Disturbing Films Scenes

Godeater2112

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 31 2007, 04:56 AM)
QUOTE (Snowman @ May 31 2007, 05:31 AM)
There was a film I saw when I was little, I am not sure about the name but I think it was "Squirms". About worms that came up from the ground and started eating on people. I had nightmares for several months after seeing that film.

I remember that movie! It was called Squirm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/squirm.jpg

Even if the movie sucks it's got the best poster ever.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a while for me but today when I re-watched Alien I actually did not hide my face when the chest burster scene happened like I used to. Oh man, I think it is kinda funny how a lot of people actually got sick in the theatre when it first came out in 1979. The way the guy is just lurching around and gurgling and the the first splatter of blood happens and no alien (this was due to a costume malfunction but they liked how it looked so they kept the scene) then when the alien comes out it just looks so weird that I suually start laughing hysterically.

That Squirm movie looks awesome!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 31 2007, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 30 2007, 11:13 AM)
The rape scene in THE ACCUSED with Jodie Foster is much more disturbing than any horror, war or gore film.

That was pretty bad but I still think the rape scene in Irreversible is WAY worse.

Haven't seen that one and don't want to after your comment.

Foster is possibly my favorite actress and played such a convincing role that I couldn't help but be completely disgusted by that scene

Cannibal_Holocaust - all sorts of mutilation of body parts and real animal slaughter, plus good old cannibalism by the natives...fun!

Zombie - the scene when thedoor breaks apart and the girl is looking through the peephole and the wooden splinter slowly goes into her eyeball. Fake or not, its pretty scary!

Pink Flamingos- The whole movie is disturbing. 2 scenes in particular; the "mother" and son scene in the neighbors house. I won't go into what happens, but if you saw it, you know what I am talking about. And finally the very ending, the scene with the dog and welll......its truly aweful. 062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by ElectricEye

I just remember another 'good' one too.

The newer movie "High Tension" is pretty zapped, and there is one scene where the guy gets his head stuck between the railings on the stairwell?

Let's just say - don't plan on having meatloaf and ketchup for dinner while watching that.

laugh.gif

Man, you guys have listed off some great disturbing movies scenes, conjuring up images I'd hoped I had buried away laugh.gif

The posts here contain a lot of scenes that I would have said. There is one that comes to mind that has not been mentioned and that is the chainsaw/shower scene in Scarface. You don't even really see the guy getting cut up but that does not lessen the impact of that scene, it's totally gross.

Here's another one:

The movie is called "American Me", there's a prison scene that involves a huge knife and some poor bastard who's bent over.

I'll leave it at that.

I can think of plenty...

High Tension - The head/staircase scene, and the mother's death scene. The mother's death was SO freakin real-looking, too. It was pretty sick

Saw - Cary Elwes cutting his foot off. They didn't show much, but just the SOUND was cringe-worthy.

The Devil's Rejects - where the girl gets hit by the truck.

The Hills Have Eyes (2006 remake) - the trailer scene. For those who have seen it, Im sure you know what scene I'm talking about.

American Psycho - too many to list, haha

Jacob's Ladder - the scene where Tim Robbins is being pushed along on the gurney in the hospital, and the hospital just gets freakier and freakier...with all the bloody body parts laying all over the place...Uuughh

One Hour Photo - Robin Williams' performance ALONE was disturbing. He was FANTASTIC in this one.

Se7en - the dude who was tied down to the bed, rotting away...and still ALIVE. That part STILL gets me everytime I watch it.

Anyone ever see this show called "The Simple Life"? There this girl on that show named Paris Hilton, or something...OMFG! SO F**KING DISTURBING! I had nightmares...for WEEKS...after seeing that!! And she has this catchphrase that goes, "That's Hot." I swear, I freakin SCREAM and CRY everytime I hear it!!! ohmy.gif ph34r.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

wink.gif hehe

Edited by ALifeson85

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 31 2007, 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 31 2007, 09:18 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 31 2007, 05:56 AM)
QUOTE (Snowman @ May 31 2007, 05:31 AM)
There was a film I saw when I was little, I am not sure about the name but I think it was "Squirms". About worms that came up from the ground and started eating on people. I had nightmares for several months after seeing that film.

I remember that movie! It was called Squirm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/squirm.jpg

This movie looks f***ing amazing.

Wonder if blockbuster has it?

I actually saw this movie in an ep of 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'. I really miss that show, it was frickin' hilarious.

Whoa whoa whoa, are you SERIOUS? Then I think I saw that movie on MST when I was like 12 years old laugh.gif

The scene where the two people are on the boat and the worms are approaching... and one of the comments is "Only half an hour before we attack!!"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

If that's the right movie... then looks like I've already seen it. If it's not, then that episode of MST was still great, and it's still one of the best shows ever... I need to look up DVD's of it.

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jun 5 2007, 07:00 PM)
I can think of plenty...

High Tension - The head/staircase scene, and the mother's death scene. The mother's death was SO freakin real-looking, too. It was pretty sick

Saw - Cary Elwes cutting his foot off. They didn't show much, but just the SOUND was cringe-worthy.

The Devil's Rejects - where the girl gets hit by the truck.

The Hills Have Eyes (2006 remake) - the trailer scene. For those who have seen it, Im sure you know what scene I'm talking about.

American Psycho - too many to list, haha

Jacob's Ladder - the scene where Tim Robbins is being pushed along on the gurney in the hospital, and the hospital just gets freakier and freakier...with all the bloody body parts laying all over the place...Uuughh

One Hour Photo - Robin Williams' performance ALONE was disturbing. He was FANTASTIC in this one.

Se7en - the dude who was tied down to the bed, rotting away...and still ALIVE. That part STILL gets me everytime I watch it.

Anyone ever see this show called "The Simple Life"? There this girl on that show named Paris Hilton, or something...OMFG! SO F**KING DISTURBING! I had nightmares...for WEEKS...after seeing that!! And she has this catchphrase that goes, "That's Hot." I swear, I freakin SCREAM and CRY everytime I hear it!!!  ohmy.gif  ph34r.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

wink.gif hehe

Hahahaha! Good list!

I totally forgotted about another movie until I rewatched it with a friend last night - it's called FEAST.

I wouldn't call it especially disturbing compared to some of the other stuff we listed here - but some of the GORE and BUGS and GUTS is just awesome!

If you love a stylish horror flick with a bit of humor and a several extra buckets of blood and guts - I highly recommend this one!

IMDB Link

Edited by Godeater2112

Another cracker, though it's almost all left to the imagination...

In "Alien" when dalls is looking for the creature in the ventilation shafts and his crewmates who are outside have these motion detectors. All you see is two green lights on the screen, one moving towards the other until the converge with much panicked shouting over the radios.

Suddenly they converge, there is a scream, and only one dot is seen moving off.

masterful use of suspense....

Although it was most likely already said:

The scene in hostel where the asian lady has her eye alll torn to shreds was pretty nasty and In Cube when Rennes gets acid sprayed in his face was pretty bad too for 1997.

Strangeland - Captain Howdie (Dee Snider of Twisted Sister) has everyone hung up, mouths sown shout, in cages, just some weird stuff in that movie. Loved it though, real good flick. Check it out if you havent seen it. I was really surprised at the movie, it was way better than I would have ever thought.

Evil Dead - The pencil in the ankle.

Final Destination 2 - When the plate of glass fell on the kid, gross!

Basketcase - I have never been able to sit on the toilet without first turning on the light and looking into it thanks to that film.

Pans Labyrinth, I wont give this away since this is a new film but I will say.....the Nose scene! OUCH! Even the mouth scene!

I agree about the horse in The Cell, pretty freaky.

QUOTE (pixey @ Jun 9 2007, 05:29 PM)
Pans Labyrinth, I wont give this away since this is a new film but I will say.....the Nose scene! OUCH! Even the mouth scene!

The nose scene was so badass, holy shit. Best movie I've seen in a long time.

When "BATMAN" (Clooney version) pulls out the BAT CREDIT CARD!!! I almost walked out of the theater when that happened. THAT was seriously disturbing. I have never been moved to commit acts of violence as much as I was during that scene.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 10 2007, 10:52 AM)
When "BATMAN" (Clooney version) pulls out the BAT CREDIT CARD!!! I almost walked out of the theater when that happened. THAT was seriously disturbing. I have never been moved to commit acts of violence as much as I was during that scene.

tongue.gif

Batman & Robin is, quite possibly, the worst movie ever made. 062802puke_prv.gif

I saw this movie, O Lucky Man about 15 years ago. Malcolm McDowell plays the lead character and in one scene he is in a hospital room and pulls the covers off a patient revealing the patient's body is that of a sheep. doh.gif

For me it was a movie I watched with Testy in the early 90's. It was with Barbera Hershey and it was called "A Killing in a Small Town". The axe murdering scene in that movie was insanely distrubing. I remember both of us looking at each other going "OMG!!!". It was one of the most graphic violent death scenes I have ever seen in a movie. I have never seen a person killed with an axe but I'm sure I have a pretty good idea what it would be like.

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Jun 11 2007, 09:47 PM)
For me it was a movie I watched with Testy in the early 90's. It was with Barbera Hershey and it was called "A Killing in a Small Town". The axe murdering scene in that movie was insanely distrubing. I remember both of us looking at each other going "OMG!!!". It was one of the most graphic violent death scenes I have ever seen in a movie. I have never seen a person killed with an axe but I'm sure I have a pretty good idea what it would be like.

Yes dude I remember that one! She was swinging the axe over and over and didn't stop until she was tired and couldn't swing it anymore..Brutal scared.gif

Edited to say I've been trying to find that movie ever since without any luck.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 12 2007, 09:44 AM)
QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Jun 11 2007, 09:47 PM)

Yes dude I remember that one! She was swinging the axe over and over and didn't stop until she was tired and couldn't swing it anymore..Brutal scared.gif

Edited to say I've been trying to find that movie ever since without any luck.

Just found it on-line dude! Only 9 bucks! Ordered cool.gif