Favorite Movies You Like To Watch

UserNoLongerAMember

I'll watch any action/adventure/sci-fi with Arnie in yes.gif

My wife hates him http://planetsmilies.net/angry-smiley-175.gif

I never get bored of Dumb and Dumber. rofl3.gif

I really like Stanley Kubrick movies and Coen Brother movies.

I like Marx Brother movies.

I love Raiders of the Lost Ark. Heck, I like most of Speilberg's stuff.

There's so much more...

'Northwest Passage'. 'That Hamilton Woman', and 'Damn The Defiant!'

Hi Everybody!

Hey Lauriej, fun topic...thank you! How was your show in New Jersey!?

Rocky...all but the 5th.

Die Hard...love 'em all.

Caddyshack...the first, and only the first is a comedy classic for all time.

Halloween...the whole series, except for the 3rd.

Lethal Weapon...love 'em all.

As per The Breakfast Club, the one part that I truly enjoy is when Judd Nelson falls through the ceiling, and "...what was that ruckus...".

Arnie in Commando when he chases, catches and then hangs Sully over the cliff.

I also love Stripes, The Shining and all of the James Bond movies.

Hooray for Hollywood!

Hooray for RUSH...I always love to watch their DVD's.

Friends, gotta get to mass; talk to y'all later.

Take care.

Airplane

The Breakfast Club

The Untouchables

Navy Seals

Any Halloween movie (Not the last one)

Friday the 13th Part I and II

Caddyshack!

Any of the Star Wars movies - It doesn't matter that I have them all on dvd- I MUST watch them on TV

There- I have revealed my true nerdy self

Spinal Tap. Even though I own it on dvd and have seen it dozens of times, if I am channel surfing and its on, I stop and watch. I don't care how many times I've seen it, I still crack up.

Gladiator. Another one I own and have seen it dozens of times. But I still watch every time.

edit: guilty pleasure: Eddie and the Cruisers, I gotta watch it biggrin.gif

Edited by Snowdog

Pretty Woman is another one. It's on right now...always have to watch when it's on. smile.gif I've probably seen it...oh 50+ times? (I'm sure the ladies can relate).

My husband does not understand how I can watch a movie that I've seen a bunch of times when it is on tv. He sees me watching a movie I've seen before on tv (again), and says "You've seen that already." He just doesn't understand...

Jdl2112: The pic of you and your Stepdaughter is really cute. I hope she

has a great time at her first Rush show next week!

Snowdog: Your doggy is cute (in your sig)!

Too many to list here.

Regarding the John Hughe's movies with Molly, I think I like Sixteen Candles and Pretty In Pink. I like the Breakfast Club too, but I don't love it like a lot of other people that watch it.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jul 14 2007, 03:15 PM)
I'll watch any action/adventure/sci-fi with Arnie in yes.gif

My wife hates him http://planetsmilies.net/angry-smiley-175.gif

I've got the special edition of 'Total Recall' in the round tin that looks like a relief map of Mars. People who look at my DVDs always pick it up and say "what the Hell is this?" laugh.gif

I cant turn of "The Secret Garden" or "Gosford Park" whenever they are on. I don't even put those in my top ten movies, but for some reason, I never skip them.

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 14 2007, 01:29 PM)
The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies (watching it now in fact. wink.gif )

Yeah "The Breakfast Club" is one my sit-down-and-watch movies too, even though we have the DVD. That's definitely one of my favorite movies too. Sometimes RockTheCradle and I will both sit down and watch something if we've wanted to see it and haven't. But we recently did this with "Band of Brothers." It was on the History Channel over the post-July 4 weekend. Our copy of the DVD is on loan, so we had a good excuse.

Other sit-down-and-watch movies for me are probably "Office Space" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?," again, in spite of owning the DVD.

QUOTE (skyswing @ Jul 19 2007, 06:29 AM)
QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 14 2007, 01:29 PM)
The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies (watching it now in fact. wink.gif )

Yeah "The Breakfast Club" is one my sit-down-and-watch movies too, even though we have the DVD. That's definitely one of my favorite movies too. Sometimes RockTheCradle and I will both sit down and watch something if we've wanted to see it and haven't. But we recently did this with "Band of Brothers." It was on the History Channel over the post-July 4 weekend. Our copy of the DVD is on loan, so we had a good excuse.

Other sit-down-and-watch movies for me are probably "Office Space" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?," again, in spite of owning the DVD.

Yes, Office Space is another one of mine. Good one!

I have the dvd too, but I never have to watch the dvd because it's always on tv! It's ironic because before I saw it, my husband told me what it was about and I said "I don't want to see it...it sounds stupid." Who knew it would be one of my all time favorites. laugh.gif