How Much Rush do you own  

243 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Rush do you own

• Faux Fan (1 or 2 Compelations)
    • Unexcusable (1-3 studio albums)
    • Lacking (4-8 studio albums)
    • Moderate (9-13 studio albums)
    • Expectation (13-17 studio albums)
    • To the Challenge (All 18 studio albums)
    • Going beyond the call of Duty (All 18 studio albums, plus at least one Live)
    • The Ultimate Rush Warrior (Everything Rush has commercially released (excluding compelations) plus a number of Bootlegs)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang, after all these years, I am still missing Caress of Steel !!!! I just recently got to where I am actually liking alot of the really old stuff, but that one is all I'm missing! I don't own and compilations, although the Chronicles CD set is what really got me started on Rush.....But it was worn away and never replaced! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 14 2007, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Nov 14 2007, 11:59 AM)
I would vote, BUT, you haven't filled all categories.

I have 18 studio albums(there's 19, remember) and a Live album, and three dvds.

Feedback I didn't include in the 18 is because an EP, and coversongs. Include Feedback like you would include "My Faviorate Headache", and 'Victor", as an "and More" album

No, i won't do that.

'Feedback' says Rush on the top, whereas MFH and Victor don't. So it doesn't fit into that category.

Also, Feedback, covers or not, is counted as their studio release for 2004. Just as in most cases, S&A is counted as the 19th studio album.

So, i refuse to vote in this incorrect poll.

Define Own.

My friend and I loved Rush in 8th grade (4 year ago), so he bought half their catalog and i bought half, then we burned the other half to each other. When you're 13, you can't go and buy an entire catalog...

But I personally own all the DVD's, and Chronicles.

I downloaded MFH. I admit that.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 15 2007, 09:17 AM)
One thing I don't have is "Victor"

I think it's out of print. I bought a used copy on Amazon for like 3 bucks, and it wouldn't rip in my computer. Then I saw a used one at a store and bought that, and it wouldn't rip either, so I took it back. If anyone owns it and is capable of burning a lossless copy, let me know and I'd appreciate it if you could hook me up. I've bought it twice, I swear. I just want to get it on my iPod.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 15 2007, 01:17 PM)
One thing I don't have is "Victor"

Used copies of both Victor and MFH are readily available on Amazon. Just make sure you go to Amazon through the link provided here.

I got both of them mailed to my house for less than $10, including postage.

'spose I'm an ultimate Rush warrior. I've even got a compilation, and maybe 300 boots, the latter figure could be 0 if Mrs C has found where I keep them and chucked them out.

And it's all been downhill since 1979 too, must be a drug!!!!

I own all 18 studio albums on cd, plus I bought Different Stages and All The World's A Stage on Itunes. I wasn't sure if that counted.

QUOTE (New World Kid @ Nov 15 2007, 04:16 PM)
I downloaded MFH. I admit that.

I downloaded MFH, too, but it was legally downloaded. From iTunes. And iTunes makes sure all the royalties get paid to the artist. Kim Mitchell said so. yes.gif

Well...

I voted ultimate warrior but come to think, I don't have the old VHS titled Afterimage, nor do I have the GUP lazer disc. fists crying.gif

I could use a few more boots too...

Archived