this is a 2008 spoiler

crushtopher

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't see the big deal in Hemi being 30 years old. To me, that's just a random fact and nothing indicative of it being performed live.

Honestly, my opinion is...I don't want to hear an entire album live. I if I want to hear the album, I'll play it in my CD player. I prefer a mixed setlist of goodies.

QUOTE (All The World's Indeed A Sta @ Mar 31 2008, 10:09 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 31 2008, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Mar 29 2008, 03:26 PM)
I had no idea people actually disliked The Big Money. wacko.gif

i use the word hate trink39.gif

Yeah, i think hate is the right word. I can honestly say that The Big Money is the RUSH song that I truly dislike. It is just so freakin hokey.

I agree half-way. The Big Money is not a great song. But Power Windows is a great album. I usually skip Big Money but Grand Designs through Mystic Rhythms are all good songs. Though i can see how someone would be turned off by Power Windows just because of the Big Money.

smash.gif

Good Lord...did I really start all this with my post a few weeks back? confused13.gif If it is true, I'm taking full credit for putting it together on just a guess no less. If it isn't true, well, damn you Crushtopher for brining it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTE (ashpkt @ Mar 12 2008, 05:05 PM)

I am probably just getting my hopes up but, a couple things have me anxiously awaiting the first rehearsal leaks.

1) RushIsABand.com posted a few days ago about the approx. whole of Hemispheres being rehearsed during the Euro leg of the 2007 tour

2) I noticed that NeilPeart.net now features a Hemispheres clip during page loadup

Coincidence? I hope not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can find the above post here:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=36309&st=40

One more comment, has no one ever stopped to think that maybe they meant the whole of Hemispheres as in just the SONG. I didn't necessarily interpret the Halfin comments about the Euro sound check as the entire album. Either way...if they play it...stand back b/c I'm creaming my pants if they do!

QUOTE (crushtopher @ Mar 29 2008, 11:56 AM)
Alright i better shut my big yapper .

Good idea. Shut your BIG FAT YAPPER before you end up IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!! laugh.gif

Hmmmmm...... 110 posts in, and in the possession of divine revelation? The hint would seem to indicate Hemi, but I thought they retired The Trees? I'll believe it when I hear/see it.

O.K, I'll play..

1. I have greatly enjoyed the full 10 pages of this post.. thank you all.

2. If they are to play an entire album in its entirety it will be

Farewell to Kings because it's what I want and I prefer it to Hemispheres which seems to be the frontrunner. (do you think that will matter to them?)

Here's hoping we are all able to make it until the first show when we have our answers trink39.gif I've got all the way until July!!!!

Edited to add - I know, I know, only 17 posts, but I am a longtime lurker/reader and even longer time 2.gif fan.

QUOTE (hrmavica @ Mar 31 2008, 05:42 PM)
Hey, just food for thought. No one said it had to be a studio album... what about Exit Stage Left? Or would that be a cop-out since they technically have already played the whole album live? wink.gif

Well, technically they haven't played the exact Exit...Stage Left album live, since the album was a compilation of the Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures Tours. Sorry to be a sumnabitch, but I wanted to open up the possibility of them doing ESL again trink38.gif

The title of this topic should be called.

"this is not a 2008 spoiler, but could be depending on if my sources are reliable, and whether or not I actually give away any information." tongue.gif

I`ve been accused of needing my Ego stroked and belittled and knockdown for telling you all what i was told. Then because i have a limited number of posts i am accused of not knowing shit from shinola. Yet a person who posts over 2,ooo times isnt searching for attention. Hypocracy is a good summation of what i have read. I have followed Rush for many many years . I have seen Rush many many times. If i needed my ego stroked maybe i would place my real name on the board. Maybe i would tell you all what my special talents are. Some people on here i have to say thanks to for being genuinely cool about the whole thing. No bud i dont need to have my ego stroked. I dont want my ego stroked .....never have ,never will ,not what im about . The whole thing came about when me and a friend talked about the upcoming tour. I ran into him at a bar we hadnt talked in about a year. Last tour he was displeased with. He walked out and said this is it im done with Rush. When i ran into hima nd his wife he asked me are you hittin gup the tour this summer? I said.... I might skip it for the first time sincee i started seeing them 26 years ago. I told him i was frustrated with the band myself. I wanted to hear alot of different stuff they have since put to rest. I asked him Are you going....i know last we spoke you said you were done with them? He said guess what i found out.....Rush is planning on playing the entire .......................album. I said no way . Then he told me how he found that out. I said this tour i cant miss, no way not if they are playing that. Im all over it. So then i was so excited about the upcoming tour. I got a a Rush message board and passed on the news that Rush had something special to offer this tour . Yet i didnt want to piss off the band themselves by saying what it was that they had planned. So let me ask you all a question. If someone told you a TIDBIT of imformation. Yeah Tidbit moron about Rush. They were about to go on tour. Would you out of respect for the band blurt it to the world. I didnt say what they were playing and i wont. In two weeks you and myself will all know. If they dont play this particular piece of work will i be going.........maybe not. There are plenty of great concerts that i enjoy. Rush i have seen 33 times. From what i hear here on this board. there are somepeople i think are really cool and others that i consider arrogant jerks. I passed on something i had heard thats all. Stroke my freaking Ego retards. What is my real name ? You dont know.........how ya gonna stroke this huge ego? thankyou for your time.

QUOTE (crushtopher @ Mar 31 2008, 10:13 PM)
I`ve been accused of needing my Ego stroked and belittled and knockdown for telling you all what i was told. Then because i have a limited number of posts i am accused of not knowing shit from shinola. Yet a person who posts over 2,ooo times isnt searching for attention. Hypocracy is a good summation of what i have read. I have followed Rush for many many years . I have seen Rush many many times. If i needed my ego stroked maybe i would place my real name on the board. Maybe i would tell you all what my special talents are. Some people on here i have to say thanks to for being genuinely cool about the whole thing. No bud i dont need to have my ego stroked. I dont want my ego stroked .....never have ,never will ,not what im about . The whole thing came about when me and a friend talked about the upcoming tour. I ran into him at a bar we hadnt talked in about a year. Last tour he was displeased with. He walked out and said this is it im done with Rush. When i ran into hima nd his wife he asked me are you hittin gup the tour this summer? I said.... I might skip it for the first time sincee i started seeing them 26 years ago. I told him i was frustrated with the band myself. I wanted to hear alot of different stuff they have since put to rest. I asked him Are you going....i know last we spoke you said you were done with them? He said guess what i found out.....Rush is planning on playing the entire .......................album. I said no way . Then he told me how he found that out. I said this tour i cant miss, no way not if they are playing that. Im all over it. So then i was so excited about the upcoming tour. I got a a Rush message board and passed on the news that Rush had something special to offer this tour . Yet i didnt want to piss off the band themselves by saying what it was that they had planned. So let me ask you all a question. If someone told you a TIDBIT of imformation. Yeah Tidbit moron about Rush. They were about to go on tour. Would you out of respect for the band blurt it to the world. I didnt say what they were playing and i wont. In two weeks you and myself will all know. If they dont play this particular piece of work will i be going.........maybe not. There are plenty of great concerts that i enjoy. Rush i have seen 33 times. From what i hear here on this board. there are somepeople i think are really cool and others that i consider arrogant jerks. I passed on something i had heard thats all. Stroke my freaking Ego retards. What is my real name ? You dont know.........how ya gonna stroke this huge ego? thankyou for your time.

wha?!? who said you were doing this for attention? surely you didn't think I was implying that did you? (yes I called you surely). I think it's cool that you heard about something that may or not be true. If you were to tell the people on this board, I don't think you would be doing the band wrong.. I mean come on, this isn't government secrets here folks, I don't think the entire bands element of "surprise" relies on whether crushtopher tells us what he knows, from a friend who knows a friend... If so, then I feel bad for Rush.

No hard feelings crushtopher, it gives us something to look forward to, and if it's all fake and speculation, ohwell, its still fun. It's not like if we know what it is, that they're going to get up on stage and say "to hell with you guys! we try to keep something under wraps and you guys ruin it!" I can see Geddy running off stage in tears now....lol laugh.gif

I`ve been accused of needing my Ego stroked and belittled and knockdown for telling you all what i was told. Then because i have a limited number of posts i am accused of not knowing shit from shinola. Yet a person who posts over 2,ooo times isnt searching for attention. Hypocracy is a good summation  of  what i have read. I have followed Rush for many many years . I have seen Rush many many times. If i needed my ego stroked maybe i would place my real name on the board. Maybe i would tell you all  what my special talents are. Some people on here i have to say thanks to for being genuinely cool  about the whole thing. No bud i dont need to have my ego stroked. I dont want my ego stroked .....never have ,never will ,not what im about . The whole thing came about when me and a friend talked about the upcoming tour. I ran into him at a bar we hadnt talked in about a year. Last tour he was displeased with. He walked out and said this is it im done with Rush. When i ran into hima nd his wife he asked me are you hittin gup the tour this summer? I said.... I might skip it for the first time sincee i started seeing them 26 years ago. I told him i was frustrated with the band myself. I wanted to hear alot of different stuff they have since put to rest. I asked him Are you going....i know last we spoke you said you were done with them? He said guess what i found out.....Rush is planning on playing the entire .......................album. I said no way . Then he told me how he found that out. I said this tour i cant miss, no way not if they are playing that. Im all over it. So then i was so excited about the upcoming tour. I got a a Rush message board and passed on the news that Rush had something special  to offer this tour . Yet i didnt want to piss off the band themselves by saying what it was that they had planned. So let me ask you all a question. If someone told you a TIDBIT of imformation. Yeah Tidbit moron about Rush. They were about to go on tour. Would you out of respect for the band blurt it to the world. I didnt say what they were playing and i wont. In two weeks you and myself will all know. If they dont play this particular piece of work will i be going.........maybe not. There are plenty of great concerts that i enjoy. Rush i have seen 33 times. From what i hear here on this board. there are somepeople i think are really cool and others that i consider arrogant jerks. I passed on something i had heard thats all. Stroke my freaking Ego retards. What is my real name ? You dont know.........how ya gonna stroke this huge ego?  thankyou for your time.

So basically you ran into a guy at a bar that you hadn't seen for a year. He could be a crack junkie by now for all you know. He told you that he actually walked out of their concert and was "done" with them. In other words he's not a true fan, he's just one of those people that likes some of their songs and if they fail to play only the ones he likes, then he's "done" wih them. How convenient. I mean, screw the new stuff right? I notice you don't qualify where he heard this from or who his sources are. I love how someone who would actually walk out of a show supposedly has inside knowlege too. But then you've got respect for the band, so I guess it's all good.

Personally all I see here is disrespect. You just typed a whole lot of nothing and once again have told us zero. You're friend's a poser too, by the way.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 31 2008, 10:28 PM)
I`ve been accused of needing my Ego stroked and belittled and knockdown for telling you all what i was told. Then because i have a limited number of posts i am accused of not knowing shit from shinola. Yet a person who posts over 2,ooo times isnt searching for attention. Hypocracy is a good summation  of  what i have read. I have followed Rush for many many years . I have seen Rush many many times. If i needed my ego stroked maybe i would place my real name on the board. Maybe i would tell you all  what my special talents are. Some people on here i have to say thanks to for being genuinely cool  about the whole thing. No bud i dont need to have my ego stroked. I dont want my ego stroked .....never have ,never will ,not what im about . The whole thing came about when me and a friend talked about the upcoming tour. I ran into him at a bar we hadnt talked in about a year. Last tour he was displeased with. He walked out and said this is it im done with Rush. When i ran into hima nd his wife he asked me are you hittin gup the tour this summer? I said.... I might skip it for the first time sincee i started seeing them 26 years ago. I told him i was frustrated with the band myself. I wanted to hear alot of different stuff they have since put to rest. I asked him Are you going....i know last we spoke you said you were done with them? He said guess what i found out.....Rush is planning on playing the entire .......................album. I said no way . Then he told me how he found that out. I said this tour i cant miss, no way not if they are playing that. Im all over it. So then i was so excited about the upcoming tour. I got a a Rush message board and passed on the news that Rush had something special  to offer this tour . Yet i didnt want to piss off the band themselves by saying what it was that they had planned. So let me ask you all a question. If someone told you a TIDBIT of imformation. Yeah Tidbit moron about Rush. They were about to go on tour. Would you out of respect for the band blurt it to the world. I didnt say what they were playing and i wont. In two weeks you and myself will all know. If they dont play this particular piece of work will i be going.........maybe not. There are plenty of great concerts that i enjoy. Rush i have seen 33 times. From what i hear here on this board. there are somepeople i think are really cool and others that i consider arrogant jerks. I passed on something i had heard thats all. Stroke my freaking Ego retards. What is my real name ? You dont know.........how ya gonna stroke this huge ego?  thankyou for your time.

wha?!? who said you were doing this for attention? surely you didn't think I was implying that did you? (yes I called you surely). I think it's cool that you heard about something that may or not be true. If you were to tell the people on this board, I don't think you would be doing the band wrong.. I mean come on, this isn't government secrets here folks, I don't think the entire bands element of "surprise" relies on whether crushtopher tells us what he knows, from a friend who knows a friend... If so, then I feel bad for Rush.

No hard feelings crushtopher, it gives us something to look forward to, and if it's all fake and speculation, ohwell, its still fun. It's not like if we know what it is, that they're going to get up on stage and say "to hell with you guys! we try to keep something under wraps and you guys ruin it!" I can see Geddy running off stage in tears now....lol laugh.gif

Somehow, I don't think he was talking to you. wink.gif I'm betting the person he was talking to is writing his response as we speak! rofl3.gif

Edit: Doh!! I was one post late! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Mar 31 2008, 11:23 PM)

Somehow, I don't think he was talking to you.  wink.gif  I'm betting the person he was talking to is writing his response as we speak!  rofl3.gif

Edit: Doh!! I was one post late!  rofl3.gif

Yeah but come on, are you really buying this? I kind of did at first, but now he calls people who walk out of Rush concerts his friend. And he even takes what they say as fact, yet won't even tell us what it is he seems to be peeing his underoos over. I don't know, but he used the word retard as a derogatory adjective and that makes him ignorant as far as I'm concerned. I find this difficult to believe and think he's just stroking himself. But I'm more than willing to stand corrected if he so choses to reveal his information to the group.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 31 2008, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Mar 31 2008, 11:23 PM)

Somehow, I don't think he was talking to you.  wink.gif  I'm betting the person he was talking to is writing his response as we speak!  rofl3.gif

Edit: Doh!! I was one post late!  rofl3.gif

Yeah but come on, are you really buying this? I kind of did at first, but now he calls people who walk out of Rush concerts his friend. And he even takes what they say as fact, yet won't even tell us what it is he seems to be peeing his underoos over. I don't know, but he used the word retard as a derogatory adjective and that makes him ignorant as far as I'm concerned. I find this difficult to believe and think he's just stroking himself. But I'm more than willing to stand corrected if he so choses to reveal his information to the group.

trink39.gif

Oh, I don't know firstour. It's just not so important to me that I'd get into the kind of pissing match you guys are in. He seems like a perfectly nice guy to me. It doesn't strike me as "stroking himself" as you put it.

Do I buy it? I buy that he is convinced his friend is convinced. But I also sense caution on his part. He, like many of us, is excited by the prospect but also understands it may not be true so he's being careful with the info. I do NOT think he's making the whole thing up for attention.

I just think the whole thing is pretty harmless and you and others are being too hard on him. But, whatever. I understand where you're coming from too. Again, it's just not that big a deal to me.

You're fine by me Crush. But like I said in an earlier post, if I found out you DID make it all up for kicks, that would not be cool. But I don't get that sense.

trink39.gif

Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984? No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live. OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man, and has a masters degree from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

QUOTE (crushtopher @ Apr 1 2008, 12:13 AM)
Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984?  No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live.  OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality  rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from  a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man,  and has a masters degree  from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

Aww, come on crush! Don't let a few over-sensitive people do this to you man! It's NOT worth it! The overwhelming majority of the people that responded here have enjoyed this thread very much...me included. Don't let a few negative people bring you down bud! Don't even respond to them! It will just keep the negative part of this thread going and the positive part is MUCH better!

And don't you be talkin' 'bout leaving here! Hang in there man. I know it gets frustrating. Been there my friend! It took me a while but I've learned to roll with it. I've also learned that a SIGNIFICANT majority of the people here are very nice! Hang out with them! trink39.gif

Edit: Firstour...Come on man, give the guy a break! trink39.gif

Yeah your right he has only seen them 25 times since 1982 .....nah not a fan.....when was your first tour again 1984?  No he doesnt do crack.Do you? He has a wife and a child and is a high school english teacher and a music teacher with a well known jazz musician from the area in which i live.  OMG i am getting more and more convinced that a good percentage of you are complete idiots. Not only that..... but if this is the mentality  rush music produces get me far away and warn the world not to listen. Was your day ruined when i stated i had heard Rush had something special planned for the upcoming tour. I dont get it. What is the problem with some of you people? Are you brainwashed? I gotta know i gotta know what is it ,what is it. If i am right you all owe me a huge apology. If i am wrong ,i am gone for good, never returning . Not only wont i return but i`ll put Rush forever to rest and never go see ,listen to or promote them ever again.i will also go out of my way to humiliate their fans There satisfied . Want my ticket stubs? My cd`s ,programs,and shirts i will burn. Geddys autograph i will use as toilet paper the next time i take a dump. I will use Neil and Alex posters as dartboard propoganda . Best of all i wont be back to ruin your lives with anything ever again ......specially good news....which of course is bullshit.....because i couldnt possibly know anybody, that knows anybody ,because im just some unnamed asshole from one corner of the earth that needs his ego stroked by people who dont know me. Still trying to figure out how my ego is getting stroked? I mean i told you all what a friend had told me. So arent we actually stroking his ego? Want his name. Then again he got the imformation from  a guy who was an understudy of Rushs sound man,  and has a masters degree  from some stupid music school that i think they call Berkely. Anybody ever heard of that place? Is that like a community college or something? Wonder if Rush`s sound crew have degrees in music? What do you think? Is it possible?Think if they did ,and had experience in the feild, a professer ,or the school itself might just hire them to do a seminar. Nah probably not at a place like Berkely. I mean never heard of it till right now i bet. Tell me please someone who knows, that these are not the people whe regularly attend Rushcon. Speaking of Rushcon i was just wondering.......how many times have Rush attended Rushcon? Also since i am not worthy of any Rush imformation, all you guys that know everything here must surely know Rush well. When was the last time you had Ged and Alex over for a barbecue? Did Neil clog the toilet again. Jeez that Macallan really messes his system up. Yeah i just post here so i can get close with all the people that hang with Rush on a daily basis like some of the big posters here.Dont listen,he knows nothing, he only posted here so many times. Like you are the authority. Like Rush checks in with you on a daily basis . I think not.

Well, we do know one thing. We know with 100% certainty that you did not go to Berkeley. But you know who did? Ted Kaczynski. As if going to school is relevant to wether or not a band is going to be successful, or a person will or will not go out and kill people.

But one thing remains: You have still told us nothing. You just said you told us what your friend said, yet you really didn't. But let's not worry about the lies for a moment. Usually when people try to defend themselves, they don't use things like how many concerts they've been to, or where their friends, or their friends friends went to school. That's typically a sign that the person speaking is full of shit.

But again, if you'd like to actually give us some information then by all means go for it. If not then simply come out and say that you have nothing to tell anyone. Not sure what is so hard about this. You either have something to tell us or you don't.

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Apr 1 2008, 12:27 AM)

Edit: Firstour...Come on man, give the guy a break! trink39.gif

Hey, I don't dislike the cat, I just think he should tell us what he knows. I don't think it's right to come into a board and say he has info like this, and not tell the tale. It's just wrong. No ill will, I just want to hear it.

2.gif

QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Apr 1 2008, 12:28 AM)

Well, we do know one thing. We know with 100% certainty that you did not go to Berkeley. But you know who did? Ted Kaczynski. As if going to school is relevant to wether or not a band is going to be successful, or a person will or will not go out and kill people.

But one thing remains: You have still told us nothing. You just said you told us what your friend said, yet you really didn't. But let's not worry about the lies for a moment. Usually when people try to defend themselves, they don't use things like how many concerts they've been to, or where their friends, or their friends friends went to school. That's typically a sign that the person speaking is full of shit.

But again, if you'd like to actually give us some information then by all means go for it. If not then simply come out and say that you have nothing to tell anyone. Not sure what is so hard about this. You either have something to tell us or you don't.

Crush, I have a suggestion. DO NOT respond to this! wink.gif

No matter how right you may or may not be, you can't win this argument!

I promise you, I KNOW what I'm talking about here. tongue.gif

Come on Firstour! Give the guy a break man! trink39.gif

QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Apr 1 2008, 12:40 AM)
Ok..... but I think nearly everyone in here would tell us what they know. Just not right fists crying.gif

I hear ya. Hell, most of us that have been here long enough wouldn't dare pass along info like this here period...no matter how sure we were about the source. We know we would get flamed. tongue.gif

By the way, I think that's a bummer. I enjoy fun speculation while waiting for the real thing! cool.gif

So much fpr PMs and wacking someones ego that way instead of unwillingly stroking or demeaning it.

They wack hard in NJ I hear.

But ya, back to real life for me, another low poster...

Archived