Breaking Bad

ReRushed

Just in time for Halloween!!!!

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/10/13/16/breaking-bad-halloween-mask-24579-1318539237-13.jpg

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 11 2011, 07:01 AM)
There's a great GIF of that floating around and just loops that scene we're talking about.  Amazing.  I couldn't stop watching it.  Was tempted to post it here, but don't want to spoil things for those who haven't seen it.  LOL!

Here it is...Don't click if you haven't seen the show yet (SPOILER). Then again it is already spoiled by Khan's post above.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/201...stavodemise.gif

I agree with about everything I just read above.

I love both Walt and Jesse so much that I would love to see a sunshine and rainbows ending, which I usually detest. But in this case, they are both such amazing actors with amazing dialogue and story lines that even when they are breaking the law you can't help but want them to get away with it.

That being said, I think that the ending will not be a "hollywood ending". I think it's gonna be a "Breaking Bad" ending which even though it might not be what I want to see, it will be the way it should go.

***SPOILER****

Personally, I don't think there is any doubt what-so-ever that Walt poisoned Brock. I think that is a given. Just seeing Walt's expression when Jesse said Brock lived AND when they showed the early scene where Walt was spinning the gun on the table and the very last scene of the season when they showed the plant, I don't think it's even a question as to if Walt poisoned Brock. He did.

The whole questions now are: Mike coming back. Will Jesse find out that Walt poisoned Brock. Will Walt's ego be too much for him to overcome. Will the battle be between Walt and Jesse vs. Hank, Walt VS Jesse VS Hank. And where will Mike end up? Then you have Walt's wife who you never know what that woman is thinking.

But keep in mind, Walt did what he did to Brock, because he HOPED that the kid would live. He knew Jesse would think the poison from the cig was what the kid took and that when they figured it out, he would get off. On top of that, at that very moment he made that decision to poison Brock, he figured Jesse was against him and wanted Walt dead. So as much as Walt's ego is seeming to get the better of him, I just can't see him turning completely to the dark side. Then again, every season is so amazing and has so many twists, we could all be wrong about everything!

Hence the reason this is the best show to ever be on TV or at the movies or anything. You just never ever know what is going to happen. And every episode is pure perfection. popcorn.gif

So Breaking Bad does not get nominated for best drama by the Golden Globes?! wtf.gif

And Aaron Paul doesn't as well? double wtf.gif wtf.gif

At least Bryan Cranston did, but this was Aaron Paul's best season BY FAR!

GG's are a joke. Nice job foreign press.

At least American Horror Story got nominated for best drama, as well as Jessica Lange for best supporting actress.

Hopefully the Emmy's will nominate BB, Cranston and Paul!

NO WAY AHS deserves a nod OVER Breaking Bad. That's just a terrible oversight. It was BB's best season and it's the best show on TV right now. Another big diss for Sons Of Anarchy too, but no shocker there. At least The Walking Dead didn't get one, as improved as it is over the first season.

AHS is the media "darling" right now. I like the show, don't get me wrong, but it's not in BB's league. It just isn't. (BTW, I'm NOT fully caught up on AHS either, so please...no spoilers)

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 2 2012, 06:29 PM)
When does new season start? HOOKED on this GREAT show!!!!

The 4th season just ended last October so we are in for a long wait for the 5th (and final season).

The final season will be split up too (16 episodes in total)

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 2 2012, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 2 2012, 06:29 PM)
When does new season start?  HOOKED on this GREAT show!!!!

The 4th season just ended last October so we are in for a long wait for the 5th (and final season).

The final season will be split up too (16 episodes in total)

old.gif me want more NOW!!!! laugh.gif

Just some info on BB since we have been waiting FOREVER for the new season to start.

Breaking Bad Receives Six Saturn Award Nominations

Not exactly the Emmy's but BB deserves to win any and all awards it's up for.

Breaking Bad Receives Six Saturn Award Nominations

The Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror announced its nominees for the 38th annual Saturn Awards, and Breaking Bad received a total of six nominations across four categories. The series itself was nominated for Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series, while Bryan Cranston (Walter White) was nominated for Best Actor on Television, Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) and Giancarlo Espositio (Gus Fring) were both nominated Best Supporting Actor on Television, and Steven Bauer (Don Eladio) and Mark Margolis (Tio) were both nominated for Best Guest Performer on Television.

Breaking Bad's nominations are among twelve garnered by AMC this year, with The Killing receiving four nominations and The Walking Dead netting two.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 5 2012, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jan 5 2012, 04:28 PM)
I've only seen the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. But it is easily one of the best shows that have been on television in awhile.

goodpost.gif

The fourth season actually has a higher overall ranking on IMDB than the first three. Most viewers like it better than the the first three.

So thanks to my brother having the first three seasons on DVD and our good friend the internet that allowed me to see the fourth, I was able to finally watch this show.

This is a terrific show with great writing, acting and just great everything. A very original concept and compelling storyline. I used to always say Michael C Hall's performance on Dexter was the greatest acting performance i've ever seen on a TV show. After watching Breaking Bad i'm putting Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul's performances right up there with Mr. Hall.

The only performances I knew from Cranston before this show was his recurring role as Jerry's dentist on Seinfeld and the dad on Malcom In The Middle. Talk about doing a complete 180 with your career, the man has totally reinvented himself with this brilliant performance that many i'm sure didn't know he was capable of especially if all you knew from him is his sitcom work.

Aaron Paul is equally as great. He's has some very intense and emotional scenes in the show and he has pulled them off brilliantly. He's still young yet and after this show is done I think the sky is the limit as to how far he can go in his acting career. He's got a lot of good years ahead of him and if this performance doesn't land him staring roles in big movies something is wrong with this world.

The biggest thing I take away from these two performances is the believability of them. You are 100 percent convinced that Cranston and Paul are Walt and Jesse. Every word, action, facial expression, etc they do you hang on because they've got you believeing it's all real.

The rest of the cast is very good to and I have a lot more thoughts about the show in general that I will talk about later i'm sure. But first I just had to say how blown away I am by these two performances.

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Mar 15 2012, 05:25 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 9 2012, 08:41 AM)
It was my single favorite season, season 4.

Agreed, although season 1 was pretty freaking awesome! Some of my favorite parts of the show are when Walt and Jesse are getting along and making meth in the motor home.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ Mar 9 2012, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 5 2012, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jan 5 2012, 04:28 PM)
I've only seen the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. But it is easily one of the best shows that have been on television in awhile.

goodpost.gif

The fourth season actually has a higher overall ranking on IMDB than the first three. Most viewers like it better than the the first three.

i liked it all! more more more!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 22 2012, 11:29 PM)
Season 5 begins July 15th! 1287.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/monsters2.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ May 23 2012, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 22 2012, 11:29 PM)
Season 5 begins July 15th!  1287.gif

I need to get season 4. I wish they would rerun it on AMC. The first three seasons were incredible. Thank you netflix!!

You are in for a treat with Season 4...best season so far.

As far as DVD goes Seaon 4 is out June 5th.