OUT OF THE CRADLE

Rushman14

QUOTE (Fridge @ Mar 16 2008, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 16 2008, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 16 2008, 05:32 PM)
I like this song and UNFORTUNATELY I have some skippin' going on on my disc.  comp26.gif  No, I like this song.  Freeze is probably my least favorite.  I at least like every song on VT and either really like or love most of them....

Freeze is among my favorites on VT. And if you don't like it you're not a true Rush fan. angry.gif

wink.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

It's one of the most embarrassingle ill-conceived tracks i have ever had the misfortune to hear.

Serious malfunction in the Quality Control department there I think yes.gif

Carlos, is that you again? unsure.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (quickfree @ Mar 21 2007, 04:55 PM)
Its one of the better album closers in recent years. Much better than "You Bet Your Life" or "Everyday Glory".

god, yes

This song sucks. I can't deal with Geddy's annoying 'ENDLESSLY ROOOOCKING!!! ENDLESSLY ROOCKKINGGG' screaming during the chorus. It also doesn't help that, like the rest of the album, it's too damn loud comp26.gif Edited by jnoble

QUOTE (jnoble @ Mar 23 2008, 12:45 AM)
This song sucks. I can't deal with Geddy's annoying 'ENDLESSLY ROOOOCKING!!! ENDLESSLY ROOCKKINGGG' screaming during the chorus. It also doesn't help that, like the rest of the album, it's too damn loud comp26.gif

I think that part with all the yelling is reminiscent of old school Geddy.

I'm REALLY sick of these threads:

BLAH BLAH BLAH SONG

Worst song on Blah album?

whats with the negativity?

if you hate Rush go troll somewhere else...

...maybe the nickelback forums

Edited by Choose/the/light

bumper.gif

Just came on my iPod so i had to resurrect this thread. Still one of my all time favs. 1022.gif

I want the remaster!

Edited by Rushman14

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Mar 21 2007, 12:52 PM)
Much to my surprise, many people have listed "Out Of The Cradle" as they're least favorite of Vapor Trails.  I'm a bit shocked as it is tied with Secret Touch as my favorite, especially the end fadout section when Neil is going off with those killer drum fills. It's a great album closer and makes the hair on the back of neck stand up.

Speak up "Out Of The Cradle" fans!  1022.gif

no.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 27 2009, 04:05 PM)
Much to my surprise, many people have listed "Out Of The Cradle" as they're least favorite of Vapor Trails.  I'm a bit shocked as it is tied with Secret Touch as my favorite, especially the end fadout section when Neil is going off with those killer drum fills. It's a great album closer and makes the hair on the back of neck stand up.

no.gif

yes.gif

I'm pretty sure I've only heard a couple of times and didn't think it was all that bad.

Still probably the best "closer" from their past five studio albums; a great message to end with.

With all the bumps to this thread, this'll be the third time I say this wink.gif : "The Stars Look Down" is the weakest track on VT. I agree with what Neil was saying, but the song is too blah. schla03.gif

who the hell bumped this 2 years later????

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 27 2009, 08:08 PM)

The same guy who STARTED the thread; the same guy who bumped the thread LAST YEAR, at about this time of year. laugh.gif

I just perused the entire thread and noticed that after the bump last year I piped-in with the same thing I had said when the thread was first started! So, with yet another bump, I decided to repeat it a third time. laugh.gif

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 27 2009, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 27 2009, 08:08 PM)

The same guy who STARTED the thread; the same guy who bumped the thread LAST YEAR, at about this time of year. laugh.gif

I just perused the entire thread and noticed that after the bump last year I piped-in with the same thing I had said when the thread was first started! So, with yet another bump, I decided to repeat it a third time. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jan 27 2009, 06:33 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 27 2009, 04:05 PM)

no.gif

yes.gif

no.gif

Sweet Miracle is the worst song on VT.