What the hell is going on?

ByWyzD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with HUGE POINTY TEETH!!!

http://wickedstageact2.typepad.com/life_on_the_wicked_stage_/WindowsLiveWriter/CheneyOReillyandOtherBadActors_F52F/evil_easter_bunny4.jpg

Well I started reading this thread and went deep in thought trying to come up with a good response.

Then came the highjacking! And suddenly this turned into the funniest thread I've seen in a long time!! Great pictures!!

Thanks all!! It's been a rough day. I needed a good laugh!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Aug 8 2007, 05:05 PM)
http://www.wastedmexican.com/photos/day7/B---012-roadkill-rabbit.jpg

You know how that rabbit feels!

sad.gif I feel that this one took this whole deal in a wrong direction.

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Aug 8 2007, 05:33 PM)
Well I started reading this thread and went deep in thought trying to come up with a good response.

Then came the highjacking! And suddenly this turned into the funniest thread I've seen in a long time!! Great pictures!!

Thanks all!! It's been a rough day. I needed a good laugh!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Glad I could help!

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 8 2007, 01:43 PM)
QUOTE (ByWyzD @ Aug 8 2007, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Aug 8 2007, 08:28 AM)
The thing is it's okay to have different opinions (heck, is there one place on earth where people don't have different opinions?), but what is getting tedious is the name-calling, derision, lack of respect and flagrant "holier than thou" attitude of some folks here.  I have nothing against a good argument (it can even be healthy) but if it turns nasty, then I'm not interested.  I've had my share of that and nowadays, I try to steer clear of arguments.  I often find myself shaking my head in disbelief. sad.gif

I know this is a forum and heated discussions are likely to happen.  The problem (sometimes) seems to be that some people just won't take other people's opinions seriously, as if they knew what was going on inside their mind.  Heck, some folks even get laughed at when they say that a certain song made them feel "emotionally connected" to the band, or something to that effect.  We all react differently to various things, that's a completely normal reaction.  I for one would like to see a little more understanding and consideration, make this place an even better place than it already is! yes.gif

Just my opinion, of course. smile.gif

Amen brother!

I probably should have just kept my mouth shut in the first place though

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_alienjig.gif he said brother z7shysterical.gif

Frankie is a girly yes.gif

Big slap to forehead! Sorry Frankie - assumed Frankie was a guy. And you know what happens when you assume. Duly noted and inserted into memory to avoid future screw ups! doh.gif

QUOTE (ByWyzD @ Aug 8 2007, 06:50 PM)
The thing is it's okay to have different opinions (heck, is there one place on earth where people don't have different opinions?), but what is getting tedious is the name-calling, derision, lack of respect and flagrant "holier than thou" attitude of some folks here.  I have nothing against a good argument (it can even be healthy) but if it turns nasty, then I'm not interested.  I've had my share of that and nowadays, I try to steer clear of arguments.  I often find myself shaking my head in disbelief. sad.gif

I know this is a forum and heated discussions are likely to happen.  The problem (sometimes) seems to be that some people just won't take other people's opinions seriously, as if they knew what was going on inside their mind.  Heck, some folks even get laughed at when they say that a certain song made them feel "emotionally connected" to the band, or something to that effect.  We all react differently to various things, that's a completely normal reaction.  I for one would like to see a little more understanding and consideration, make this place an even better place than it already is! yes.gif

Amen brother!

Big slap to forehead! Sorry Frankie - assumed Frankie was a guy. And you know what happens when you assume. Duly noted and inserted into memory to avoid future screw ups! doh.gif

laugh.gif No worries man, Ya know I was in chat with liquidcrystalcompass one time and referred to him as a her. Learned my lesson to not specify until I check profiles.

DAM that was embarrassing! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Draconator @ Aug 8 2007, 06:18 PM)
Hey GG, you know I know your dirty little secret!

So you better be nice to me!

tongue.gif

http://www.neophi.com/home/danielr/fun/dalmation.gif

blush4.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Oh, and don't think that I haven't noticed that certain gentlemen who shall remain nameless are on a covert op to try to turn this into "That's It: Part Deux."

dazed025.gif

Not happening. Not in MY hijacked thread. Nope.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 9 2007, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (Draconator @ Aug 8 2007, 06:18 PM)
Hey GG, you know I know your dirty little secret! 

So you better be nice to me!

tongue.gif

http://www.neophi.com/home/danielr/fun/dalmation.gif

blush4.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Oh, and don't think that I haven't noticed that certain gentlemen who shall remain nameless are on a covert op to try to turn this into "That's It: Part Deux."

dazed025.gif

Not happening. Not in MY hijacked thread. Nope.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I saw that coming!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 7 2007, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (New World Manny @ Aug 7 2007, 07:23 PM)
For instance, the guy who didn't love the setlist....I don't agree with him, but he is most certainly entitled to his opinion, which is just as valid as anyone else's.  It seems he really got flamed just for speaking his mind, which is a shame, imo.

No he didn't. You need to reread the thread. He got called out because he was an idiot. We have plenty of people who disagree on here, but we do it in a respectful way.

but what will there be to talk about in a year? The band will no doubt be in the middle of a hiatus....I imagine it will be dead here

QUOTE (ByWyzD @ Aug 8 2007, 07:50 PM)

Amen brother!

No problemo, mi amigo! trink39.gif

Archived