Question about Star Wars

lerxt1990

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 4 2010, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2010, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jan 4 2010, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2010, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jan 4 2010, 02:25 PM)
Star Wars is the best thing ever, and should be talked about as much as possible.

yes.gif

I rest my case.

"the BEST thing EVER". Oooooookay Cocky. Glad to see that here's another Star Wars geek that's never had sex.

z7shysterical.gif

Since we're into absurd generalities....

All posters with PowerPuff Girls in their signatures are gay. sarcasm.gif

I mean when does it end?

This is boring as hell to me......if you want to waste your time typing useless drivel and ruining everyone's threads have at it. eyesre4.gif

Then stop taking the bait. wink.gif

Great way to deal with trolling. It's YOUR fault. trink39.gif

Got it.

I'm not saying it's your fault, or Cocky's fault. But it's always best to not feed the trolls. Even a troll with thousands of posts. tongue.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jan 4 2010, 09:40 PM)
this is awesome.
some would say regular participation on a message board is a bit geeky.
who cares? I can;t waste time worried about who might think i am a geek.

Correct. The very fact that one participates in a Rush message board makes you a geek to 95% of the population smile.gif Especially these as-holes that post a lot.

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_alienjig.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 4 2010, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jan 4 2010, 09:40 PM)
this is awesome.
some would say regular participation on a message board is a bit geeky.
who cares?  I can;t waste time worried about who might think i am a geek.

Correct. The very fact that one participates in a Rush message board makes you a geek to 95% of the population smile.gif Especially these as-holes that post a lot.

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_alienjig.gif cosmo.gif

not to mention those with special titles and asterisks...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2010, 05:53 PM)
I still think Star Wars and comic books are equally geeky, and I still think you're just as much of a geek as these SW fans (not that there's anything wrong with that -- I'm a casual fan of both). I've seen pics of the people who attend both comics and SW conventions. I've seen them dress up in costumes. Both are VERY GEEKY. Make no mistake.

I know there are degrees of geekdom for all genres, but I've always thought that comic store guys were by far the nerdiest. yes.gif

The last time I was in a comic store, there was a table of guys in their late thirties playing Dungeons & Dragons. confused13.gif wtf.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ph34r.gif

"the BEST thing EVER".  Oooooookay Cocky.  Glad to see that here's another Star Wars geek that's never had sex.

Hmmm. My dad liked Star Wars. I must be adopted then.

And you call everyone else juvinille. wtf.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2007, 01:12 PM)
Lucas dropped the ball with the prequels. I find so many things wrong with those films.

goodpost.gif

I hated the end of "Revenge Of The Sith."

It was like the were creating Darth Frankenstein.

Weak sauce!!!!

062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2010, 02:40 PM)
Star Wars is the best thing ever, and should be talked about as much as possible.

yes.gif

I rest my case.

"the BEST thing EVER". Oooooookay Cocky. Glad to see that here's another Star Wars geek that's never had sex.

z7shysterical.gif

I caught a big marlin once in Cabo San George Lucas.

It was a lot better than sex.

Signed,

"Cabo Wabo"

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2010, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jan 4 2010, 06:14 PM)

yes.gif

I rest my case.

z7shysterical.gif

I mean when does it end?

This is boring as hell to me......if you want to waste your time typing useless drivel and ruining everyone's threads have at it. eyesre4.gif

Okay, so then by your remark... i'm gay. But that remark pretty much precludes that i've at least had some sort of sex, be it gay sex, still sex.

MY remark precludes that Star Wars geeks who think that Star Wars is the BEST thing ever, must never have had sex of ANY kind. Well... at least with another person anyway.

So PowerPuff fans still not as dorky as Star Wars fans. moon.gif

Oh... i don't go into the long running Star Wars thread that fans go to all the time. I just bash on any stupid auxillery threads that are not needed.

Pssst. Don't listen to 1-0-0-1. no.gif KEEP taking the bait. It's so much fun for me.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I still think Star Wars and comic books are equally geeky, and I still think you're just as much of a geek as these SW fans (not that there's anything wrong with that -- I'm a casual fan of both). I've seen pics of the people who attend both comics and SW conventions. I've seen them dress up in costumes. Both are VERY GEEKY. Make no mistake.

Mind you, the Ewoks and Jar Jar are far geekier than anything you'd find in a comic book, and deserve extra ridicule...but many hardcore SW fans would agree with that.

Yes, anyone who runs a comic book outlet has no room. z7shysterical.gif And on a Rush board too, ta boot. And the Power Puff Girls things is a real chick magnet. Sexy! What's next....a Pokemon avatar too? The kiddies love Pokemon. Maybe that's your angle. wink.gif I mean, you do have that little boy "riding a missile" bellow your Batman av right now. Maybe it's a cry for help? It's all coming together.

Creepy.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_iSR0NLZ0YAxPejzbkF/SIG=12pm6r49g/EXP=1262786834/**http%3A//allscan.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/johnwaynegacyclown1.jpg

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 5 2010, 07:58 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 4 2010, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jan 4 2010, 06:14 PM)

yes.gif

I rest my case.

z7shysterical.gif

I mean when does it end?

Okay, so then by your remark... i'm gay. But that remark pretty much precludes that i've at least had some sort of sex, be it gay sex, still sex.

MY remark precludes that Star Wars geeks who think that Star Wars is the BEST thing ever, must never have had sex of ANY kind. Well... at least with another person anyway.

So PowerPuff fans still not as dorky as Star Wars fans. moon.gif

Oh... i don't go into the long running Star Wars thread that fans go to all the time. I just bash on any stupid auxillery threads that are not needed.

Pssst. Don't listen to 1-0-0-1. no.gif KEEP taking the bait. It's so much fun for me.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Mind you, the Ewoks and Jar Jar are far geekier than anything you'd find in a comic book, and deserve extra ridicule...but many hardcore SW fans would agree with that.

Yes, anyone who runs a comic book outlet has no room. z7shysterical.gif And on a Rush board too, ta boot. And the Power Puff Girls things is a real chick magnet. Sexy! What's next....a Pokemon avatar too? The kiddies love Pokemon. Maybe that's your angle. wink.gif I mean, you do have that little boy "riding a missile" bellow your Batman av right now. Maybe it's a cry for help? It's all coming together.

Creepy.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_iSR0NLZ0YAxPejzbkF/SIG=12pm6r49g/EXP=1262786834/**http%3A//allscan.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/johnwaynegacyclown1.jpg

Okay, time to cool it guys.

The Gacy pic/allusions are a bit much...and the "little boy" avatar is board-generated.

So, enough.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 5 2010, 08:41 AM)
I know. It was a joke. He jokes. I joke. Ignore the troll. tongue.gif

Yeah, I'm having quite the giggle.

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 5 2010, 10:01 AM)
I know.  It was a joke.  He jokes.  I joke.  Ignore the troll.  tongue.gif

eyesre4.gif

Don't take it personally. I'm guessing Power Puff will have a sense of humor about it.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 5 2010, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 5 2010, 10:01 AM)
I know.  It was a joke.  He jokes.  I joke.  Ignore the troll.  tongue.gif

eyesre4.gif

Don't take it personally. I'm guessing Power Puff will have a sense of humor about it.

You know what, dude? I'm not even CLOSE to taking it personally - but your italics were so effective!

I just happen to think that this ridiculous internetz "argument" has gone on long enough.

Okay, that's enough.

Why does every thread about Star Wars always have to turn into an "I hate Star Wars and everyone who loves it is a geek/asshole/nerd/whatever". Necro, I'm sorry that the SW geeks who hung out at your comic store were so obsessive-compulsive about it that it's all they could talk about but you know what? THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT! And you're taking it out on the SW fans here is both boorish and mean and you're better than that. So knock it off, all right?

Any more insults in this thread and it will be removed, no questions asked. Case closed.

My heartfelt thanks to GG for her comments in this thread and to Mandolorian Hunter who brought this incident to my attention. I apologize to all involved for not catching this sooner.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Oh, and Presto-D, can we please refrain from comparing anyone to a child murdering serial killer in the future?

I can't believe I even have to ask that of you, but there we are.

applaudit.gif Jack! Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 5 2010, 11:08 AM)
Oh, and Presto-D, can we please refrain from comparing anyone to a child murdering serial killer in the future?

Well consider the source of the irritation for once. It's always the one who slaps back, huh? As Mandy says....Necro's work here is done once again. Maybe you ought to listen to that. What's that saying???

biggrin.gif

Maybe he should just ignore me as well, no? C'mon. It was said to make a point and the point is it's alright to troll and slap and dodge and weave...until someone does it back. So you can be a total jerk off jack ass....so long as you're not a jerk off jack ass back.

Got it. trink39.gif

Back to being the good poster I am. We'll continue to have our threads ruined by some other jack ass other than myself. Cool.

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 5 2010, 11:13 AM)

Well consider the source of the irritation for once. It's always the one who slaps back, huh?

biggrin.gif

Maybe he should just ignore me as well, no? C'mon. It was said to make a point and the point is it's alright to troll and slap and dodge and weave...until someone does it back. So you can be a total jerk off jack ass....so long as you're not a jerk off jack ass back.

Got it. trink39.gif

Apparently the first two admins/mods didn't make it clear.

Comparing someone to a child murdering serial killer is leaps and bounds above trading barbs, trolling or slapping and dodging.

It's utterly despicable.

Why don't you quit while you're behind?

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 5 2010, 11:13 AM)

Well consider the source of the irritation for once. It's always the one who slaps back, huh? As Mandy says....Necro's work here is done once again. Maybe you ought to listen to that. What's that saying???

biggrin.gif

Got it. trink39.gif

He may have annoyed you but he did nothing to warrant what you did. I'm not telling you to stop arguing, just asking you to maintain a little decorum. Surely that's not too much?

Please stop pointing the finger and own your actions.

Edited by Jack Aubrey