!  <sigh>

smile.gif

Right on GG!

biggrin.gif

I watched "Hatesong" two times...love the drums on that one. wub.gif

I've been meaning to get that DVD. It's good?

When I joined the fan club, they sent me a live CD from Finland. These guys sound great live.

I'm looking forward to the show at Radio City....my first PT show.

QUOTE (bardan @ Feb 19 2010, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Feb 19 2010, 10:54 AM)
I'm looking forward to the show at Radio City....my first PT show.

That's awesome! What a great place for your first show...you will be blown away! 1022.gif

...oh, and hi GG bekloppt.gif

Hi bardan. smile.gif